Mafuatano ya Twilight please help me, i need advice NOW

twi-hardsrule posted on Oct 29, 2008 at 09:07PM
ok well there's this guy i have liked since 4th grade (lets call him bob) and im in 8th and he asked me out about 4 weeks ago. well theres this other girl (lets call her jane) and bob and jane went out for about 3 months in 6th grade. got it so far? ok well when he asked me out 4 weeks ago i said yes and we went out for a day. then the next day my BFF calls me and tells me that on the bus she heard jane saying that bob was going to break up with me so he could go out with jane again. (JERK) well so now things have cooled off between us and we become like best friends again but then 2 days ago he txts me and asks me out again so i say yes...again...(being the idiot i am) and then Jane comes up to me today saying that she is going out with bob and bob didn't want me to know but she felt bad for me and told me. so i get my evil minions (aka: my best friends EVER) to get him in the hallway and break up with him so i can beat him to the punch. well, evil minion #1 writes a VERY mean note (i didn't know it was going to be so mean) and both of my evil minions give it to him...well he starts freaking out saying that he was never going out with Jane when he was going out with me and almost starts crying in the hallway! i freak out and can't decide who to believe and im thinking i might believe Jane cuz Bob has lied to me b4..many times.. so just about 5 minutes ago i txted him saying that i was going to stay broken up with him (im not really the kinda girl who likes to go out with a lot of guys) and he FREAKS!! hes like I WAS TELLING THE TRUTH!! and i believe that but he has hurt me b4 and i dont want to be hurt again! so now i just lost my best friend and he hates me :'( what should i do? plz help me thanx -Allie-

Mafuatano ya Twilight 8 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bedward4lyf said…
wow....okay i dont think you should belive "jane" i think shes trying to break you and "bob" up.evil ex girlfriends. but also this depends on how much you trust "bob" enough to stay with him, or belive him? love is trust. and i cant garentee he wont hurt u cos every guy hurts.
good luck (:
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spezlee said…
i agree bedward. You have to have trust or a relationship cannot work. That being said, I really think Jane was setting you up.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita twi-hardsrule said…
thank you guys so much! i stayed broken up with Bob because i looked deep inside myself and found that i really didn't have very many feelings for him (except as a friend)and i told him that i believe him and that jane WAS lying (long story how i found out) and we talked like 4ever and finally worked everything out! :D i was so happy! now we are buds again and i am noticing this other guy....lol....hopefully i wont need you guys again! lol! thanx again!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bedward4lyf said…
glad everything worked out (:
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita twifanpire said…
Haha! "now we are buds again and I'M NOTICING THIS OTHER GUY...LOL" !!! Good for you!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita twi-hardsrule said…
lol oh and twifanpire, LUV UR USER ICON!! can i steal it? lol!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Edward-Bella707 said…
glad everything is working out now =)!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita luvrob said…
oh my god twi-hardsrule...thats one hell of a situation.
i didnt even understand but lol you must be so cute.