Mafuatano ya Twilight Life after Twilight...

vampiress015 posted on Dec 01, 2008 at 07:52PM
Ello,
I just wondered if anyone could recommend any other good books- not necessacerily related to Twilight. I'm having trouble finding a good book to match Stephanie's standard- any suggestions what I should read next??
Thanks
vampiress015 xx

Mafuatano ya Twilight 10 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nitascoffeetalk said…
i wish i had mine done ,i seem to be having trouble keeping it going most likely to over excited about twilight stuff i know it is dumb
exspecially since i,m going through my 4th child hood everyone except my daughter inlaw thinks i,ve lost my mind 48 years 4 grown kids one grandson and been married 30 years if anyone needed a vampire to bite them it would be me
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bedward4lyf said…
oh! i got some
1.) city of ashes
2.)city of bones (book 2)
3.) hunger games (stephs fav book -its amazing)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita luvrob said…
i keep reading them over and over...
i know im lunatic
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mayra7632000 said…
this isnt exactly a book..but i have been reading this story that someone made on the website fancfiction..its about jacob and renesmee..and the rest of the family..i think its a very good story..you can try this story if you want..

link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita drgroz said…
House of Night series (Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, Untamed)
The Summoning
Sookie Stackhouse series (True Blood series on HBO is patterned after this)
The Hunger Games
Nora Roberts Seven Trilogy (Blood Brothers, The Hollow and The Pagan Stone)

Plus I'm rereading the Twilight series for the sixth time. I have the books on my iPod and listen to them whenever I have time. The woman who narrates them is great. Gives a whole new context to the books.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hayleyhoo said…
Ermm I've read a book called the Ill-Made Mute by cecilia Dart-Thornton which is really good and its a fantasy and kind of about a love that cant happen lol its a good series theres three books!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita martemora15 said…
try some manga, vampire knight or karin chibi vampire
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vampiress015 said…
thanks everyone :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita abraebner said…
Then theres Also FEATHER, go to www.featherbookseries.com :)

from time to time I like to emerge and promote my own book a little :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mrsblack_1089 said…
Hunger Games is a GOOD one!!!!
And also Just Listen by Sarah Dessen (amazing) and Arts Geeks and Prom Queens (alright)
and the Host!!!!!!
nothing is as good as Twilight of course but these are pretty good as far as books go.