Mafuatano ya Twilight Jacob Black!

cullencrazay9 posted on Dec 23, 2008 at 12:53AM
I know that some people absolutly love Jacob and I don't want to be offensive to those who do so just see it from my point of view and don't kill me for this!
I thought he was such a jerk in Eclipse when he kissed Bella against her will and when she punched him and he just started to laugh!
I also thought he was a jerk with the whole fight in Eclipse and he was like if you don't kiss me I am going to kill myself! That if you ask me is abuse!
I thought he was a huge jerk about the whole thing with I love you more so Edward can have you!
And when in Breaking Dawn when he wanted to kill Bella before even knowing what happened! On the other hand I also like him when he was very protective of the Cullens!
So I have mixed feelings about Jacob.... what do you guys think????

Mafuatano ya Twilight 29 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cullen18 said…
jacobs dumb!!
and thinking he ever had a chance with bella!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mrsblack_1089 said…
I don't think that Jacob's dumb OR a jerk. When he kissed her in Eclipse he thought he could give Bella a better life than Edward could. He loved her and wanted what was best for her, and if he thought that that best thing was him, he would do his hardest to give himself to her. And while some people adore EDWARD, and I don't want this to be offensive, he's just TOO perfect. Kind of a turn off. Jacob is more relatable. He's got his hobbies and friends and other interrests besides Bella. Edward just lives for this ONE girl and I think that's sort of strange. And when Jacob kissed her and laughed, it was probably because he found it amusing that she was trying to fight off her feelings so hard. He knew he was right about Bella loving him so he thought it was funny when Bella said she hated him and everything.
Jacob has a lot to handle. He thought all the superstitions were crazy, then out of no where he was a werewolf! Not to mention all the emotional pain from Bella and his mom dying when he was so young. Plus he turned into a werewolf at such a young age and suddenly the pack is pretty much on his shoulders, since he's supposed to be Alpha. How can one 16 year old kid support 7 people; lead them and guide them when you don't even know what's going on?! Jacob handles everything well, though. He knew there was no way of him and Bella being together in Twilight, then in New Moon he had his chance! Then in Eclipse he could feel the time ticking down as Bella became more and more attracted to Edward. He was trying to give it one last go before the fight in Eclipse. He knew that there WAS indeed a possibility of him getting hurt and maybe even dying when he faught those newborns, so he wanted to try one last time to prove to Bella that she DID love him. Like I said before, he's got a lot going on and he wanted to make sure that Bella was ABSOLUTELY sure of her decision before she married a vampire and then turned out to love Jacob more than Edward.
And he DIDN'T want to kill Bella; just the other Cullens. That was Sam. Jacob wanted to kill Edward especially, but not Bella. Even though he hated the fact that he thought she was a vampire, he wasn't going to kill her. That was his true love right there!
And what bugs me a little bit is how people are comparing Edward, a guy who actually has 100 years of maturity under his belt, to Jacob, a 16-year-old boy. Of course they have different ways of handling things and different maturity levels! There's like an 80 year difference there! But sometimes Edward acts like he's 17 while Jacob acts like he's older, too.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cullencrazay9 said…
I agree with some of the things you said mrsblack_1089 such as the maturity but i still think it was rude what he did to Bella such as the time when he told Bella to go home and he hopes she dies!
So Jacob has his good things and bad! Thanks for your opinions though guys!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Pinku_IcinG said…
wow i totally agree with mrsblack~
but edward is also gd
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hayleyhoo said…
I agree with cullencrazay9 as i dont like how Jacob acted in Eclipse
Don't get me wrong jacob is a nice guy and a great character but i dont like his way of acting with Bella
Eclipse is my fav of all 4 haha
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
What you said hayleyhoo is exactly what I meant about Jacob although I must say my favorite book is Twilight!!!

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Fantasy_Addict said…
It's really hard for me to hate Jacob, because I liked him so much in New Moon. The way he tried to heal Bella's broken heart was so sweet and I loved him for it. I can understand why he acted so jaded in eclipse, his own heart was broken and there was no one their to help him fix it. I felt bad for the way things ended for Jake in Eclipse which is why I was so glad he imprinted in Breaking Dawn. That being said, I do agree with cullencrazay9 that it was pretty low to tell Bella he was going to kill himself if he didn't kiss her. Overall, yes, Jacob has some character flaws, but that just makes him who he is. Jake is a key character, and, with or without these flaws, I still love him.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita isabelle_905 said…
The more time passes the more I like the way Jake acted in Eclipse!! I mean when you compare him to guys these days, at least he's forward and aggressive with what he wants... And these days guys don’t have to do any work!! “The bad apples” just throw themselves at guys and they go with it cuz it’s easier… I tellz ya these days guys just need to grow some balls and be forward and direct!! It's a lot better than spending sleepless nights wondering if he does or doesn't feel a certain way about you... Besides ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR!! And I blame Bella for stringing Jake along... And if you don't like the fact that Jake was like that, well I'm sorry but it is Bella's fault... No one forced her to go down to the rez to see Jake all those times (and I’m talking about after Edward came back)!!

Ok I'm done with my rant now!! :P

P.S. Before I start getting egged... I'm not team Jacob, I used to be team Edward... but the movie made me see what a creeper he really is... I'm team Emmett now!! ;)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lassie said…
im not team edward, jacob, or emmett, im team jasper!!!
I do agree that for anythin at all to happen in Breaking Dawn yes Jacob did have to kiss Blla but I still didnt like it.
I do mostly agree with isabelle except about that it was Bella's fault!
Well if you think about it, it was her fault... Lead a guy on long enough he's gonna think he has a chance... She should've just stopped being selfish and cut all ties with Jake so he could've moved on... A lot of girls are selfish like that... They keep their backup around in case it doesn't work out with the first choice... Which is just wrong and selfish if you ask me!! But that’s what Bella did... She had Edward but she wouldn’t let Jake go... I felt bad for Jake... He deserved so much better!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bandgeek_XP said…
Jacob PWNS. End of story
LMAO!!
Well she told Jacob to leave him alone cause she only wanted to be friends so it was Jacob's fault for not listening! It was so not Bella's fault!!!!
If it's not her fault then why didn't she leave him alone then, eh?!
Well yeah she said that she wanted to be his friend and she warned him and told him multiple times that she would not get any closer to him then a friend Jacob said he still wanted to hang out with her!
Therefor it was his fault to keep trying even after she had warned him!
OMG!! Don't you know that you can't be JUST FRIENDS with someone that has feelings for you?! It's cruel and unusual punishment!! And the fact that Bella would put Jake through that for her selfish needs is just plain WRONG!! That's like giving a drug addict (non recovering btw!!) crack and warning him that the crack just wants to be friends with him and can't actually be consumed!! Of course he's gonna give it a shot!! What do you expect?! He his a guy after all!! :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita layla_14 said…
no one ever has a nice thing to say about Jacob and I don't understand why? I don't understand why people hate him??? I really don't! even if I wanted to hate Jacob I couldn't I wouldn't be able to, though on the other hand I don't see why people would hate him , he's done nothing wrong! nothing! I simply don't understand people sometimes they do confuse me, How could you not like Jacob? I do find it hard to understand why people don't like him when he's done nothing! now if we are talking about Edward Cullen then I would understand why people don't like him! honestly people these days! what's the world coming to hating Jacob Ha impossible!!!
I hear ya sister!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mrsblack_1089 said…
Amen, layla_14 =D
and I love the way you put that, Fantasy_Addict 'his own heart was broken and there was no one to help him fix it.' That's exactly the right way to explain why Jacob turned so bitter and Bella didn't!

Merry Christmas, Fanpoppers!! xoxo
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CatarinaSantos said…
I don't HATE Jacob. But i agree with you cullencrazay9.
Let me just get something strait I never said that I hated Jacob there are certain things he does that I don't like! Now what you said isabell about it like a drug he has the power just to act like a friend thx!

Seriously ppl?! Do I need to remind you that he's a guy?! They don't always make the best decisions!! And they hardly ever think about their actions (at least not with their heads, if you know what I mean...)!! He's just going after what he wants and I don't see what the big deal is!! Sure I was pissed when he kissed her that last time and she realized that she loved him but I was pissed at Bella not Jake!! Every time he kissed her before that I thought was just hilarious!!
And cullencrazay when you have such strong feelings for someone the hardest thing to do is to act like just friends!! Can't you at least try to see it from his point of view??
Sorry if I sound pissed... I'm just not in the best mood right now... :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hellgirl223 said…
I agree with ms_black and layla and Jacob fans all! I think I mentioned this a few times, Edward.. He's nice and all but just like ms_black said, he's TOO perfect! In my view, it's not fun being with someone who's to perfect! I also prefer guys that are more fun in a adventorous, love playing kinda way! Edward is too.. seductive and over protective and sure Jacob has flaws but that's what makes him Jacob and i'm fine if people don't like Jake that much but It jus pisses me off when someone says 'Die Jacob! DIE!' Now that's just cruel! If you really love Twilight than you just accept the characters and the story and everything the way it is! Okay I dont really like Rosalie but i'm tyring to like her now.. Anyway like ms_black said, Jacob is only 16 and Edward is like 108 or something! That's why Jacob and Edward are sometimes really different! AKA Edward is more mature at times and Jacob is less mature at times! That doesn't mean Jacob is ALWAYS immature! Also, Jacob has got way more personality, in my view that is! Sure, I also got annoyed when he forced kiss her, but hey, that's Jacob, he's not Edward and i just dislike it when people compare Jacob to Edward! I also agree with isabelle saying boys don't always make the right desicion and I agree with that! Jacob was really nive to Bella too when he was in New Moon! He was Bella's Sun, bella's Harbour, the person that Bella can really trust with every secret in her! He was there when Bella needed Edward the most, was there to heal her heart that was broken!
Well I never said I hated him you guys are right about both of them having their own personsalities and that makes them who they are! So yeah I do love Jacob as I said I do not hate him I like him a lot but sometimes he just pisses me off! By the way I do love rosalie as much as I love anyone else! Hope you guys see my perspective!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Cittycat19 said…
I agree with you cullencrazay9.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hellgirl223 said…
Yeah I do see your perspective, just stating my opinion. I do not hate nor love Edward. But im definetely team Jacob.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spikes_girl said…
i agree with all those things you said about him in eclipse...he was a jerk! and i was annoyed too when he started laughing when she broke her hand...but besides eclipse and new moon (he was so bitter about the cullens near the end) i really liked him! in twilight he was an innocent kid with a crush...he was a sweetie! in breaking dawn he finally got over bella, and i really liked the whole imprinting thing on nessie. like he said, they BOTH have people they can't live without. finally, they were friends, the way they were supposed to be, neither of them having feelings more than friendship on their minds. i like sweet, easygoing jacob, not annoying, jerk-face jacob!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I agree with you also spikesgirl!