van Morrison Hanging on to van

River_Feenux posted on May 17, 2015 at 07:38AM
I'd like to raise funds to cryogenically preserve Van when he passes on. I think he is worth our time and MONEY. I'm looking for $2,000,000 from you beautiful people. I know I won't get that in a month but he will probably live longer than that. I've started a lot of network marketing scams so I know it is east to get money off people. Most of that was dishonest work, but this time I believe in this project. We can do this!!! Won't this help you decide your destiny? Make it happen with positive people.

van Morrison 6 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita petitejunkie85 said…
Sounds like the crap I get from co-workers every day. I want to shoot the guy who invented "direct marketing" or MLM scams like dubious Dubli. Evil people all of them. If any relative tries to get you into MLM scams never talk to them again. They are the lowest of the low. They should have capital punishment for thus!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Johnny-Reb1861 said…
Freezing Van Morrison? This stuff is dangerous. It could kill him! We like him the way it is. Hey, what you do with the money if you made a modest 50,000 bucks? Give it back? Let me just enjoy for now. He's beautiful.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Tab_Hunter said…
At first I rthought this was a joke but now I can see how real it is. I was horrified and repulsed . now I'm fascinated. Anything that helps van achieve foreverness is fine by me.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Mr_Piddle said…
I am wearing a Van t shirt right. Ow.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Punchdrunk53 said…
Love this thread!
miezi 10 iliyopita Mr_Piddle said…
I've got $82 to give.