Mafuatano ya Twilight Alice And Jasper(In The Movie

lizisme posted on Dec 01, 2008 at 04:11AM
ok i just have to say this i don't think anyone will agree but i thought i can vent to people who love twilight

i love alice and jasper in the book. i think the actress that played alice ruined her she was annoying and ugly and nothing like how i pictured alice. i was really disappointed maybe it would be better if she had more scenes but i just hated alice in the movie.

now jasper. i like jasper but idk i just thought he would be more important he was kind of pointless in the movie they didn't give him any lines and was barely in it. they didn't even metion his special power. now the actor is cool and all but if they weren't going to make him talk then i don't see his point in the movie...

i have more to say but i got to get off my computer now. so ill probably say more about it later.
i was just wondering if anyone agreed or if they loved them?

Mafuatano ya Twilight 6 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita doyouknow said…
I don't think she was ugly but I agree. Alice is supposed smaller than Bella, really skinny and have a really high musical voice. And when she first met Bella it was NOTHING like in the book.

Jasper was good enough, but the two of them were always wrapped around each other and in the books aren't they the kind of couple who are so in love that they don't bother with all that affectionate stuff? Icould be wrong but that's what I thought. And Jasper is supposed to be a Senior but he was on the Junior class trip with the rest?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita naleyfan4ever said…
i agree about jaspers character i would have liked them to go more indepth in the scence in the hotel room between him and bella
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hellgirl223 said…
I agree with Jazz' character
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bedward4lyf said…
i loved alice!! i think she captured eyerything alice did in the book alice was my fav!!! she was absoutly georgous along with rose. but i think alice and bella should have spent more time with eachother. i feel like they werent close enough.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mayra7632000 said…
when i first heard alice's voice..it sounded annoying...and she seemed like someone annoying..but i actually ended up liking her..i think the actor who played her is very pretty..

and i have to agree about jasper's character..i liked jackson as jasper..i also thought that they should have given him more lines..they didnt even put the scene where he and bella have that conversation in the hotel...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita doyouknow said…
Yeah I love the "you're wrong, you are worth it" scene in the book. Alice was fine I judt thought the casting was a bit off. And I didn't like her and Jasper's relationship in it. It was too much