Mafuatano ya Twilight The new ikoni on this spot

shortynme posted on Dec 26, 2008 at 08:40PM
I love this spot, it's the best, but I'm not digging the new icon personally. I think it looks too crowded. I really like the idea of it, and bravo to whoever took the time to incorporate all the books into one image, but I don't really like it for the icon. What's your opinion on it?

Mafuatano ya Twilight 17 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kandyluv said…
i dont hate it.....but i like the old one better.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita isabell118 said…
i like it but now that you mentioned it,it does look a little to crowded...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita aanniiee_ said…
I love it so much! I don't think it's too crowded - I think it's very exuberant :) like, "flourishy." hahaha idk what I'm trying to say, but I think it's great!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mandapanda said…
yeah, I think it's crowded too. It was really weird, because I was online when they switched it. So, I was looking for the original icon and I couldn't find it on my profile! I started freakin out! But yeah, I get what you're saying.. I like the old one better
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shortynme said…
I liked the old one too. I freaked a little too when I couldn't find my Twilight spot. lol I don't know, hopefully it gets changed. I'd rather have a simple icon, like just the apple or something. It's kind of giving me a headache and possibly causing strokes lol.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iremma said…
i like the new one. it's more detailed.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita s3ptamber said…
i love it.
that's nice to have the four books!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kaidi said…
It's nice but it will take some time to get used to it. :))

( When I'm looking for Twilight Spot, I'm still looking for the old icon and when I don't find it then it's like oh right there is a new icon - LOL ) xD
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cowgirlfromhell said…
I don't know why, it reminds me of the strawberry Christmas sweets, the ones in tins, probably because it was changed around Christmas, I prefer the old one
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jlhfan624 said…
I like the icon on principle, but on your Fanpop profile page where the icon size is reduced, it looks way too cluttered and not right! I want the old one back!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spikes_girl said…
i prefer the old one too! that's why i made a pick about cuz i wanted to know if people agreed with me! i mean it's nice but the old one was classic and clean. this one seems cluttered, like you said. plus the green outline from the dedicated fan medal on my profile...well it totally clashes :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Moneik said…
does anyone know who runs this spot?
we could probly ask em to change it back?
I don't know who runs it but maybe we should make a fuss about it and they'll change it back lol.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DefineDelicate said…
dudeeeeeee!!! it's got all the books, and it's prettyyyy what's wrong with it?? we needed a new one, after all the old one only had the first book, and the Series has more then one book...it's a little crowed but i think that's the point..do you really want to see one huge black spot in the middle??? really?? LOL...please don't change it, the change is a good change.. :D and a needed one. :)

i love this spot..regardless of the icon though sooo..*shrugs*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sexy_vamp said…
I think it is harder for me to spot. The old one was wonderful and I knew right where to go.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 675 said…
I don't think it matters, frankly :D But whatever :)
As said before, I think they (whoever did the icon) did a great job making it, but I just don't like how it looks. I think a simple picture is better for an icon. But, maybe that's just me. . .