Mafuatano ya Twilight RPatz's new hair!!!!!!!!!

ilurvedward posted on Dec 23, 2008 at 09:43PM
sooo....Rob's hair is CUT!

what's the verdict? i myself think it's fine, but i prefer the windswept, sex hair look!:)
but his new,short, hair looks good...IF he is cleanshaven. he just looks like a hamster with fuz on his head and all over his face.

what do you guys think?

Mafuatano ya Twilight 7 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita doyouknow said…
Hahahah I like it! I think it makes him look so much older. But will it grow back in time for new moon?

I think he's sexy anyway
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kiki15 said…
I like it. I think he looks good both ways but i think i prefer the hair cut a bit more. :) but still it's his hair :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita edwardsgalpal said…
He looks way cuter now...but i liked it both ways!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ash121 said…
I don't like his new cut at all. I was way cuter when he had it longer, and like doyouknow said I too wonder if it will grow back in time for New Moon.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Amuletbaby said…
He's still so hot now =D
luv him
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spunkransom2363 said…
ok well as for the new haircut it looks adorable BUT i did love the sex hair and im going to miss it....a friend of mine is madly in love with him and called me crying about his hair and emailed me the perez hilton link.

my 10 year old sister thinks he looks like justin timberlake with his new hair, as do a lot of my friends. alll i have to say is..great haircut i just hope it grows back for the filming of new mooon!!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita emma-jeff said…
I like both in differant ways. While I loved his floppy mop which he played with when he got nervous his new short crop is GOR-GEOUS!