uandishi World WILD

Artemis101 posted on Dec 22, 2011 at 05:33PM
WILDNESS IS MEANT TO BE WILD AND U CAN'T CHANGE IT!

post songs, short stories, & poems about being wild, cause we are all wild, from the country, to the city, from boy to girl.
last edited on Dec 22, 2011 at 05:34PM

uandishi World 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Artemis101 said…
cloudy
all i want is to run and holler. sometimes i need to get away from it all and just scream at the sky, WHY?, and be able to climb and jump & swim like things used to be. i want to run away from all of the problems of this screwed up world and recognize everyone as the same. as mortals. we live and breathe in the same way, and inside our blood is all the same, no matter who it is. i need to just fly away from it all, from everything, and just get away. i want to see what the indian countryside looks like at sunset when ur riding by on motorbikes. i want to go see, breathe, feel, love, hear, and live my life in my own means. i want everything to be just there, nothing being hidden because no one thinks anyone would want to see it. i want to be open to the truth, no one hiding it because they think everyones to delicate to see it. i want to see the impossible, touch a miricle, hear the lord as a human, and be part of this big puzzle life has put out for us. i want to be ME without anyone telling me who i am supposed to be. i want to be FREE.