Wanyonya damu Do wewe think you're a vampire?

S0ulsUnit3d posted on Apr 18, 2008 at 09:05PM
I've come across alot of wierd people who think their vampires....do you?

Wanyonya damu 44 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita skull610 said…
yes! blood tastes good! yay
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DrDevience said…
No.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ineedcoffee said…
No.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheCountess said…
afraid not, but that doesn't mean I won't bite if I need to.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jacob4ever57 said…
ugh Kylie (skull610) get over urself and ur not a vampire ok?!?! no body is except The very hot cullen family
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita amazondebs said…
well there are some that on this site that do and have spoken out in this forum
link
but i don't
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sebeth204 said…
Hm. I've thought about it, but I don't think so. Yes, everytime I read/watch something related to vampires I develop an irresistable urge to bite anything and everything living in an attempt to sink my (short) canines into them, but I really don't believe I'm a vampire. It's sorta like someone telling you that 75% of people can't lick their elbow and then you try it. ^^; I know I'm weird.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita babybell said…
at least u adit it! i dont think so, no, im not sure what to do with the ones who do! I would call the men in white cooats to bring them to the happy home, but they would just get pissed of if a i told them that!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Edwards_Heroin said…
No...but it doesn't stop me from wishing that I was I think that it would be fun if I could do it like the Cullens!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita twilovers said…
No. But I wish!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lunatic said…
No, I just like the stories.

(I don't pretend or claim to actually be one... at all.)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita khfan12 said…
i think i am. my 'vampire teeth' are sharp now. i drink my own blood. and yet... i like onions and garlic. talk about strange.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cowgirlfromhell said…
Nope, I've aged, I can stand garlic (I don't like it though), holy water - fine, crucifixes - still alive, running water (which I just found out that vampires can't stand it) - I need water to survive and keep hygenic so everyone who says that they are must be seriously dirty =[ etc.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lostwithian01 said…
I wish man! that woul be sweet to go Cullen style!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vanerockon said…
nou!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita latinlover said…
unfortunatly no but i wish so much that i was i mean i want ot beleive that vampires exist but until i see 1 or become one i am not one although blood do taste good i am not wat ya think (crazy) hehehe i mean vampires donot age and i dont wanna get old^^)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Rhianna1 said…
someone needs to get skull610 a therapist
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita shortynme said…
I'm not a vampire, nor do I really believe they exist. I believe that PEOPLE can confuse themselves into thinking they're vampires and drink blood, but they're still human. In fact those "vampire" people are mentally ill and dangerous.
Book/movie vampires are better than morons who THINK they're vampires. lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dei-girl said…
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wolfblade87 said…
Hm. I've thought about it, but I don't think so. Yes, everytime I read/watch something related to vampires I develop an irresistable urge to bite anything and everything living in an attempt to sink my (short) canines into them, but I really don't believe I'm a vampire. It's sorta like someone telling you that 75% of people can't lick their elbow and then you try it. ^^; I know I'm weird.

I'm not a vampire, nor do I really believe they exist. I believe that PEOPLE can confuse themselves into thinking they're vampires and drink blood, but they're still human. In fact those "vampire" people are mentally ill and dangerous.
Book/movie vampires are better than morons who THINK they're vampires.
Sorry what I wanted to say was already said so I just copied it hope shortynme & sebeth204 dont mind....
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wolfblade87 said…
laugh
I think that skull610 is a crazy person. People know Vampires dont expose themselves into public... HAHAHA! ( LOsER )
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mynameisjill said…
this is bizarre. I love vampire stories, but they do not exist :(
Does anyone know how the vampire legend was born? was it Bram Stoker or was it way before that??
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dei-girl said…
not really even though a lot of people think i am... b.c of my super pale skin sharp k-9s and the gothic fashion i wear.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Valpinky19 said…
Not. but I know that they exist and they will come for me XD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita twilightangel said…
smile
how'd you know? i love the taste of blood....but i didnt think that i was a vampire until my friends called me a vampire girl.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Muse14 said…
big smile
um...no but i took a quiz and it said i was a hybrid human/vampire, just like Nessie!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita alicecullenx95 said…
laugh
may be a possibility, i mean, u never know... lol. such a dork. :]
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mallory101 said…
yes,I'm pretty sure...well blood sooo doesnt scare me..I'm actully drawn to it than away from it...and i dont like spending alot of time in the sun...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita spikesgal said…
laugh
im a vampire! i think there really cool! but im not so happy about the drinking blood bit of it! oh well.and my friends think im a vampire.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita S0ulsUnit3d said…
You lot are pretty screwed up...joking!
Vampires unite!
I'm not a vampire though...I don't have a desire for blood...I think...unless one of you guys bite me...AHHH!!!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Roxas1314 said…
laugh
i like the taste of blood and sunlight makes me want to puke.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita pixie09 said…
big smile
no, there is no way in hell that i am ..
A) there is no such thing ..
B) im a vego, i.e. dont eat meat atall .. the thought of blood makes me queezy ..
C) i think the thought of wanting to drink other peoples blood is a serious problem and they should go see someone IMMEDIATELY ..
and D) im much too happy, vampires always seem to be a tad depressive ..
big smile
I totally agree with pixie09! I mean guys, come on! Unless you've got some dumb twit who only falls in love with vampires (no offence to twilighters)then you are going to be the most sadistic loners ever! You have this strange need to kill people for the blood............ok, i better get out of here
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita guisellcullen said…
wink
i´ll love to be vampire. i dream to become in one of they. i´ll like to be part of the cullen family. and the blood tastes good isn´t that bad...
surprise
*horrified*
Humanss...like the tasste of blood...CANNIBALS!
joking, lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita alexapetrelli said…
heart
I'm not but I'd like to be. I sometimes like to spend my holidays as a vampire. Sleep all day, party all night kind of thing. But that's cus Im sad.
I love the taste of blood though and biting and the neck XD
lol, whose neck do you bite???
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita alexapetrelli said…
big smile
My boyfriends...not too hard tho =] I know the difference between a violent and a nice bite ^_^ He loves it lulz
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lineth said…
smirk
Do I believe Im a vampire? kinda, ya, but I have some reasons to back it up. 1.) Garlic annoys the hell out of me 2. my reflexes amaze ppl. 3. the sun gives me hedaches 4. Blood tastes awesome 5. I cant sleep at night. Yes I HAVE been called a freak, and would not ike to be called that again , but hey you asked. Also I dont tell ppl who know me my theory.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lineth said…
Also I dont want to kill any body I just like blood
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cloudandzack said…
yes i am a vamire. mmmmm...blood. the thirst is takin over. cant control it..nooo..grrrrrrr
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ovybo said…
I'm not a vampire. But thinking of all those perks of being one...makes me want to be one. I actually don't think that would work though...
-I love sunlight
-Blood = me evacuating my stomach
-I looooove garlic bread!

AND Something I have to say(coments on that dude's coment that says 'no offence twilighters')

Not all Twilighters are obbessed or in love with characters from the books. Including me.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vampsrawsome said…
yes.i love blood,hate the sun,i have pale skin,and i HATE garlic.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita vampsrawsome said…
big smile
i just took a quiz and it said i am full blood vamp SO,HA!i am a vampire.