Mafuatano ya Twilight Not In the Movie

kandyluv posted on Jan 05, 2009 at 10:28PM
So there are some parts from the book that i wish were in the movie like them talking in lunch and much more.I was just wondering if there was a part that u guys really wanted 2 see but didnt come out in the Movie.

Mafuatano ya Twilight 7 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita edwardsgirlxx said…
well i was actually quite happy with the movie;
because it was one of the few that they didn't totally destroy the storyline of the original book.
There were a few parts i would've like.
But more or less just more parts where Edwards and Bella were together, I also did like the bits when they were talking at lunch.
However, many of teh scenes were swiched around to suit the movie, so i guess some scenes didn't end up fitting...
alana'-x
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita baileywailey said…
The waitress in the movie wasnt as pretty as i thought and it kinda ruined that scene, she was to be a really beautiful girl that was flirting with him, and that disappointed me. My friend (who hadnt read the book) didnt get that bit either.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita robpattisono9 said…
there is a bit in the book where emmett and alice and edward debate about what they are going to do aboout bella in side of going stright to bellas house where she seems to have a fight with edward that bit i liiked most in the book
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hellgirl223 said…
Yeah i agree that the waitress wasnt pretty at all =P I also wished to see jacob telling the quileute legend to bella.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita angeljayne said…
two words - 'deleted scenes'
apparently there are 12 deleted scenes on the twilight dvd coming out! 12! there is supposedly and extra meadow scene where Bella falls over and Edward bites her finger, one where Edward and Bella say I love you to eachother, and others with the Cullen family and Bella's friends Mike and Eric etc....This is all based on Catherine Hardwicke interviews about the dvd release!!
She said some scenes were cut to ensure the movie kept its PG rating!!! very exciting! hopefully the deleted scenes will give a little more satisfaction...
and amazon have announced now that you can pre-order your two disc special edition of twilight supposedly coming out sometime in March 09
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita musiclikelove said…
i wanted the part where james told her about alice's past. and the part where alice and bella talk in the hotel. and the part when jasper and alice tell bella that their family's only fear is losing her. hopefully that will be in the deleted scenes. cause deleted scenes is the fist thing i'm going for when i buy the movie.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita drgroz said…
I wish they had done a little more with Jasper. They didn't mention his abilities at all and he always looked constipated. I also wish they had done more with Alice and Bella's friendship. The fact that they didn't could cause a bit of a challenge in New Moon. We'll see.