Wanyonya damu Stop! The Controversy!

Lineth posted on Jun 11, 2009 at 12:40AM
Its come 2 my attention that there is alot of controversy with people who say they are vampires. Sure being born a vampire posers seriously tick me off but who am I to say or any body to say people on this website are posers? I nor anyone have a reason to say people are posers. I dont know if people on this website are the real thing or not. I certainly would not like to be called a poser, and neighther would any one else who is a real vampire. But for those who indeed are posers, leave them be. They will get tired of fooling themself soon enough. So I beg of all vampires and humans alike, Stop the arguing

Wanyonya damu 8 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita metalnaunx said…
wink
They'll keep arguin until someone wins, or not depending if they grow out of this, but hey its fun to watch!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lineth said…
angry
Sure sometimes its amusing to watch ppl argue but now its just anoying.
Rite, i understand you. Its like watchin two girlz fite over a Edward t-shirt for two hours an then it finally rips an you think "Yes, thank gawd they finall stopped!" But i dont kno if they'll ever stop...
tongue
u have a very valid point. watching that for 2 hours would make me want to rip THEM in half. I bet then they would stop...but im against killing.
smile
Ha! Thats funny, but yea so am i...Unless i had a machine gun an there was a burgler, lol.But, yea pplz never stop arguin until there is a winner like how the worlds in war well there in war i think, weather to be or not to be a vampire
meh
True.Even a really strong Vamp couldnt stop the war... But maybe if a lot of them band together...no not even then...but...maybe... still no. Oh well maybe if ppl know how agrivating it is they will stop? whos to say?
mischievous
Wat were you tryin to say? If they band together an wat?But it would make an awesome war fight!!Ha, i bet it makes them popular too
meh
Oh....I ramble about my family matters alot....Just ignore it. And yes It would be a very intresting if the vamps started war....