uandishi A Lost upendo

SuperSarah7 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 02:56AM
WE HAD TO DO A SHORT STORY FOR THE BEGINING OF ENGLISH CLASS ABOUT A BAD DUDE IN A COWBOY HAT, IN A SALOON, WITH A HAPPY ENDING. THIS IS THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MIND BUT I HAVE EXPANDED IT ON HERE.

A man walked into the saloon and everyone fell silent and turned to see him. AThe happy fiddle and piano music stopped abruptly as the musisions heard the silence.
The man slowly walked up to to the bar and sat down. He was tall and lean. He had dark skin and clothes with a dark cowboy hat on and expensice looking boots. His hat was tilted slightly so his face was in a shadow.
He ordered a double shot of "Jack Daniel's Whiskey" and knocked it back. When he spoke he had a low voice. He didn't sound verry happy, or friendly for that matter. Something about him inquired he had lost something, or someone very dear to him.
He slowly got up and turned to head out, and when he looked up someone came in. A girl in a yellow dress with small pink and blue flowers on it. She had long wavy brown hair, and tan skin. She was a head shorter than the man, and skinny but strong. She to had looked empty, like some part of her was missing. When she looked up she saw the dark mysterious man.
"Jake?" she asked, in a hushed tone.
The man slowly looked up and tilted his hat back, exposing his extremely handsome face.
"Emily?" he asked back.
Then Emily ran up to him and kissed him. All the people in the room instantly knew that they had been young lovers, and somehow seperated, but now reunited once again.
The walked out of the bar together and mounted his jet black horse and tode off into the sunset.

I KNOW "CHEESY" STORY BUT ITS THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MIND. I'VE OBVIOUSLY EXPANDED ON IT ALOT SO...YA HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

uandishi No majibu