Mafuatano ya Twilight In Eclipse

totallydazzled posted on Oct 23, 2008 at 03:15PM
Ok so i'm re-reading eclipse atm and got to the part where bella talking to charlie after the battle and was a bit confused.
can anyone explain why jake would say to charlie " bet your glad she loves cullen instead of me today, huh, charlie?" because i dont understand lol please help me understand lol cos i love eclipseits my fav book hehe

Mafuatano ya Twilight 3 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita luvrob said…
its easy...
while he's abusing and evrything while screaming after "falling from the bike"...(which charlie disapproves)...jacob says so because edward is a complete gentleman(always polite) and he doesnt ride a bike
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mrsblack_1089 said…
I agree with luvrob but I also think that Jacob feels guilty. After he kisses her and figures that he's going to fight the WORST danger, he actually leaves Bella with the MOST danger. he wanted to protect her but instead he's banged up and Edward's not scratched. he knows that if Edward was lying in a bed, hurt, instead of him, it would hurt Bella worse than it had with Jacob hurt. he wants the less pain for her, so that's why he gave up so easy when she said she needed Edward.

if that makes sense...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hayleyhoo said…
thank you this is a big help!!!!