Mafuatano ya Twilight Do they make wewe cry?

x-haylllllley posted on Nov 08, 2008 at 07:43PM
i am in love with the series :)
and im only on eclipse, but i cried a milllllion times hahah :D

which ones your favorite?

Mafuatano ya Twilight 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bedward4lyf said…
breaking dawn was my favorite, and twilight, new moon, eclipse, && breaking dawn made me break down (no pun intended) sooo mannny timess..twilight's amazingg. go steph!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita x-haylllllley said…
ireally need to read the rest :/ im having withdrawals
haha, but i cant get the book yett. :(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita luvrob said…
i cried alot in new moon. when edward promises bella that she'll never see him again, i sobbed. when charlie tells alice about bella's condition after edward left, i really really cried.
in eclipse, i cried alot in the end when bella's in jacob's room.
i didnt cry in breaking dawn but i really felt bad whenever jacob used to call edward "burning man"
i felt sad in twilight when edward sucks the venom out.
i love eclipse
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mrsblack_1089 said…
In New Moon I cried when Alice came back, and in Eclipse I cried pretty much throughout the whole thing lol but especially when they kissed and Bella realized she loved Jacob, then when Edward said that Jacob was hurt, then when Bella rejected Jacob, then when Jacob betrayed her and his face at the end!!! In Breaking Dawn I cried at Leah's and Jacob's pain and when Jacob called Edward the 'burning man' and all the times they discussed Bella's 'deadline.' also Jacob's chapter headings even made me cry!! They pretty much say what'll be in the chapter so when they were proved right, I SOBBED!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita luvrob said…
lol....mrsblack...you and i are too similar...whichever forum i go to, you always agree with me....its nice to find someone so much alike...anyways ME TOO