Mafuatano ya Twilight addicted to Twilight Sega =D

Amuletbaby posted on Dec 30, 2008 at 01:39PM
hey twilighters=D I come from Hong Kong and it is now abt 0930pm here.So I think may be now not many people would get to this forum coz it seems it is morning in your place(USA?).

In this Christmas, I just finished the whole series and it is amazimg!=D I really want to be a vampire lol.I am so excited now and i just want to share my feelings here coz there are not many forum discussing Twilight sega in HK..

And in these days the movie was just introduced to HK and i've already watched it.Pretty cool but i prefer the novel .. Um it is quite weired but i'd like to say I hate people pretending they know everything abt twilight after they watch the movie (and never start reading the books).I really dislike that.. Sometimes i may just ignore or skip their subject.Do anyone feel in this way too?I feel annoyed of myself in thinking this way.

opps may be i just talk too much.. and my english is not good at all... Hope some ppl can reply to me! It's great to have these kind of forum here!

Mafuatano ya Twilight 3 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cullencrazay9 said…
Hi!
Amuletbaby first of all I can't stand when people think they know everything about Twilight by just reading the book because in my opinion the book was wonderful where as the movie was absoluly horrible! (Just my opinion)
That is what I have to say.
P.S. Your English is actually pretty good. :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita edwardsgirlxx said…
i totally agree with that.
it really annoys me when people see the movie and then just think they know it all.
i actually think they did a fairly good job on the movie, considering the standerds that they had to live up to, put forth by the books.
but it doesnt cover everything in the book, and anyhow the fact that people think they know everything from it annoys me too.

And yes, your english IS very good :)
x.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Amuletbaby said…
hellohey guys!
It is nice to see cullencrazay9 and edwardsgirlxx replied to me<3 Thank you! I feel so good that you shared the same feelings i have=)And i am not alone lol.And thanks for your encouragemant on my english:)It is my first time using english in overseas forum,and i'd like to tell you that i dunno how to type chinese(my mother tongue)at all.. kind of weird,isn' it?

okay back to the subject,the movie really did a great job.. The baseball scene is awesome and the boys are all cute.And now the twilight movie hit Hong Kong and become a hot phenomenon.. i wish those people would read the books and stop being expertise of twilight again.. :)

At last i'd like to say the new year is coming soon!Happy new year:D! And i am gonna to catch up my study as the public exam is coming to kill me soon:s