Mafuatano ya Twilight Twilight TV Show: Good Idea au a No-no?

Elle-C posted on Jul 10, 2012 at 10:40AM
As we all know, the fifth and final film for your favorite saga, and mine, hits theaters in November. This bittersweet thought leaves me with a sense of loss, and a growing curiosity to know how you all might feel about the twilight series coming to the small screen?

I, personally, am so unconditionally and irrevocably in love with the novels, that, I long to see every delicious detail accurately portrayed on some must see tv near me...

I want to see Edward torturously feign indifference toward Bella during the day, while being irresistibly drawn to her bedroom every night. I want to experience with him the moment his dead, frozen heart felt as if it would beat again. I want every whispered nightly conversation, every shared electric current, every kiss, every blush -- I want to see Edward (unwittingly and wittingly) dazzle some people, people! :)

Sooo, do you agree, or, would you rather see both me and this topic torn asunder? Thanks so much in advance for your thoughts!
last edited on Jul 27, 2012 at 03:57AM

Mafuatano ya Twilight 2 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Vamp_Fan_25 said…
I don't really know what I think about it, they said if there is a TV show the actors/actresses that play our fave characters wouldn't be in that show.So it wouldn't be the same.If there was a show I would definatley give a try I'd watch the show cuz well I am still a twihard and if it's got to do with Twilight I'll give it a go but I don't know if it would be as great or that I'll fall in love with it as much as the books or movies....
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cassie-1-2-3 said…
I'd be okay with a television program, but probably only if it was a miniseries.
This is something I posted somewhere else

"Honestly, I don't think it would be so bad of an idea. Partially because I'm a fan, and partially because the idea has potential.

From what I've read, the most common concern, besides all the "I hate Twilight!! I don't want any more Twilight on this planet!!", is that the story would not be Stephenie Meyer's and would just be an immitation of her work. The secondary concern is that the entire original cast is not likely to sign up for another movie or television series.

I don't think this would be an issue if they created a miniseries revolving around the backstories of each character.
Alice in the insane asylum
Carlisle and his religious background
Jasper in the American Revolution
Edward and the Spanish influenza
Bella and Jacob as littel kids making mudpies
Carlisle living with the Volturi
Possibly James and his hunting trips
Rosalie and the Great Depression
Jane and Alec being burned alive
You get where I'm going.

Each episode would be about a different character, so getting the original cast wouldn't be such a longshot. Each actor would only be needed for a short time, evry once in a while. Peter and Robert would probably be featured in the most episodes.

It would still be authentic because these are stories Stephenie Meyer thought up.

That's just my take on the situation."