Veronica Mars Where in California is "Neptune"?

princesslizzie posted on Apr 14, 2008 at 11:38AM
I know that "Neptune" is fictional but where approximately is it supposed to be - LA, The OC etc? I remember I think on the sherrif's car's it had Balboa County. Where is this in relation to LA?

I'm going to California for my holidays in May from the UK so just wanted to know!

Veronica Mars 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita prettybeachgal said…
i think its a made up city
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lila856 said…
well i live in orange county & the MOST popular place to sail to is balboa island so i`m guessing its in orange county since BI is technically considered OC teritory?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita 10VMmars said…
Always remember the way they called some 09ers? Well we all know that zip is Beverly Hills. So it would be near there. Beverly Hills, is actually in Los Angeles County, Long Beach probably being the closest beach. Also near Mailbu and Santa Monica, All of Santa Monica is 09er zip area. Seems likely it was this area fictitiously.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita summerbreeeze said…
this was posted forever ago, but just thought i'd put this out there. it's fictional, but if it was to be real would definitely be by san diego. they mention the coronado bridge in the show, which connects coronado to san diego.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita coco_bzh said…
In the 3rd episode when she looks for John smith (missing transgender dad)
she mentions (s)he driving 90miles weekly to see the son. Neptune is seaside.
45miles south of san diego is mexico, 45 miles north is a city called Oceanside... sounds like Neptune to me :) its obviously not this city when you check demographics income and all... but i have always liked the idea it was... here is a pic, it could work.
 In the 3rd episode when she looks for John smith (missing transgender dad) she mentions (s)he drivi