Mafuatano ya Twilight Ok. I Dont Have A Titlef Au This, But Its My Story And Its Inspired Kwa Twilight

7_steph_7 posted on Feb 10, 2009 at 10:12PM
okay. i totally made this (and its inspired by twilight. =]) up so dont be afraid to tell me if it sucks. or its boring. soo... here goes.

chapter 1: Demetri

She was the most beautiful thing ive ever seen, with her dark, black hair, and her bright, blue eyes. i couldnt stand it any longer. i had to go talk to her. i walked up to her, "hello," i said in a shy voice, 'my name is demetri. demetri blackheart. may i ask who you are?"
"trisha montogomery." she answered
"wanna go for a walk?"
well, i dont know.."
oh, come on. itll be fun" i flashed her my brilliant smile.
oh, alright."she answered, a smile playing at her lips now.
i was battling with my thirst right now. i kneew i shouldve hunted longer with riley.
we walked around town, talking the whole time, and somehow ended up in a dark alleyway. i couldnt control it any longer. i had to have her, NOW. poor trisha, she looked scared to death right now. using my inhuman strenghth and speed, i backed her into a corner. my fangs slid down over my lip. i pushed her neck up to expose her neck, i imagined the sweet, metallic taste her blood would have, and i slid my fangs deep into her throat, adn i drank. as soon as i was done, i had my control back. i stared at her lifeless body in horror. "no. no! what have i done" i screamed. then out of nowhere, was my brother and sister. "oh my goodness, demetri. why?? i thought you liked her!" sarah nearly yelled. "i did! i couldnt control my self! im a monster!" i screamed. then iran. i got about two steps, then everything went black.

chapter 2: Bridget

when i woke up, i was in a strange room. it was all white, adn smelled of alchohol. the emergency room. oh god, riley was there. and sarah.
and... crap. peter and kelly. they were mty "mom and dad" to humans. they actually were the ones who found me the night vanessa changed me, well, after i decided to go on my own. i blinked a few times, but every time i did trishas face came into view. whoa. i felt weird. what was happening? then i saw the IV. "whats going on?" i asked.a nurse stepped out from behind kelly. she was really pretty. she had dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. i couldnt hear any heartbeats, could she be... no, its probably just the IV messin with my senses, a vampire couldnt be around all these people and not kill them. " hi, im bridget adn ill be your nurse." she said in a soft, tinkling voice. "okay," i said, "but whats going on?"
"well, a few people on the street saw you... well, i dont really know what you did. can vampires faint?" she asked peter.
"maybe" he said "thats what it looked like demetri did." i just stared at her. vampire? maybe she was one of us. "well, what about the..." i looked at the IV. she laughed. it was a high laugh, like saprano bells. "itsd nothing" she said "i had to do something before the doctors looked at you" she laughed again. i got up. "i cant stay here." i said.
"i understand" sarah said "because of trisah right?
"yeah"
"whos trisha?" bridget asked.
"trisha was demetris girlfriend." riley said ina mocking voice
"oh..." she said "what happened?"
i told her what happened with trisha.
"oh", she said, "im sorry. is there any way i can help?"
"no", i answered" whats done is done, right?"
she sighed "yeah..."
"theres only one thing to do now." i said
"what?" they all asked
"find vanessa. shell know what to do."
"ill come with you." bridget said.
"okay"
so we set off to find vanessa. together.
the best part was, i couldnt kill bridget. (satring where i left off.) life would be perfect if trisha werent on my every thought. i sighed, i really need to find vanessa. so i walked faster.

chapter 3: demetris tory

"so who is this vanessa, and why is she so important?" bridget asked me.
"well, vanessa is the one that changed me. she found me dying one night and tried to save me. all she could think of was turning me, because i was losing so much blood and she wasnt a doctor and there wasnt a hospital within miles. she thought i would die..." i explained
"how were you dying" i could tell she was seriously curious and not just trying to keep me talking to pass the time, like sarah usually does.
"Well, it was may 23 and i was about to turn 18, my birthday was the next day, actually, and my parents were having me and arranged marriage." She made a face. "I know" I said, laughing. "Anyway, after I married kady, that was her name, i was going to fight in world war II. well, i was on my way home from kadys when a drunk driver rounded the corner of the street i was walking on, and i jumped, well, i dived actually, out of the wayjust in time to save myself, but more of his drunk friends rounded the corner, on foot. i recognized as some of my old high school friends. well, they were mad because kady was one of their girlfriends, but she had to break up with him so she could marry me. but i didnt realize when my friend, dylan, pulled out a gun. he shot me and they ran. i crawled over to a corner and waited to die. by some weird kind of luck, vanessa found me there and carried me with inhuman speed to her house, where i then suffered worse pain i ever thought imaginable. i woke up and she explained what happened and told me i was free to go if i wanted. i decided to explore. i ran into peter, kelly, and riley that same day. then, riley saw sarah, and she had no idea what happened to her, so we explained, adn weve been together ever since."
"wow. all i remeber is waking up alone, thirsty, adn clueless..."
"im sorry" i mumbled
she laughed. "dont worry about it. you never answered my question, though"
" okay. uuum... what was your question again?" i flashed her my brilliant smile.
"save that for the humans" she laughed "it doesnt work on me. anyway, i said whyis she important."
"well, ive had a few poblems before and i ran into her and she always had an answer. so im hoping shell have one now."
"where does she live?"
"italy..."
"oh. um. wow. thats a long way..."
"yeah, but we can do it." i put an arm around her shoulder and pulled her over to me.
"definitely." she smiled.
god,she was beautiful. nly then did i realize id been staring at her. i took her hand and we ran.

im going to have to write more later. =] lol
last edited on Feb 11, 2009 at 11:03PM

Mafuatano ya Twilight 8 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pixie09 said…
big smile
i liked it :D .. keep going
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 7_steph_7 said…
big smile
lol. thanx. its only twelve pages long right now and my friend vanessa said she was going to hurt me if i didnt write more... im scared. lol but yeah, im writing more. =]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BellaCullen96 said…
angry
it sounds like my friend's story Death by Roses and Twilight mixed.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ovybo said…
smile
I read Death by Roses(part of it) and Twilight, and I agree it sounds alot like it but it's still pretty good.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ovybo said…
hmmm
Oh and I think the chapters are waaaaaay too short. One of them wouldnt even take up one page in a book.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 7_steph_7 said…
oh... i havent read death by roses... my friend may have she gets on mine alot (how do u change your password, by the way?)...and k.. ill make them longer. XD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita h8o said…
smile
I like it ...its very...interesting
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita r-pattz said…
different..... but good