Mafuatano ya Twilight Twilight Book: Just wnted 2 know wat u think bout' the diffs in the book 2 the movie!@!! PLZ Post!!!

lolipopgrl113 posted on Nov 03, 2008 at 09:18PM
Hey..... JW2k how yall' feel bout' the changes in the Twilight movie Cause im not 2 thrilled bout the lackage of Twilight Reality. I think the movie is gtonna b good just wondering if U think it will b missing 2 much!??!

Mafuatano ya Twilight 4 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mandapanda said…
no way. i am a HARD CORE fan of twilight, but I am DYING to see the movie. of course they had to make changes, and no matter what people say, its gonna be a little different. thats the cost of a beloved book being written into a movie. the screenplay is great, the dialogue is almost verbatum, and the actors, I think, were greatly cast. I have no doubt in my mind (i keep repeating that in all my movie defenses) that the movie will stay true to the book. and I dont think they are leaving anything out.
Since these books are just phenomenal and people LOVE them, its hard for the writer and producers to make everyone happy, because everyone has a favorite part in the book, everyone wants to see the specific details that Stephanie Meyer puts into her writing. But, they can't fit all that into a 2 hour movie. I know some scenes they left out, and they rearranged some scenes, and added a few things, but the plot of the book is there, the dialogue is truly there... i don't think they can go wrong with this. I am all for defending the movie, lol. I think it will be great! and its coming... not soon enough... :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Brittany333 said…
ive read the rough draft of the script and there are changes from the original story but all the important details are in there. I think it will piss some fans off just because they are far to picky for their own good, but overall this movie is gunna kick ass. Stephenie meyer approved so im sure we will too. Im just hopeing they make new moon. Its my favorite book so that one would be interesting to watch
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lolipopgrl113 said…
THX 4 all ur comments and i realy do think the movie will b 2 great 2 care bout' the lackage so once again THX

P>S i luv edward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita luvrob said…
iv seen the movie....IT SUCKS(in a way)
it is so different from the book (little changes are acceptable) but it was really very very different and it was too fast