Mafuatano ya Twilight DO wewe think these apply to you?

Gabitha posted on Feb 25, 2008 at 07:37AM
You know your obsessed with the Twilight series when...
1. You know you love the Twilight series when you download every song from Stephanie Meyers playlist and listen to them non-stop on your Ipod.
2. You dream about it every night.
3. When you want to go to Forks for your spring break.
4. When you squeal every time you see a silver Volvo, even if it's not your favorite car.
5. When you cringe whenever you hear/see Edward's or Bella's name and it has nothing to do with Stephenie Meyer.
6. When you've ceased to believe that vampires actually have fangs or any weakness. And you believe all vampires must be inherently hot.
7. You know u love it when you're counting down the minutes until Breaking Dawn comes out.
8. You quote lines from the books for use in your everyday speech.
10. You know you love the Twilight series when you solidly believe your boyfriend is a vampire simply on the basis that he's sexy.
11. When you refer to your ideal boyfriend as an "Edward."
12. You know you love the Twilight series when you pre-order your copy of Breaking Dawn at Barnes & Noble.
13. You know your obsessed when you name your characters after the Twilight characters.
14. When you cry because your father used New Moon as a coaster for his drink
15. When you count down the days till Edwards birthday 60 days before it starts. (June 20th)
16. You know you love the books when a love song comes on and you immediately think of Edward and Bella.
17. You now you love Twilight when you have bought both the audio books.
18. You now you love Twilight when you have bought t-shirts from twilight teez dot com.
19. You now you love Twilight when you relate even the weirdest things to the book.
20. You now you love Twilight when you carry the books with you.
21. You now you love Twilight when you go to Forks.
22. You now you love Twilight when you almost faint when you first saw the cover of Eclispe.
25. You know you love the Twilight series when you think you can feel Edward beside you while you're reading(or just doing nothing at all).
26. You know you love the Twilight series when you talk to nothing but think you're talking to Edward.
27. You know you love the Twilight series when you stay locked in your room until you've read it over a million times.
28. You know you love the Twilight series when you start talking to it (the book).
29. You know you love the Twilight series when you talk to your friends about it...even though they have no idea what you're talking about!
30. You know you love the Twilight series when you ask them how you know you love the Twilight series even though they STILL don't know what you're talking about.
31. You know you love the Twilight series when you sleep with the book cradled in your arms.
32. You know you're obsessed when, while talking to your friends, they mention something that reminds you of Twilight, and you mutter a joke for Twilight-lovers with super hearing and start laughing your head off.
33. You know you love the Twilight series when you are highly considering naming your future children the characters names.
34. You know you love the Twilight series when in class, you relate every project to something in the book.
35. You know you love the Twilight Series when the name Edward becomes your new favorite guy name.
36.You know you love the Twilight Series when you didn't let anybody else touch your books.
37. You know you love the Twilight Series when you and your boyfriend call each other "Edward" and "Bella".
39. You know your obsessed with the Twilight series when you sit on the roof of your house every night waiting for Edward to come.
40. You know your obsessed with the Twilight series when you name random people at your school the characters' names.
42. You know your obsessed with the Twilight series when you wish for them not to make a Twilight movie because it could never be as good as the book.
43. You know your obsessed with the Twilight series when you start failing in school because either your reading the Twilight Series. Or you are thinking about Edward and his family.
44. You know your obsessed when you make a protective cover for your twilight to ensure that you never leave your copy of Twilight when it goes with you to yours friend's house.
54. You know you love the Twilight series when you create a debate in class over Edwards "perfection"
56. You know your obsessed when you and your friends try to guess the entire plot to Breaking Dawn.
57. You know you love Twilight when you refer to it as "The Black and Red Bible"
58. You know your obsessed when you start imagining scenes from the books in your head before you go to bed.
60. You know you love the Twilight series when you try to compare a lot of things to the book.
63. You know your obsessed when your cry at sad parts of the book... Even though you've read it 20 times.

NOTE: I did not write this- link in links bit!

Mafuatano ya Twilight 32 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gabitha said…
I think these apply to me, and i also feel that, that is kinda of sad so...at lest im not the only person obsessed with Twilight! lol =)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CharmedAngel88 said…
Yeah, these apply to me. And my sister and I are always talking about finding our Edwards.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita randomchicky456 said…
they apply to me in every way
lov lov lov lov lov lov lov twilight
i cant put my obsession into words
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Gabitha said…
i dont think i can fully express my obsession either! lol =)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kttykatkate said…
Lol Same here- not all, but many apply to me as well
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Andiilove said…
i love these! i can honestly say that 99% of these apply to me. lol.

-You know youre obsessed when you start looking for all the cars mentioned in the Twilight series.

--so far ive seen edwards volvo, bellas truck, a huge jeep just like emmetts, a red rosalie bmw, an ALL black [even black tinted windows] mercadies. and i saw a little white rabbit JUST LIKE JACOBS and the licence plates were from Washington. [i live in cali.] lol. ive yet to see a YELLOW porche but ive seen a silver one... still looking for the the Yellow! lol.

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita edwardsgrl said…
lol ALL of these apply to me! no joke! but you forgot one..............

-you know your obsessed with twilight when your friends are scared to read the books because they dont want to become as obsessed as you are!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Andiilove said…
lmao thats the best one ive heard!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bluetraci said…
lol! yeah they definitely apply to me as well. i just love them soooo much every time i see the them i see such beauty (edward and bella's love) awww
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EdwardsBella said…
Guilty as charged.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita funnyshawna said…
i made a whole playlist of songs that go with the books...and listened to all the songs this morning:)

i'm constantly warning people not to punch werewolves in the face or they might break their hand:)

i have a scar on my arm that i tell my friends is a vampire bite.

i call my dad a werewolf cos he's always warm...and i call myself a vampire cos im always cold.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita twilightlova13 said…
I was laughing so hard when I read the list because a lot of those are totally me. I'm such and obsessed fan that my friends call me a freak but I got them to read the books and they love them but they're not obsessed. It was funny because I got a stuffed animal over the weekend and I named it Mr. Edward. I looooooovvvvvvveeeeee the twilight series that it's not even funny. I 'm obsessed and proud.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita funnyshawna said…
myfriends are just as obsessed as i am! we call ourselves vampires all the time, and i wont even get started on some of the other things...:)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita omc12358 said…
OMG! you are totally right on target with real twilighters... When i find a guy who reminds me of edward, I will make him read the book. ROFL! I want to have "Meadow moments" as I call them... tee-hee. and I want a "page 186 moment" too... (page 186 in Eclipse that is...)
<3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Michellebob said…
HEHE no.29! Except now people are starting to listen. It was just me and one friend!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita twilightaddict said…
I love Twilight so much it's not even funny!!!! Let's just say I finished the first two books in 4 days!!!! I picture my perfect prince named Edward.

-You know your obsessed when you have to hide the books to be able to stop reading them
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita fanpire101 said…
YES that is so me, they all apply and here's another one

-you know your obsessed when you print like amillion twilight quotes and pictures of the internet and completely decorate your locker with them till its covered!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita starry-eyed said…
okay about 99% apply to me! if all these rules applied to me, I would go see a doctor-preferably Dr.Carlisle Cullen lol- or just let it happen and be proud! P.S. no.57 is hilarious! ;-D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita zuntiz said…
I recognise some of it, I'm happy that I'm not alone :)
It feels lately, or ever since I read the first book, that this is the only thing I can think about.
I sort of forced me younger sister who's 11 and only reads comics, to read Twilight, and I got her hooked too :P
It's funny how she loves Edward
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita fanpire101 said…
here's another one

-you know your obsessed when ur own mother tells u to go get a life outside of twilight lol.
like i would listen to that, twilight rox!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DaGirl50 said…
Ummm... man there are a lot of these! But yes, yes, yes, I'm sure! At LEAST 15 of the things you listed apply to me. But none of the extreme things.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BritKeyser said…
The girl that introduced me to twilight says that she will one day find her Edward. He has become our symbol of a perfect guy, so that point really goes for me. Most of the things I do, except the parts where reading the books over, or owning them, comes into play; I don't own the books, but I'm planning to buy them. Yep, I know I'm obessesed, but I like the obessesion, lol.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DarkSarcasm said…
How about... you know you're obsessed with Twilight when you get dark circles under your eyes after staying up all night re-reading the book - and don't bother to cover it up. 8)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ay3 said…
my best friend got mad @ me cuz i almost didnt come 2 her bday cuz i was reading eclipse. ooops. my bad :P
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita starry-eyed said…
lol ay3! i almost did the same thing! i went 2 spend the night @ a friends house and i brought twilight w/ me cuz i was so into it the 1st time i read it and i was @ the part when she first meets his family so she got really PO'd @ me when i pretty much read the whole time i was there! lol!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jacob4ever57 said…
#63 is so true i cried too many times to count because of these books!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kmckutie said…
all those things actually applied to me!! and here's another one:

- you know your obsessed with Twilight when you see a silver volvo, and scream at your mom to stop the car, then run out screaming "EDWARD! I LOVE YOU!"

lol.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mrspattinson34 said…
These all apply 2 me! i say stuff about twilight to my friends and they have no idea what i am talking about. plus, i want an old pickup truck like Bella!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 7_steph_7 said…
okay... this is kinda sad, b/c i lost my best friend b/c i was totally into twilight. okay so i was reading breaking dawn and i was at the part where shes having her baby and edward is saving her, so i wasnt paying ttention to my phone, she says i wouldnt call/ text her, or do anything with her. she got totally mad and asked me to come over, well, i brought breaking dawn(thinking i could read while she did whatever) and she threw my book in her closet and had her brother guard it while she cussed me out. i threw her bro in the ground and got my book. so she kicked me out, and told me to never come back... and kmckutie thats hilarious. im totally going to do that. lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ovybo said…
cool
That's sad. I'm sorry.

Maybe not all of those apply to me but definetly the majority.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lush_lips said…
big smile
i think at least 100% of these apply to me maybe not the one about the roof but i might try it sometime. i was in the car wiv my mate n her mum went into the shop we stayed in tne car. it jus so happened that we were parcked next to a silver volvo and a yellow porche. i ran up to the car screaming "EDWARD I LOVE YOU" then a 50 somthing year old man got out the car and told me to be quite. my mate was in stiches i haven't been back to that shop since!!!!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BellaCullen96 said…
big smile
-You know you're obsessed with Twilight when you can't go to sleep without listening to Bella's Lullaby, wearing your Team Edward t-shirt, and having a picture of Edward be the last thing you see before you close your eyes.

-You know you're obsessed with Twilight when on your cell phone the ring-tone is Bella's Lullaby, the background is a picture of Edward/Bella/both/any Twilight thing, and it says "i luv u Edward!" as the greeting (the customized text at the top of the screen and people usually have their name there).

(These totally apply to me, but I just have to get Bella's Lullaby stuck in my head instead of listening to it all night because it bothers other people in my house if I have music on at night. I used to just have a picture of Edward on my phone but now it is Edward and Bella, and the greeting is exactly what is above.)
P.S. at least 95% of the the other ones apply to me as well. :p
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita