Mafuatano ya Twilight Who Else Thinks...?

officefan2010 posted on Oct 27, 2008 at 10:54PM
okay for those of you have seen the twilight tv spot #2, what do you think? overall i think it was a good trailer and a good new direction from all the other trailers/teasers. but that kiss. it made me mad. why is she in her underwear??? it makes her look like a slut. i know its probably supposed to be sexy or sensual or something, but its so far off base from the book like completely totally opposite from what could even happen in the first book. and it makes bella look like a slut, and thats not who bella is. idk. it just made me mad.
other than that i loved the trailer.

Mafuatano ya Twilight 6 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kandyluv said…
it made me mad 2.thats so not bella and not like the first book.the trailer was all right but i liked the frist better but i agree with u officefan2010 i really didnt like the kiss scene.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Curlytop_ said…
I know what your saying when I seen it I was kinda like "Huh!! She's in her underwear.... kissing Edward???" That's not really something I would have seen Bella doing. Especially with the whole honeymoon thing in Breaking Dawn and her feeling all awkward and all.
But it is only one clip from the movie, maybe we should hold judgment until you see the scene before and after the kiss it might not seem as unusual when the whole movie is all together.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita emma-jeff said…
I agree! I was shocked! Edwards too much of a gentleman to let her take off her trousers!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita luvrob said…
i completely agree.....finally iv met people who agree with me....thank god
the kiss was suppose to be sweet and not sexy...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mrsblack_1089 said…
I hate that trailer! I hate how everytime they make a movie, they destroy the lovers'...love lol. If it's just a sweet love, they make it very sensual, and if it's already sensual, they make into a rated R movie!!! I like Bella and Edward's love the way STEPHENIE MEYER wanted it to be portrayed because it reminds me that I don't have to go too far with a guy for him to like me. The movie was still great, though I'm a little iffy about the bedrooom scene because wasn't she wearing pants and then they kissed and...she pulled away and her legs were bare!!!??? but you never saw her underwear in the movie.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita luvrob said…
oh yes we did. but still they shouldnt ruin the essence of purity in their love...LOL (that sounds so corny) but its true...so now what? edward and bella will sleep together in the next movie?