Mafuatano ya Twilight Edwards stand point??

Curlytop_ posted on Oct 30, 2008 at 06:56PM
Ok so I've read the 12 Chapters of Midnight Sun on Stephenie Meyers site, and really loved it and I really hope that she does finish it. But can she really stop there?

Personally I would love to read New Moon from Edwards point of view, I want to know the thought process that lead him to leave her, what he did and where he went, tracking Victoria what that was like? and then what he thought when Rosalie told him Bella was dead, going to Italy, seeing her again and going back to forks and school. I think that would make some really good reading.

Is there anyone else that would like to read the whole saga from Edwards side? Or am I just being greedy for more Forks Drama?
last edited on Oct 30, 2008 at 07:40PM

Mafuatano ya Twilight 9 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita deans_gurl said…
im right there with you!! i really want to read them all in edwards view. it would be AMAZING!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nosemuffin said…
If you're being greedy, than so am I. We NEED more from Edward's perspective.. we need more time inside of his head.

And I know that not every one is a fan of hers, but I would also love to see something post Breaking Dawn from Renesmee's perspective.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Curlytop_ said…
You know I hadn't thought about Breaking Dawn from Renesmee's perspective, but your right that would be very cool.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ilovejazzy said…
I would love to see the whole series from Edwards' pov
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita doyouknow said…
I agree. I think it's annoying how we see it from Jacob's point of view and not Edward's cause in my opinion he's a hell of a lot more interesting.
I'd love to see Edward's reaction when Bella and Jake kiss and all that. And I agree with Curlytop New Moon would be extremely interesting in his POV
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wlmarler16 said…
I would love to see braking dawn from Renesmee's perspective and then some of when she gets older and her and Jacob's relationship evolves into something more. And then how her parents react because i think Edward would like flip out cause he can read minds and would be able to know about everything they do.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Curlytop_ said…
That would be totally hilarious, Edward being able to read Jacobs mind when he is thinking about grown up Renesmee. I would love that.
Stephenie Meyer has so much that she could still write about if she wanted to.
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that she hasn't finished with Forks quite yet. I know she said that she is finished with it from Bellas point of view but there is just so many other avenues to take now.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita luvrob said…
even i want exactly what you guys want....i personally hate reneseme so chuck her out of the scene....but id love to read all of them from edward's point of view
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mrsblack_1089 said…
I would love to read the entire saga from Edward's POV. There's so much that I want to know from him! Plus if you're greedy, then so am I. :D