Mafuatano ya Twilight Help Me Understand

hayleyhoo posted on Oct 27, 2008 at 04:07PM
Ok so in eclipse Bella doesn't want to riding her motorbike with Edward and i want to know why she reacts likes this when she sees Edwards bike lol i'd love to go riding on a motorbike especially with Edward lol

Mafuatano ya Twilight 7 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita emma-jeff said…
Im not too sure myself :S Maybe she felt like she was betraying Jacob or maybe she just didnt want to crash again! :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita luvrob said…
i think its because it was her-and-jacob's thing
and then because edward's bike intimidated her.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mrsblack_1089 said…
I think it's because she liked to spend time with Jacob and if she biked with Edward, that would lessen her time with Jacob. And I also agree with luvrob because it was her and jacob's thing that they liked to do together.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita luvrob said…
yeah...but i think she got intimidated by his high profile bike too
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nitascoffeetalk said…
it looks like you all got it
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita drgroz said…
She actually tells him in the book that she wouldn't be able to keep up with him. He likes to drive fast and his bike was so much newer and faster than hers. She also said that Edward would worry about her too much if they were riding together and it would be too hard for him to watch.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sweet_twilight said…
Yeah I think the whole motorbike thing is something that she shares with Jacob and not really Edward. She shares so much with Edward that I think this is one thing she wants with Jacob.