Young Justice OC'S!!! Kingdom of the Great. FILL IT OUT WO/MAN.

WingsOfDeath posted on Feb 23, 2013 at 05:57AM
:P I had this idea while watching Brave...

OKAY.
Here are the characters I need.

The King and Queen.
The princess.
The warriors(like three of 'em.)
The sorceress.
The rebels(two.)
And the wise wo/man.

You can have multiple OC's here, I don't care, I just need OC's!

Appearance:
Role:
Skills:
Powers:

*Giggles* I don't need much. Okay, goodbye!

Young Justice OC'S!!! 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Robin_Love said…
big smile
((I suggest Fang and Devin as the King and Queen))
Appearance: picture
Role: warrior/princess
Skills: agility, tech (hacking and building), combat (any and all kinds), sword skills, martial arts(all kinds), weapon skills, knowledge of weapons, speaks fluent Italian and Romanian, stealth
Powers: magic (any and all forms except Black/Dark), teleportation, healing (with remedies)

Oh this is Becca by the way
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 ((I suggest Fang and Devin as the King and Queen)) Appearance: picture Role: warrior/princess Skil
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SilverWings13 said…
Can Aryess and Alek be the rebels? Well, at least Ary, if someone else wants one of theirs as the other rebel, Alek is expendable:3

(Aleksander)Appearance: 5'11", solid build, white hair, icey blue eyes, a slashed scar on the underside of his jaw

Role: rebel (unless someone else wants the spot)!

Skills/Powers: the sheilds he can generate are stronger. There is also a complete shield that surrounds his body as an exoskeleton that he can activate when needed. He an also heal quicker than usual. The energy spheres Alek can generate can exist for a longer period of time and he can detonate them at will (like bombs). He can also shoot beams of energy from his palms/fingertips. Speaks three languages- English, Russian, Spanish

(Aryess)Appearance: 5'7"; slim build, solid (as in muscular solid); wavy, long fair -near white- hair that reaches her waist; stormy grey eyes; always wears her angel-charm necklace given to her by her mother; two tattoos (one on left shoulder, one on lower back, both hidden from view).

Role: REBEL

Skills/Powers: no super powers, knife handling, martial arts, street fighting, mild acrobatics, espionage, pick-pocketing, mild assassin-style training, speaks 6 languages- English, French, Spanish, Latin, Italian, and Arabic

Sorry they're filled out weird, I just cut and pasted from their bios XP
 Can Aryess and Alek be the rebels? Well, at least Ary, if someone else wants one of theirs as the oth
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita InfinityYJ said…

Charrie: mmyes Fin
Appearance: short, gold/blue eyes, black hair (long bangs cover half of her face, goes to her waist)
Role: Warrior
Skills: martial arts, bo staff, knives, acrobatics, lock-picking, speaks Romanian, English, Spanish, (some) Latin, and a little French
Powers: fire, flight, telepathy, change of appearance, and phoenix mode (all of them combined, but like 20% more powerful)
Her powers are a little sketchy, so they fail, but it's really rare.. ^~^
 Charrie: mmyes Fin Appearance: short, gold/blue eyes, black hair (long bangs cover half of her fac
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ReneYJ said…
Name: Rene Kenna Oshea
Appearance: pale skin, brown eyes, red hair goes down her back and covers right eye, love and <3 tattoo on left wrist, gold collar 'round neck, burn marks up legs (Damn this girls got so much stuff)
Role: SORCERESS DUH
Skills: Gymnastics, Karate, Gunslinging
Powers: All sorceress powers
 Name: Rene Kenna Oshea Appearance: pale skin, brown eyes, red hair goes down her back and covers ri
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Punk__Heart said…
Name: Scarlet Adenfeld
Appearance: long orange hair (usually worn up in a pomytail), purple eyes, light tan skin, tribal tattoo around her left bicep (only appears when she uses her powers), 5'8"
Role: Warrior
Skills: Jujitsu, bo-staff, some sword fighting techniques (she doesn't really use them), acrobatics, fluent in japanese
Powers: Witch magic (using her spell stones), fire
 Name: Scarlet Adenfeld Appearance: long machungwa, chungwa hair (usually worn up in a pomytail), purple eyes, li