Mafuatano ya Twilight Rosalie Hale (Cullen)...... (SPOLIER!!!!)

cullencrazay9 posted on Dec 30, 2008 at 01:04AM
I again just want to state my opinion about rosalie instead of Jacob this time. Now as I said before this is just my opinion so don't kill me for it!
So in twilight I thought she was a complete snob when she didnt help bella even if she didnt like her I dont really care!
In new moon I couldn't stand her when she told Edward bella died even though she knew that alive's visions vary so that just pissed me off!
In eclipse I really completly felt bad for her when I read her story so at that point I liked her more.
In breaking dawn I absolutly loved her because she stood behind bella 100 percent when everyone else wanted to kill the baby and imagine what wildchave happened if she hadn't helped save the baby!
So to sum that up rosalie had her ups and downs but all in all I really like rosalie!
So know you guys know what I think of her what do you think of her?

Mafuatano ya Twilight 10 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mandapanda said…
Rosalie in Breaking Dawn. What she does for Reneesme, isn't for Bella's sake. In my opinion, Rosalie didn't give a crap about Bella's condition. Edward even said so in the book. Rosalie didn't care about Bella's well-being, she only cared that the baby was out of Bella, whatever it took for the baby to survive. Yes, she did help Bella with Reneesme, but for alterior motives. She was living her dream about taking care of a child, since she wanted one when she was human.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Amuletbaby said…
To some extend,I dun like Rose.. I think she is kind of cold-blooded in Breadking Dawn coz she just dun care abt Bella's death when she got pregnant.I think she is pretty sick of having a baby.Though I understand why she behaved in that way, she just pissed me off too..
And I do think that Step really RUIN Rose in BD. =(
I am quite disapponinted of her coz i like her in Eclipse.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cullencrazay9 said…
I don't think that Rosalie didn't like Bella and only helped her for the baby even though that did cross my mind but after Bella became a vampire she stated that her bond with Rosalie was still there even though the baby was born.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iheartedward1 said…
I too was irritated with Rosalie when Bella was pregnant, I still feel like she is really selfish , but she got a little better.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sexy_vamp said…
I didn't like her. I wish I did, but she was just too self centered. If it wasn't about her, it wasn't good enough. I hate people like that. They are no better. I really wish that she would have softened and thought about others more, but she didn't so I can't really help how I feel about her.
Well I can admit she is self-centered but in a way that doesn't bother me because that usually does bother me. I do think she softened up when Bella had Renesmee because now she finally had what she wanted which was a baby and I think she became much more kind.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita edwardsgirlxx said…
well its safe to say i practically hated rosalie in the first two books.
but in eclipse i had to feel sorry for her, after i heard her story and began to see her point of view.
i didn't mind her in breaking dawn,
however i have to agree that she didn't care for Renesemee for bella, but she still did help bella with her.
x
Well I don't know why people saying that Risalie didn't care for Bella but only Renesmee. The only reason I don't agree is because after Renesmee was born Bella says she is worried the bond may be broken but as she notices it isn't. I think Rosalie inside became a better person and a happier person because she now had what she really wanted..........A BABY!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 675 said…
I love Rosalie. She's a bitch in a tough-chick way, which I like about her. She turns out to be friends with Bella, even though she has more reason than anyone to hate Bella. I feel really sorry for her in Eclipse. The only thing I don't like about her is that she hates Jake, but whatever. You have a point about Renesmee. Wouldn't Rosalie stop being nice to Bella after the baby was born, if that's all she wanted?
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
I completly agree with you 675 and thank you for seeing my perspective because that is how I feel about her and and I personally like the tension between her and Jacob because it makes it funny and after Renesmee I think she became a tad bit more comfortable with Jacob because she smiles at him even if it is a forced smile when her and Emmett have to go find more witnesses. If she wasn't comfortable with him she probably wouldn't have even acknowledged him at all.