Mafuatano ya Twilight Catherine Hardwicke?? Director Of New Moon??

vianessvondrak posted on Dec 08, 2008 at 01:06AM
what do you think of the rumor that hardwicke is no longer the director of the series?? that she is not going to film new moon???
personaly i hope it isn´t true... because she is great!!!!!

Mafuatano ya Twilight 6 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bedward4lyf said…
cathrine is the best director she has made some of my favorite movies. and her directing twilight, she did an amazing job. if she goes. im kind of iffy to watch new moon .
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita musicandmango said…
She isn't going to direct New Moon. you can read about it on Entertainment Weekly.com or Hisgoldeneyes.com. But it sucks, she did a good job on Twilight considering they didn't have that much money and stuff like that. I just wonder who the new director is going to be?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vianessvondrak said…
thanks for the info!!
but now that i know it is for sure... i think that is horrible!!!!
she was one of the ones that started the project!!.. at list on the movie book it says so!!
and why to take her out???
the movie is not the best thing i have ever seen!!, but it was a great job!!
the cast she choose is great!!
and then there are horrible articles that say that some of the reasons is because she has a bad character!!!
im really sad! and mad!
but the only thing i hope now is that the new director make things like the book...and make things nicely!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vianessvondrak said…
well.. now that summit has already published and confirmed... does anyone know the true reasons why she is not directing??
because i dont believe that her shedule doesnt fit!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita callstories said…
Here's another link. link
I'm happy she won't be directing the next movie. Her directing and filming was CHEESY!!!! The only reason the movie wasn't laughable was because of the acting. I think Summit saw that and decided they needed a better director for the second movive and I couldn't be happier! I liked the movie but would have loved it if the directing would have been different.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shortynme said…
Personally I'm glad. I think she's obnoxious and stupid. Yeah she did a great job but some of the camera shots she choose made the characters look just horrible. Like the shots right up Kristen's already pretty large nose made it look like the Grand Freaking Canyon. She did a good job all things considered I guess but I couldn't be happier that she doesn't get to touch New Moon!