Mafuatano ya Twilight Where Does The Rose On Book 2 Come From?

Mrs-Cullen4evah posted on Dec 17, 2008 at 08:51PM
so naturally when we were reading, we didnt come across the red/white rose that was placed cleverly upon the cover was not represented in the book anywhere!! One would think that it would be shown during the italian scene, aka the festival of red. However, it was not shown or mentioned, notedly letting me and my associate down. Any ideas?

Mafuatano ya Twilight 9 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mrs-Cullen4evah said…
In addition, if those who are complying with the first connundrum could also address the covers of the third and fourth book, it would be greatly appreciated. We think we may comprehend the fourth cover of the novel being the chess piece, because we recollect when Edward and Alice were playing a leisurely game of chess via their minds. If you have more to add, please ennunciate.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hayleyhoo said…
the third book cover had no meaning stephenie didnt choose it and the fourth is bella as human (the pawn) and bella as a vampire(the queen)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dHagz said…
Hi hayleyhoo,why do you think bella is the queen as vampire?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xxmadzilla said…
Firstly...

Its a ruffled tulip

Secondly...

Tulips symbolise avowed love. If you have read the book you should know what I mean

I am very happy that I figured this out by myself :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hayleyhoo said…
The queen is strong and powerful and one of the most important pieces on the board and bella is one of the most important characters lol I think thats right
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Moneik said…
also.. about the cover of the 4th book (breaking dawn)
theres a pawn behind the queen or king or whatever it is

it represents bella being the smallest to the strongest and most important piece.
referring to her journey from twilight to breaking dawn.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita musiclikelove said…
and i'm pretty sure that in eclipise, the third book, the broken ribbon represented the two parts of bella. that's what i've heard anyway.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita drgroz said…
The tulip on New Moon has no significance at all. Stephenie had no input in that cover. The ribbon on Eclipse represents Bella not quite able to break away from her human life. Breaking Dawn's cover represents the two Bellas. The red pawn represents Bella's weak, human side. The white queen represents Bella's strong vampire side. She begins the saga the weakest character and ends the saga as the strongest.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita rahma said…
wow... this is really interesting! i never thought of it like that!!!