Mafuatano ya Twilight Taylor fired?

doyouknow posted on Dec 13, 2008 at 12:14AM
Hey guys, just heard on E! that aparently Taylor Lautner might not be returning for New Moon to play Jacob and is being replaced. Anyone else hear this?

Mafuatano ya Twilight 13 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mayra7632000 said…
woah...i read that dumb old seacrest said that he definitely wasnt returning....and you say might?...theres still hope
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LaughAlot365 said…
yeah...i think summit was actually planning on him not playing the role. I think....i mean he was a good Jacob Black and everything but i think that because he is supposed to be looking A LOT older in New Moon that he cant play him. He sort of looks TOO young to play an 18 looking guy.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Moneik said…
Yeah but in the movie, they made him look really young!
And i think they could make him look older..
But you cant really do anything about it if its not possible..

But if they did choose another actor to portray Jacob i really hope he resembles the younger Jacob.. seriously that would just piss me off if they didn't look anything alike.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vianessvondrak said…
i hope not!!!
because he is great!!
and if any other actor makes jake it is going to be too weird after seeing taylor!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita twilightvamps said…
I hope it's not true but rumors are Michael Copon might be the next jacob.
link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita thevampiregirl said…
o!
... Michael Copon seems like he would be a good jacob! ... hes like 26 though isnt he?
hmm.... maybie hes abit old =/
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita doyouknow said…
From One Tree Hill? I actually think he could work
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita musicandmango said…
Maybe. But i really would like Steven Strait to play Jake, but he's kind of to old too.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mayra7632000 said…
no michael copon please!...i would rather have steven strait as jacob
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Taylor4Jacob said…
It has recently been brought to my attention that Taylor Lautner, who was cast as Jacob Black for the book to film adaptation of Twilight, may not be playing Jacob Black in the next film New Moon.

If you feel, as I do, that this talented, young man is deserving, and SHOULD play this part, please sign your name to the following petition.

They need to know that not only do we stand behind Stephenie Meyer's brilliantly written books, but also behind the actors that have been chosen (and are now associated with) the characters we have all fallen in love with.

Thank you so much!

link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita i_lubs_embry said…
umm actually isn't jake still supposed to be 16 in newmoon? he supposed to be a 16 year old who looks like an 18 year old right?
anywayz i read in j-14 that ther're making him eat and work out to get the buff "werewolf" look
so no, their probablly not going to kick him off of the cast cuz it wouldnt make sense if u had a different person playing jake cuz in my opinion nobody else can match the jakob black look other then taylor
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita XOXOedwardXOXO said…
i dont know but i have seen a new moon movie poster (i have a pic of it) and taylor is jacob on the front
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ali_love_Porshe said…
i ruddy hope not! i know that rob might not do the fourth! he wanted to see how well twilight went. so if twilight doesnt go well he wont do breaking dawn!!!!!!