Young Justice OC'S!!! Ruriks Q&A

SilverWings13 posted on May 31, 2019 at 10:47PM
I'm dragging my feet on the Ruriks series, so I wanted to make a Q&A for the Rurik boys and girl in the mean time. Help me come up with questions?

They can be silly q's or legit ones, like who's the oldest (Wil is) or who's the best at magic (Wil again). The more personal the better, honestly, so that I can really round these kiddos out.

It can be from you or your OC's, if that makes a difference.

I'll probably get Cal, Marcus, and Siggy to answer most of them, with other siblings possibly guest starring ;P

Young Justice OC'S!!! 4 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita XxKFforeverXx said…
sooooooooo...

Marcus~ can I love you forever and ever and protect you???
Cal- How many kids do you want? Do you want a small army?
1.) What are all your elements? Like, earth, water, etc.
2.) Also, why is Casey so creepy?
3.) Who’s the fav?
4.) What were you like as children?
I’ll add more if I can think of any
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Robin_Love said…
Favorite ice cream flavor?
Would you rather be able to fly without wings or walk through fire w/out being burned?
Who's the least likely to bond with a witch?
Do you have bond animals? What are they?
Do you prefer sleeping or swimming?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SilverWings13 said…
@KFF

Marcus: Yes, please, save me from my creator!! ((-.-)) *whispers* help me
Cal: I think 3 is a good number? Maybe 5? 5 makes a good army. I like odd numbers.

1) What are all your elements? Like, earth, water, etc.
Cal: Elements? Like element magic?
Marcus: It's more like where we draw our energy from than what we're good at, but I'm water. Cal is earth, Finn is water. Wil Jr is air, but he's annoyingly sophisticated in drawing energy from all elements. We're the only ones who practice element magic. Dmitri practices healing magic. Casey and Octavia both practice dark magic now. I'm not sure what kind of magic Maximus and Siggy are practicing?
Siggy: The rich kind.

2) Also, why is Casey so creepy?
All: *shrug*
Cal: We would also like to know.

3) Who’s the fav?
Marcus: Who's fav? Like our parents'? Maximus is Dad's favorite. I'm Mom's.
Cal: Uhm? I'm Mom's? I've given her grandchildren!
Siggy: If that's the unit of measurement, then I'm her favorite. But everyone knows that Dmitri is a momma's boy.
Dmitri: What's wrong with that???
((My fav is currently Marcus, but it changes hourly.))

4) What were you like as children?
Cal: We were great kids.
Marcus: We were heathens.
Siggy: We still are heathens.
((The older boys were always getting into stuff. Marcus was always the mastermind.))

Thank you for the questions ^.^
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
XxKFforeverXx commented…
Marcus the mastermind?? I don’t believe XD don’t worry Marcus, as soon as Ducky hands wewe ever I will protect wewe ^-^ zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
SilverWings13 commented…
(M: What?! Why can't I be the mastermind? I'm smarter than Cal and Siggy combined!) Does this mean wewe don't want to go with her? (NO I DO. PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU.) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
XxKFforeverXx commented…
Marcus you’re too precious to be the mastermind <3 YES PLS COME WITH ME zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SilverWings13 said…
@RL

Favorite ice cream flavor?
Cal: Cookie dough!
Marcus: Vanilla ((Like him!)) What? No! It's because then you can add all kinds of toppings! Like sprinkles and fudge and gummy bears and Reeses and caramel and whipped cream and chocolate chips--
Siggy: Blue Moon

Would you rather be able to fly without wings or walk through fire w/out being burned?
Wil: I can do both
Marcus: Okay, sure, flex on us why don't you? *grumbling*
Cal: The fire thing sounds badass.
Siggy: Agreed. I hate heights.

Who's the least likely to bond with a witch?
Cal: I got along the least with our sister growing up...but I don't know if that's a fair measurement.
Marcus: The witches I've been around typically have a mutual respect for us warlocks.

Do you have bond animals? What are they?
Marcus: A bond what?
Cal: I used to have a chihuahua names Meatball, but he scared my wife.
Siggy: I now own the Meatball. He chews on my shoes and pees on my carpet. He is not my bond animal.

Do you prefer sleeping or swimming?
Cal and Siggy: Sleeping. ((They have small children, 'nut said))
Marcus: Swimming!
All of my other Ruriks: Sleeping.