We All Role Play Story Title

Rogue475 posted on Jun 25, 2017 at 04:43PM
Theme: Medieval War

1323 AD Agincourt, France

English armies are invading the French homeland, pushing south towards Paris in an effort to seize the French throne. King Louis of France holds the fort of Arret, only three leagues outside of Paris, as a final defense against the English invaders.

Character Profile:

Name:

Alliance:

Gear:
last edited on Jun 25, 2017 at 04:45PM

We All Role Play 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Rogue475 said…
Name: Bran Tully

Alliance: English

Gear: Longsword, Light ring mail armor, metal coif, half-helm.
 Name: Bran Tully Age: 26 Alliance: English Gear: Longsword, Light ring mail armor, metal coi
Bran

The English soldier strode about the battlegrounds, watching the ramparts of Arret castle in the distance. "Tully, I want you to speak with Lord Lewain and tell him that I want those catapults firing!" A rough voice called out from behind the trench the English had dug. This massive maze in the earth flanked the castle from the West to East in a semi circle sort of defense.

"Yeah..." Bran murmured, almost in a scoff as he watched the French rain arrows on them. Though in truth the french bows had little range when compared to the English longbow.

Tully finally turned after a moment and moved off to seek out his liege lord, not even responding to the stubborn sergeant at arms that commanded the front line forces.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CatimiChoa said…
Character Profile:

Name: Hugh Glynn

Alliance: English

Gear: Duel hammer, Half Plate armor, chain mail under armor, Metal coif, half helm
Bran

The Tully man reared as a young boy stumbled into him, dropping several arrows onto the ground. "Out of my way boy!" He shouted, pushing past the young one. As he turned, Bran spotted a familiar face only a few steps away. "Hugh?! By the gods, what are you doing here? I thought you had leave?" The man grumbled as he trudged through the mud, patting the man's surecoat with a thud.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita CatimiChoa said…
Battle worn and exhausted Hugh laying his hammers across his shoulders walking thru the crowd of solders not needing to push given his size most people moved around this hulk of a man. Seeing a man whom he had fought beside many times sighs as he is greeted by the much more energetic man.

"Nay my brothers have decided to battle on and I won't let them die before me."

Reaching across and grabs the young lad by the collar bringing him before the 2 of them addressing him.

"Hey lad, take care with the supplies. Also watch where you're going. You never know when you may get accidentally stabbed."

Lowers his hammer and drops it on the ground between them leaving the rocks crushed under it.

"This could have easily been your foot lad"

The young man pales to almost white nodding quickly and running quickly away.
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita