Mafuatano ya Twilight The Twilight Movie SUCKED!!!!!!

cullenluva17 posted on Dec 23, 2008 at 05:32PM
In my opinion the movie was really bad because of the following:
1.Edward-looked nothing like I had imagined him and he was just plain ugly and when he went out in the sunlight it looked like he was sweating.
2.Bella-had no emotion.
3.Jasper-looked like he was constipated and his hair was totally messed up so he looked COMPLETELY horrible and hurt.
4.Rosalie-not pretty at all and i have friends that are prettier than her.
5.Carlisle-looked like he was about 45 and he was just a really ulgy vampire
6.Esme-looked about like 41 and pregnant when i first saw her i thought she was with child (honest).
7.Emmett-was pretty good but he could have been better but if he was just a little stronger he would have been better.
8.Alice-i thought she looked really good and that was how i had imagined her to look
9.Jacob-was ok but he wasn't really how i thought he should have looked but he was ok.
10.The scene at the ballet studio they could have made a lot better because James did not smash Edward into a bunch of mirrors he did that to Bella and Edward controlled himself to stop sucking Bella in the book but in the movie i thought he was going to kill her.
11.There was never a kitchen scene in the book and Rosalie did not crush a bowl in her hands like that.
That's all i have to say 4 now be back later.

Mafuatano ya Twilight 21 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bandgeek_XP said…
yeah i guess so but you know it only had a 40million dollar buget. And it was BASED on the book it wasn't the book. So yeah it kinda sucked but hey for being BASED on the book it wasn't THAT bad.

That's all i have to say 4 now ;P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita isabelle_905 said…
Umm... Hello ppl!! What about the fact that the leads couldn't act and it was extremely cheesy and corny?! And the fact that Bella narrated the movie just pissed me off!! And did no one else notice that there was no background music... It was dead silent and awkward!! Crickets would've been better than nothing!! And no one would ever know that Edward dazzles Bella or that he’s 107 years old or Carlisle’s story from watching the movie… And there was no mention at all of the Volturi!! And Lauren wasn’t in it at all!! And what was up with the making out in her underwear in her bedroom scene?! That’s a little racy for the target audience is it not?! And what happened to the 3 kisses?!
Plus in that bio class scene Edward looked like he jizzed in his pants or something!! I mean seriously?! Was that over acting really necessary?! Then when Bella gets bitten she looks like she’s having an orgasm… All in all it was a hilarious movie!! I recommend to watch it with your girls (after reading the books) and having a good laugh!! :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Bandgeek_XP said…
Love your reply!! isabelle_905!! XD
hehe thx! :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pink_martini2 said…
The movie was terrible. You don't realize how cheesy it is until it is put on screen and actors are repeating the lines out for your own eyes. I was so embarrassed to get my friends to go watch it.

I'm in college, and it seems that crowd criticizes the movie the worse (but has really good points!). lol But I can laugh at myself.

But you just have to keep the books and movies separated. Like with harry potter. movie=/=books.
Well my friend and I were still college too when we went to see it and we had both read the whole series before hand and we kinda expected it to not be so great... But the level of cheesiness and the fact that there was a bunch of little 10-12 year old girls in the theatre gasping and sighing and screaming every time Edward was onscreen just made us laugh even more!! We had a great time for such a horrible movie!!

And you’re totally right about the college crowd criticizing the book and movie a lot more!! But that’s cuz we’re more mature and passionate, we have more experience, we understand things better and we can appreciate the story a lot more than a 12 year old... It doesn’t mean the same thing to a 12 year old as it does to a 22 year old... I’m just saying :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cullenluva17 said…
isabelle_905 I totally agree with you and i should have thought about that when I waz posting my forum the movie was wicked cheezy and corny and you were completely 100% correct on your reply and i'm sorry i forgot to put that.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita partygirl23 said…
The movie was good for someone who has not read the book it had good special effects and plot line but people like me who read the book of course we were disapointed. The begining of the actual book had some really funny parts and i was a little upset when they cut those out. The other thing was if they actually got a fact right it ended up being in a different order then the actual book. I really liked the fight seen though cam (james) did an fantastic job at least with the acting but when he was smashing edward in the mirror and kind of chocking him was kind of funny.Also with bella spraying pepper spray in his face should be put on the list of things never to do when you are about to be eaten by a blood thristy vampire. I agree with isabella_905 the acting was cheesy and corney. I wish that the vampires other than edward would have more lines. so over all i would have to give it a thumbs down.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mandapanda said…
I thought you said you liked the movie in another post?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita surfen_cutie09 said…
wow, have you noticed theres only like five or six people have replied to this and they are ones that didnt like the movie, meaning most people obviously liked it.

just saying

by the way jacob sucked b
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita macmar2 said…
i hate it
i totally agree with everyone of you
i have more worng parts:
the medow is supposed to be THE romantic scene in the book and in the movie they just lay there speechless after edward pretty much tried to scared her.
also the first night she dream with E. i thougth she was having an orgasm seriusly, like a wet dream.
i could see kristen green eyes throught the contacts
jasper looked like he had a stick in his @ss
rosalie is ... there is no words it was seriusly dissapointing. i mean there are 2313432454... NATURAL blond, white, pretty girls in the world and they have to choose the one with dark hair dark skin and bleach her.
FASHION POLICE. please someone get them here to arrest the person who dress K. for the prom. i mean seriusly long dress with leggins!! and whats worst RED converse!! thats something you just dont do EVER

but after all, i laugh a lot seeing it.
So true!! WTH were the death trap heels she was supposed to wear?!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sophiii said…
OMIGAWD I'm dying here, you guys are just too funny :D I havent seen the movie yet, but when it comes out here, I'm absolutley going to see it. For comic relief.
The trailers look absolutley crap! I have absolutley no expectations, it's probably going to be sooo cheesy. The books are corny enough, but seeing it acted out.. Oh god, it's going to get tragic.
I'll just have to keep the movie seperate from the books.. I will be back when I've seen it, to give my opinion!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cullenluva17 said…
Sophiii why do you think the books were sooo cheesy????
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita xGeorgie said…
Hhhhmmmm.......... I read Twilight a couple of months ago - and me and my friends are all the acting type so we asked the drama department if we could use the book as our annual play. So we got a friend who's doing advance English GCSE... thsi girl is seriously amazing with words - and she wrote us a script....
Ever since, we've been practicing, me and my boyfriend in lead (i wore a convincing wig and contacts and we both slapped on the white foundation) and other mates played the other main part, we even drafted in my friends cousins who are drama students at college to play Carlise and Esme...
The proformance was 2 weeks ago and a girl I know, told me afterwards that our take on the whole book was better than the movie she'd seen....
And omigod, if a bunch of high school kids can do better than your making out.... what the hell is wrong with the directors of today???

I can't wait to see the film, just to find out if really is as bad as you say..... and if it is..... then i'm v. dissapointed =[

Georgie
x
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Seraphina said…
one thing i must disagree with is that robert pattinson is hot...LEAVE THE WELSH BOY ALONE!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ratdog said…
I haven't got round to reading the books yet but I wasn't overly disappointed with the film. The effects were a bit crappy, especially when Edward was running with Bella through the forest. And I will admit that the acting could have been better but overall it's not a terrible film and I wouldn't mind seeing it again. Some of the scenes did make me laugh though, like when Bella and Edward are making out on her bed, that was just so bad it was funny.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sinner21 said…
It wasn't the best movie I have seen but it didn't totally suck! The scenes did jump around incoherently, the backing music was wrong in places and I hate how they have set Edward up to be a overreacting asshole and Jacob to be the wrongly shunned sweetheart in the prom scene, if they follow that into New Moon nobody will care that Edward has left and that movie will be ruined! I thought Catherine would have directed it alot better from what she said in interviews but it is obviously another case like the Harry Potter series, no director will ever be able to match the books without a huge budget, a detailed knowledge of the books and the audience like what Peter Jackson had for the Lord of the Rings. I wouldn't tell anyone to see this movie and expect to see a visual recreation if the book because they would be seriously disappointed.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Nyssa said…
Sophiii, you won't be disappointed!! xD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Sophiii said…
cullenluva17, well the plots aren't exactly genius. I explained the storyline of 'New Moon' to my sister, and she almost died laughing. After being very offended for about 30 seconds, I got her point. Said outloud it felt absolutley ridicoulus. And all the "iloveyous" and that make it just so corny. But alas, I'm not saying that I dislike the books, I'm absolutley addicted to them - I just think the catch is more in the hypnotic and dreamy (the best way to describe it in my opinion) way that it's written, and the idea of this dark and troubled romance (that appeals to almost every girl on the planet) than the actual plot.
And because movies just can't do the same as books can - I don't think it will work on screen.

Nyssa, LOL, good to know 8'DD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cowgirlfromhell said…
It moved way too quickly, all the characters were introduced in the first 2 minutes and then all the scenes were rushed.
The movie really didn't do anything for the book. Don't judge a book by it's movie =P