Mafuatano ya Twilight Twilight Script: for those who have read it

Bandgeek_XP posted on Nov 02, 2008 at 08:51PM
soo... I've read the scrpit and i know that there are alot of people who have read it soo i just wanted to know what you thought of it, and are the scenes that just came out what you pictured it to be?

I thought that it was pretty good on like a MOVIE scale. but to like compare to the book it really didn't like follow it that much, but the general idea was there. Umm... the scene were where she was like there in the kitchen of the cullens house i pictured the feel a little more enthusiastic that it is. the kiss scene is NOT how i imaged it but oh well.

I know that when i go watch the flim im going to pretend like the book not even there just because i know im not gonna like it if i do compare it to the book too much.

Mafuatano ya Twilight 3 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jojo_adeque said…
yeah i read the script too...it's really different, few of added scenes which is not in the book but i like the script...i can't wait for the movie...i love the scene of bella and her mom over the telephone with i think, edward's coming out of nowhere...lol! and i think that this movie will completely lost the fans who haven't read the book but still the idea of the book was there
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mandapanda said…
if your talking about the script link that i posted on a forum. that was just the draft. they changed scenes around...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dhehi said…
where did u find the script, put the address on the chat