Women's Shoes viatu wewe can't wear

SaInWales posted on Mar 15, 2010 at 12:26PM
Hi, My name is Sara, I am in South Wales and I am looking for some feedback from women who hate shopping for shoes, women who have trouble finding shoes that fit them and women who have problems with their lovely bodies that cause limitations in shoe choice. If that's you then say Hi and I will post a link to a short 10 question survey.
Thank you lovely ladies! x

Women's Shoes 3 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita chirstian said…
My world is so silent that I can hear the sound of my own heart beats. I like your words but I can’t understand them. You like my silence but you don’t understand them.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita zoyajack said…
I am one who just cant find the perfect shoes for me.I like the design of high heels shoes but i don't like to wear high heels.Just get bore of searching the perfect fit.
link
flatoutofheels1 commented…
Hlo.. flat heel is there ... wewe are right say ,high heels are not comrt to wear ,so we are providing fashionable nad foldable flat heels in our online store ,If wewe want to purchase then visit to our website .. <a href = "linkOut Of Heels</a> zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita mehra45 said…
Some women feel like they’re not enough and thus have to purchase something to feel beautiful.