Mafuatano ya Twilight Total Huge Plot Twist In Breaking Dawn

twilightlover13 posted on Nov 19, 2007 at 12:33AM
ok this might sound kind of stupid but what if in breaking dawn bella somehow in some weird way suddenly became a werewolf? just like something happens and then she's a werewolf with jacob? i guess there would probably have to be another book after breaking dawn in bella's point of view for the scenario to happen but still. What if that happened. it'd be pretty crazy if you asked me lol.

Mafuatano ya Twilight 32 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita twilightfan22 said…
OMG!!!! i never thought about that what if that did happen???? stephenie would forsure make a new book or make it posible to have a werewolf become a vampire or just a werewolf and vampire be together!!!! but IDK... man oh man i NEED to know what happens next!!!! it it driving me up the wall!!!! you know what i accually think that you are right because that would be a great twist for the forth book!!!! OMG!!!!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Meg08 said…
Ummm... Bella's not Quellite! She CAN'T become a werewolf, didn't you get that hole "direct desendent(sp?)" of the first werewolf thing? And don't say Charlie or Rennee(sp?) could be, cuz they're not. Bella would've changed already, like when Liea(sp?) and Seth did.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita iluvjesse said…
Ok, sorry, but I think that would be awful. My and my friend Ryan (both Jacob haters) think that Jake should runaway to Alaska and stumble upon Edward and a new vampire Bella, and then have Bella, being all crazed and hungry, kill him. I know, aren't we nice?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita luvrofedward said…
woa. thats really stepping out of the box, but omg i think i would DIE if that happened. no offense, but i would seriously hate that. she has to become a vampire!!! i would hate it.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Meg08 said…
Whoa... iluvjesse, I've talked to you before, but I didn't know you hated Jake that much...whoa. Why do you hate Jacob? Bella is the root of all evil in Twilight! And she wouldn't get close enough to Jacob to kill him... remember the smell?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita edwrdluvr said…
Personally I think that Jacob should imprint on somebody and show up at Bella's wedding. That way Bella would know that Jacob was happy which would make her happy which would make Edward happy. (Also Edward might be able to snub Jacob with an "I told you I would be better for her, you would have left her anyways.")Then they would all be happy and Jacob can get the HELL OUT OF BELLA'S LIFE! I'm sorry but I want them all to be happy but I HATE Jacob. He just ruins it all for them.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gabitha said…
That would be just awful! + she could not as she is not Quellite! lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita martiyoung said…
OK- I just have to add this about the big ending: Bella saved Edward's life once. Maybe when they finally do the deed Edward turns into a human???
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shortynme said…
lol that would be funny! If a vampire does "the deed" with a human they turn back into humans! lol Man, would that piss EVERYONE off! lol
I think Jake is going to imprint on some girl, where ever he ran off to, freak out, and come running home. She'll follow him (Just like in A Midsummers Night Dream) and make friends with Bella and Edward. Something like that. . . I have NO guesses about what will happen with Bella and Edward though lol.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Andiilove said…
wow iluvjesse thats an awesome idea.. jacob, def not my cup of tea. lol. but seriously i would die if bella ever [if it were even possible, which its not] became a werewolf. but edwrdluvr thats the best idea ive ever heard. my favourite so far!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita izzi_one said…
argh!
I hope not!
She has a STRONG aversion to blood, so maybe that'll affect her if and when she becomes a vampire. That would be crazy intense if she did somehow become a werewolf.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jacob4ever57 said…
i agree w u Meg08!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pink_martini2 said…
It's sad how close-minded some people are. Seriously? How can you hate a character? Unless he's hitler reborn I can't see how you can hate Jacob.

He's part of the love triangle. HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS!? Triangle, 3 people. Bella was suppose to fall in love with him. Or it wouldn't be a triangle.

Get OVER IT. It happened. Its fiction. Life will go on.

Back on topic: I wouldn't want Bella to turn into a werewolf.
But I would love a good inspiring twist. I can't bear for the story to be so stagnant and have "Bella marries Edward and becomes a vampire.. HAPPILY EVER AFTER." Thats not challenging enough. I hope S.M really give us a surprising and hair-raising end to a great series.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cm01 said…
i agree with oyu pink_martini2 i think people take the whole hateing characters a tad too far... how can u hate something thats not real
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Claudiaa12 said…
Ahhh!this is a part response to Twilightfan13:
thats not possible for Bella to become a werewolf. She's not Quileute. or however you spell it (: Although, what a twist it would be if she turned out to be related to Jacob like through Charlie(who turned out to be related to Billy's wife, who, i have no idea what happened of)? How awesome?

But if she could, WOAH!? that would be a total twist. What would be Edwards response??!?

But in the book, i would like Bella to have a kid. It said in Twilight that Esme had a baby, then it died. She jumped off the cliff, Carlisle saved her, and ever since she became a vampire, she didnt have a baby. So what if, righhtt beeffoooreee she was changed, she became pregnant? How twisted would that be!? lOL.
As for J.B., i would like him to imprint on someone we havent met, (definetly NOT LEAH)
How would Bella react to that?
Will the friendship between J.B. and B.S/C be "OK" towards the end? OMG i just cant wait until the end O.O
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita funnyshawna said…
um...if bella was a werewolf, she would probably be related to jacob in some way...and taht would be a little weird...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jarawr said…
honestly that couldn't happen. i mean, how could it? and if it did that would mean somehow jacob and bella would be related.
so yea
i hate jacob and he should just nvr come back no offense to u jacob lovers. i mean he comes between edward and bella because he's selfish and doesn't have self control and just can't leave two happy ppl happy.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ethan101 said…
ur a dumbass,
since bella has been getting mad for a long time she would have changed already.since ager triggers the change
and besides no one in her family is a werewolf.
another point is that edward would know that if she's a werewolf.DUH
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita FloatingMuffins said…
Doubt it'd happen. She'd have to have werewolf blood and/or Quiluete blood (as in family). And as far as we know, she is 100% Caucasian.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ceo07 said…
Agree totally with edwardluvr
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cheergeek said…
agree with pink_martini2
people shouldn't be closed minded.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita officefan2010 said…
omg, i really dont understand why people hate Jacob so much.
stupidfangirls..

anyways, as much as this would be a cool twist, its simply not possible.
bella is not quileute, or related to them in any shape form or fashion.
there will be a twist, i mean c'mon its stephenie meyer, but i dont think it will be as major as that.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cheergeek said…
fangirls -_-
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Qz66 said…
Well....

I don't think Bella would turn into a werewolf. She's not Quileute. UNLESS... like vampires... they have some kind of poison none of us know about and something happens that way but I don't know...

I'm thinking Bella is somehow going to mistake Jacob for Edward... That's kind of weird I know but Meyer said she was inspired off the story A Midsummer Night's Dream... so something along the lines of that I believe will happen... not sure though...

=]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Dangergirrl said…
How could she mistake jake for edward! when jake touches her his hands are warm and when edward touches her is is cold and electric. if she mistakes jake for edward is is bullcrap
but I could see jake sneaking into bellas room to try and suduce her and take away from edward
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lheck0410 said…
that is such a clever idea.. Dangergirrl.

jake would definently try and do that if he had the chance.. especially at the circumstances of bella marrying edward.

lets say that bella does get pregnant with someone (cant be edward.. he doesnt have sperm) and then edward changes her.. she will not have a baby while she is a vampire.. she will always be pregnant and the baby will die inside of her because all of bella's bodily fluids turn to venom .. so the baby can't survive and she cant have it..

oh yeah and that would be a cool twist if edward became human or if jake came back with a girl that he imprinted on.. that would make me feel better about bella marrying edward..

BUT i do agree with pinkmartinigirl. it is a love triangle and they can't just take jake out of the equation like that.. i mean come on when has SM ever had a book where nothing exciting happens???
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita quartz said…
jake will turn vam and then try to kill bella
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dawgluvr64 said…
ok first of all back to the whole bella being a werewolf thing...that couldn't happen she would have to be a quileute and she's not plus charlie wants bella to be with jacob and charlie would know if bella is part quileute so if she were he wouldn't want her to end up with like some distant relative which jake would be if bella was a quileute

i agree with lheck0410 she based this book on midsummers dream so the love triangle has not come to an end and seeing as jacob is a part of that i think he is going to be in the book more then we think. and this is the last book so things are gonna come to an end. but knowing stephanie meyer there's gonna be a huge twist that bring everything together. who knows we can get some new info that there is a way to become mortal after being a vampire. but i think jake might be the one for bella after all. :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita notthatgirl said…
ew. That's... no. Never! Please!
Bella, all hairy & huge...gross.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita blguard_2010 said…
claudiaa12, rest ur mind b/c jake can NEVER imprint on leah. or leah on him. b/c remember that it happens the first time they see them after they change and they have seen each other tons of times since. and the others would know if they did b/c they hear both of their thoughts
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dawgluvr64 said…
wow alot of you hate jacob
why!?
he is great and always there for bella
its not his fault he loves her

I LOVE YOU JACOB!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Vampire_Gal said…
What r u talking about? In da end of the book she becums a vampire! trust me!