Young Justice OC'S!!! YJ Training RP

jadore_renard posted on Feb 19, 2012 at 01:35PM
Basically what it sounds like :D hero training C:

So a couple of ground rules first:

-NO Canon characters. This is to avoid people fighting over having relationships and such. It's good to let your character develop on their own any way. You don't need them always hanging off a canon hero's arm ^^ OCxOC relationships are fine though! :D

-Please watch your spelling and grammar. It's hard to rp when you can't decipher what someone is saying.

-no godmodding. This means you are not allowed to injure/attack/kill/control anyone else's character without their express permission.

That's all I can think of for now ^^

Have fun :D anyone is allowed to join~
last edited on Feb 19, 2012 at 01:47PM

Young Justice OC'S!!! 107 majibu

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 107

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Lollipop97 said…
Did you know I love you? If you don't, I totally do xD;;

And here we are, with me having no idea how to start. Ooooh how I've missed the awkward start of an RP! xD
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jadore_renard said…
(<33333 wooooo! xD

I think I shall attempt a beginning of sorts xD except I don't feel like using script format because I'm a tool like that xD I'll probably switch over in a few posts though C:)

Mila walked into the training room and raids an eyebrow. No one was here. That was surprising. She was sure she'd be up to her eyeballs in irritations the moment she entered the room. However, it was empty. Had their been a mission she hadn't heard about? She knew that Robin, KF and the rest of the original members had left on a mission, leaving the noobs behind. Surely there hadn't been a second mission call had there? There couldn't have been. The rest of the team was just lazy and skipping out on the training she concluded.
(Is this the time to call Greenpeace to get their Peace Love And Harmony banners? 8D

Bah, sorry late reply! D: Those free days where your father decides it's time for re-designing your rooms.. Dx)

Thao was walking around in the kitchen of Mount Justice, collecting what was necessary for the making of a chocolate cake. She groaned as she discovered the lack of milk, tucking irritated at her hair. "OKAY, WE HAVE NO MILK LEFT SO I'M GOING OUT TO GET SOME, AND WHEN I GET BACK, I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHO TOOK THE LAST!" She yelled, hoping someone would hear her. She hasted towards the exit of the cave, blowing a few strands of hair out of her face.
Leath turned the corner, chugging back milk straight from the carton. He swallowed and wiped his newly formed milk mustache on his sleeve. "You say something?" he blinked looking at Thao.
---
Mila decided that this would be a perfect opportunity to work on her target practice. She would be able to aim fine. There was no irritating ginger to distract her, or 13 year old boy doing acrobats to get in her way. She took a deep breath and aimed her arm towards the target and concentrated. The small burst of flame erupted from her fist and hit the edge of the target, leaving a scorch mark. "damn it!" that was unacceptable! She HAD to have perfect aim. And so she just kept firing away, her frustration increasing as she repeatedly missed the center.

(It's okay xD)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
With an eye twitch, Thao was just about to snatch the carton from him, but instead she just curled her fists and gave hi a disgusted look. "That's gross. Would you mind taking a glass the next time you decide to take a drink? We have a dishwasher that works perfectly fine, so you don't even have to bother with getting your hands dirty with cleaning." She quickly eyes the mark on his sleeve before continuing "Or anything else.."
"what?" he shrugged. "There was only half a carton left, thought I might as well finish it off. Clearly I'm thinking about the environment here! It's one less glass for the dishwasher to wash!"
Thao rolled her eyes "I'm sure Greenpeace will be more than thrilled to hear that you saved our little machine for the burden of washing yet another glass, since we NEVER use glasses, do we?" She points at the mess of dirty plates, knives and glasses on the dining table, narrowing her brows. "Shouldn't we just get a cow and place it next to the fridge, then you can just lay yourself under it when you get thirsty. Then we would have no need for cartons!"
"We're getting a cow?!" Leath exclaimed excitedly. "Sweet! I'll name her Bertha." He glanced over at the counter, spotting Thao's cake mix and smirked. He swiftly walked over and stuck his finger in it before sticking it in his mouth. "Tastes great!"
Thao faceplams before sending him an 'You know what I mean' glance. "Yes, and when she becomes big enough we'll feed her some rubber and then we can use her exposed stomach as a trampoline." She looks at the brown liquid, and coldly says "Yes, that's very possible, now it just needs some flour, sugar and milk and it's ready for the oven. But just so that you're aware of it, there's raw eggs in that thing, so if you die of salmonella, it's your own doing."
"I'll tell everyone on my deathbed that you gave it to me" He winked "so where are you off to on this lovely morning?"
---
Fin groaned, sitting up groggily... What time was it? How could it be lunch time already?! He didn't even feel awake yet. "I suppose I should get up" he muttered. He forced himself out of bed and lurched toward the kitchen in a zombie-like manor, not even bothering to fix his bedhead or change into some actual clothes.
"And then I'll defend myself by telling them you abused the poor chickens, then they tried to get revenge by adding enough butt-bacteries to those eggs to kill you." She sighs, thinking she made it clear enough when she yelled it out. "The supermarket, the milk is not going to replace itself, you see."
"it will when we get Bertha!...She should have a code name as well, shouldn't she? How about Madam Moo?" Leath looked back over his shoulder, seeing Finn stumble into the kitchen, clearly not fully awake yet. "Good morning sleeping beauty." he smirked.

Fin glanced up at him, giving Leath a dirty look. "I cannot communicate and or function until I have food" he headed to the cupboard and grabbed a box of Cheerios and placed it on the counter before heading towards the fridge. He opened it and rummaged through it for a moment before emerging. "There's no milk." there was a clear look of disappointment on his face. "I can't have cereal without milk." he sighed. Finley reached back in the fridge and grabbed the orange juice, drinkin it straight from the carton.
Thao groaned, stretching her arms furiously in the air. "I'm surrounded by idiots! Why don't any of your see that it is disgusting and unhygienic to drink straight from the source? What if you were the person to drink afterwards?!" She looks at the box of Cheerios and sighs. "Maybe I should just go get the milk before more people wake up, that way I might be able to finish my sugar bomb.." She takes the bowl with the sticky liquid and puts it carefully in the fridge. "Now, if you won't mind, I'll go to the supermarket, and I'll do it slowly so you guys can sit here and wait for a painful long time and think about your sins." She smirks before heading for the door.
Fin blinked "what'd I do???"

Leath just waved a hand at him dissmissively, before turning around and yelling "don't forget to get madam moo!"

"I'm... Not even going to ask..." fin muttered, shaking his head.
---

"god damn it!" she'd missed yet again. Why couldn't she just hit the target!?!

"Mila?" she quickly turned around. Great, who had come to irritate her now? Isaac stood across the room from her, looking hesitent to approach. He was probably recalling the week prior when she'd nearly scorched Wally's ear off when he'd disturbed her in training.

"What?" she sighed. Isaac was not THAT annoying. She could tolerate his presence.

"I think if you angled yourself about 30 degrees to the left, you may have some more luck"
Rolling her eyes, Thao looked fake-happily at him "Oh I'd never forget her! And I'll get a cape for her now that I'm at it!"
Leath gave her a thumbs up. "and don't forget the mask either!"
---
Amelia stood outside taking a deep breath. She's just returned to mount justice after a long hike down. She would have preferred to go for a jog, but there really wasn't any where to jog on the mountain. Now she was just enjoying the beautiful weather. "I should really get to studying..." she sighed
Thao snarls at him "How could I?" She hurries to the door, slamming it behind her in the rush, and she heads for the closest supermarket, almost running into Amelia on her way.
Amelia stumbled slightly and blinked absently. "I wonder where she's going in such a rush..." she urned and walked back inside

(time skip? XD)

(I was just thinking the same thing XD I'm considering adding my new OC .3. It feels so lonely having only one active OC xD; working on her info right now. ^^)

Thao hums a happy melody, carrying the filled shopping bags, swinging them slightly from side to side.
Fin had fallen asleep at the table, waiting to milk for his cereal and Leath had taken it upon himself to begin to doodle innapropriate things on his face with black sharpy.
---
Amelia was sitting in the lounge surrounded by her books and things, meditating. She walking concentrating on the newest healing spell she'd come across.
---
Mila begrudgingly followed isaac's advice and had no success. "see??? I'm still missing the damn target!"

"you're not at the right angle. That's only roughly 22 degrees... Here" he approached her gently taking her arm and positioning it properly. "try now."

Mila felt her face getting increasingly red. She was so self concious about being so close to Isaac at the moment she only managed a small puff of smoke. This was entirely too embarrassing. She was only happy hat he others were not around to mock her awkwardness and failure.
Thao entered the kitchen, placing the bag right in front of Fin with a 'thud' before giving Leath a disgusted glare. "And exactly what is that you're drawing on his forehead?" She inches her face closer, then giving him a disappointed look. "I'm never going to fall asleep with you around, that's too much of a risk." She sighs, gathering the milk from her shopping bag and the unfinished cake form the fridge, continuing her task at hand.

Annabelle, whom had just awoken, trudged into the kitchen, eyes barely open. "Why are you guys up so eeeaaarlyyyy?" She groaned, walking up behind Thao to get the milk from her. "You don't need this any more, do you?"

"Just about done, as if it would do any difference." Shooting a displeased glare at her teammate, Thao turned her face back to the liquid that didn't seem to get any better.

"Ya' right, no difference there.." Annabelle smiled, gathering a spoon and took the Cheerios box. Before Thao could stop her, she poured the remaning of the milk into the box, only to have half of it seep out again. Shrugging, she dug her spoon into the soggy mass.
(sorry! I had a shower! I'll make a post in a minute ^^)
(It's fine, I was drawing anyway! ^^)
Fin's head snapped up at the thud on the table and he looked about groggily and confused. "what's going on?"

Leath quickly hid the sharpy and begin to whistle innocently. "oh nothing"

Fin looked over to see Annabelle with the entire box of Cheerios. He groaned in protest "that WAS my breakfast you know!"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita EclipseYJ said…
hmmm
ok i don't get this what do we have to do?
You basically write out your characters actions and make then interact with other people's characters. That's what RPing is C: basically what eveyone's doing with those second accounts that they've made for their characters :P
(^ Hun, you don't HAVE to do anything, but you CAN roleplay, which means writing as your character ^^)

Annabelle shrugged, showing no sign of interested. "With a thick line under WAS. I'm sure Ching-Chang have bought more, 'cause this is mine now." She stated matter-of-factly, stuffing her face with her multi-colored meal.
Fin frowned, simply getting up and strolling over. He grabbed the box from hr, taking his bowl and dumping half of the contents into it. "Thank you." he said smugly as he reached into a drawer for a spoon.

Amelia was unable to concentrate on the studying for any longer once her you get had set in, so she headed towards the kitchen. She could smell something chocolatey baking and it just made her that much hungrier. "Hey guys what's up?" her eyes widened upon seeing Fin "Good god! What happens to your face?!"

"What?" Fin asked furrowing his brow. He quickly grabbed a shiny metal pot to see his reflection. "Oh my god! Leath was this you???" what the hell man?!"
(I'm sorry, late reply, I had dinner ^^;)
"You're welcome" Annabelle said, taking the box back, smirking a little bit. "And nice one Leath.."

After having added flour and sugar, the sticky mess started to look decent and Thao looked proudly at her work while it was slowly baking in the oven.
"your dead!" he yelled Fin turned, but Leath had already taken off across the kitchen. Fin took off after him, forgetting about the cereal.

"um...well..." Amelia just stood there unsure of what to make of the whole situation. "Things are certainly interesting int here..."
"Sure is!" Annabelle said with her mouth full of breakfast, swinging her spoon over her head in circular motions.

"For better or worse." Thao quickly added.
Amelia glanced warily at the spoon. She did not want her to end up dropping I and get hit. She would prefer not to use her healing magic so casually. "So, you guys up for some training later?" she said with a smile, attempting to change the subject.

Annabelle returned to stuffing her mouth. "I make dead things such as chairs move, what's to practice about that?"

Thao sighed "The way you do it, you have everything to practice.. But yeah, practice sounds good." She smiles, before turning her gaze back to the oven.
She glanced over at the cake in the oven... We should probably put hat in a safe place before the others get back from their mission and Finley and Leath stop being dumbies. I think Kidflash would have that gone in a matter of seconds..." she smirked. "besides, I'm kind of starving, so I'm going to hold off on training for a while any way.
Thao thought for a minute before nodding "You're right, if that thing is going to last for 5 minutes or more, it will need a safe place, at least one that is safer than here."

Annabelle quickly added "What about my room? It's nice and warm!" She smirks, looking at the brown calorie bomb.

Thao disagreed. "No, you'll eat it, if you has super speed, you'd even get it down quicker than Kidflash no doubt! And it takes a lot of skill to do so."
(I have to go :C we're going to my grandmother's for supper. Sorry! D: I'll be on again tomorrow :3)
(Don't worry, I'm about to go to bed anyway, I would have left now either way! ^^ We'll continue tomorrow! :3
.. How I've missed this! <3)
(Anyone on? :D)
(sorry! I worked the last two days! D:)

Amelia shrugged. "I'm not sure there is such thing as 'safe' for food in this mountain." suddenly there was a loud crashing noise that cause her to jump. and Fin could be heard hollering off in the distance

"Hey! casting doorway illusions are hazardous to both my health and the health of Mount Justice!"

"Well you catching me is hazardous to my health!" Leath quickly hollered back.
(~Is fine :D I won't be on for long, it's half past Four in the morning xD;;)

Annabelle looked surprised towards the direction the noises came from, before chuckling "If Leath's plan suceed, at least we'll have some decorative prints of Finley in the walls!"
(Anyone on? ^^)
(I am C:)
(Ah, sorry, late reply ^^; I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay for long, but for now, shall we RP? C:)
(yes! :D)

"...I don't think the League would appreciate that" Amelia smirked, approaching the toaster. She reached for a package of bagels and placed one in the toaster.
Annabelle shrugged before replying with a smirk "Perhaps not, so we would have to keep it a secret! At least until someone decides to ruin the fun for us." Annabelle raised her eyebrow at Amelia before adding "Could you make that two? I'm in the mood for a bagel!"
"Sure thing" She smiled, taking out another one. "I think it's impossible to keep things from Batman. He's the world's best detective for a reason... Just look how good Robin is and he's only thirteen!"
Annabelle blew her bangs out of her face, looking at her dirty spoon. "Meh, he's fine.. But you're probably right, Battie's goning to find out, sooner or later.. Though, I would prefer later!" Her eyes widened a little and she looked up at Amelia before she continued. "And I don't want to be blamed for something they did, again, every man for himself in this case!"

Thao checked on the cake before slowly taking it out of the oven, careful not to lose it. "That's until you do something yourself and blame the rest of us for doing it.." She sighed, eyeing Annabelle, and raised her eyebrow at her. "Or what?"

Annabelle disagreed. "That only happened once! And you didn't get a very bad punishment, only a week of cleaning the bathrooms!"

"You weren't the one to pick up the dirty underwear!" Thao half-yelled while waiting for the cake to cool of.

"True enough, but neither were you."

"I was, if you weren't aware of it, and also the one to clean the toilet.."
"And thank you for that. I think we're all grateful for not having to to listen to Mila complain about doing it herself... She seriously went in and cleaned Leath's room last week because the mess was getting to her so badly" Amelia shook her head. She'd heard of neat freaks, but Mila took it a little too far.
Anna belle raised her eyebrow questionably at her "What then happened? He messed it up again the day after?"

"Possibly, have you seen that guy's room? It beats yours by far!" Thao added. "And it takes a lot to do so."

(I might head to bed soon, I'm kind of trying to sleep an illnes away xD;)
(okay D: Night! get some rest Anna <3 )

"I wouldn't be surprised if he did... I don't make a habit of going up there. It smells funny" She wrinkled her nose before she took her popped bagel out of the toaster and began to put cream cheese on it.