Wanyonya damu Tv Series

TheCountess posted on Dec 31, 2007 at 03:14PM
What was the first tv series that you watched which had at least one vampire as a regular character in it?

I know for a lot of people the answer will probably be 'Buffy', but for me it was 'Dark Shadows', although I never got to see it all the way through.

Wanyonya damu 21 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita stephaniemary said…
vampire high.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita amazondebs said…
actualy it was "angel" the spin off of buffy lol but then of corse after that buffy became my big obsession
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheCountess said…
stephaniemary - I've never heard of 'Vampire High'. Do you know if it ever aired in the US?

amazondebs - I hate to admit it, but I've never seen an episode of 'Angel', and I didn't start watching 'Buffy' until somewhere in the second season. I was lucky to catch a few of the first season (Buffy) reruns, but not all of them. I've got seasons 2 thru 5 on DVD, and from what I've seen, those are my favorites.
I had considered checking 'Angel' out from the library, but you only get one disc at a time, and just 3 days to get it back. For what I'd spend on bus fares to check a season out (if any weren't missing - which happens a lot), I could probably buy a season.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DrDevience said…
My dog is named Buffy... but I have to admit the first TV show was indeed Dark Shadows.
much shorter of a name than most from Dark Shadows... the shortest one I remember is Maggie vs. Elizabeth, Victoria, and Angelique.
i use to have a flock of pigeons and i named loads of them after buffy and angel characters and willow was my best flyer, however sadley spike died
season 1- season 3 episode 9 i've put on the angel spot (season 1,6&7 is on buffy too) also there's a website www.play.com where you can buy entire seasons of angel for just £15 (i think you can order from u.s. as well and delivary is free although i'm not sure how much £15 is in dollars but for me it's three hours of minimum wage lol)
i've just looked up that vampire high and it says it was aired in israel? i just preseumed from the title it was an american teenage thing like roswel
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
oo just thought of another money saver, when ever i can't afford dvds i just go on ebay and buy the videos for like 50p
thanks for all the tips!
Sorry to say, until I find a job, things like that are out of the question.
I'd love to watch the early Buffy's, but I still can't do anything like that on my computer. The only reason I was able to fan people and stuff like that, was because I had to go to the library to fill out some online stuff for an upcoming interview. Their computers could probably do it, but there's a 2 hour time limit per day, and I can't afford the bus fares on a daily basis. Thanks for always keeping me in mind though :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita babybell said…
Young Dracula.... it rocks!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita momo_gurl11 said…
I totally watched ANGEL first then I found out about buffy, but I kept to Angel.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 11relaxing said…
i wach young dracula its my favorite show ever it has a spot on fanpop its really good.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hannah10 said…
same what werepups said!!!!!
who's werepups?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita DrDevience said…
I was wondering the same thing
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hannah10 said…
shes a head at the young dracula spot
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ineedcoffee said…
I think I've mentioned this before somewhere but its the same as you and DrD it was Dark Shadows.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nataliejade said…
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, i watched it when it first came to the U.K :) and ever since then, I've loved it.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita JustMe7 said…
Moonlight. I think it's great and I now love the genre!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita blackdoggy1 said…
Forever Knight
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Quendy said…
Young Dracula
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita babybell said…
Young Dracula too lol... wait i already said that... and yes lol.. it was like me werepuppy 11relaxing etc. we all went there and talked for hours about each episode...