Young Justice Infiltrator

lexiluvsme posted on Feb 12, 2011 at 12:36AM
Um write your reviews!

Mine:Is it me, or is it just hot in here? 3 shirtles guys! Have fun in the Sun!HAHA RED ARROW! Wanna be boss and all. Aqualad taking like three knives to the chest? The heck! I can't finsh it SOOO OVERWHELEMD. Heavy on the over.

Young Justice 9 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nymph_tonks said…
it was amasing! they put in chesire. so awseome.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita puppip said…
big smile
Artemis was just awesome, I'm luvin her character so far. This episode has been the best since episode 1+2 (atleast I think soo..) but Superboy had like one line....
I was not expecting Wally to be hatin' on Artemis, I thought it was another girl he was gonna flirt with :/
When Cheshire Cat pushed Wally in the pool, I was not happy.And yes, I screamed at the television.
But when Wally said, "you gave me mouth to mouth." I flipped XD
To me, Jesse Mccartney kinda failed in this episode, some parts I expected to be rly dramatic were kinda lame, but that could be the director's fault...
but...
RED ARROW!!! :D "Don't hurt my friends." HE ADMITTED HE HAS FRIENDS!!!! I'm totally loving him right now :)
Looking forward to "Denial" next week!
i know! when he said "dont hurt my friends" i was really not sure who he was talking about. cause he only knew the young justice team for a short time, so i was like "what the heck? what friends?"
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lexiluvsme said…
He've probly know them for a long time. The time at the hall might not been there first time meeting each other. It's obvius that Wally and him are very close.
hey i'm future teller, not a past seer.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita puppip said…
I forgot to mention that in this episode Superboy looked like he was getting stronger :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RavenclawQueen said…
smile
^This is true
I really liked the episode. Loved how Wally got totally embarrased in front of Artemis. They may have a thing for each other :D
I ship Artemis and Kaldur (dont know why) :D
I love Artemis, she is not a biotch! yay!
Totally thought Wally would hate her :D
Lovin this series more and more.
I have no social life on fridays, except wait by the tv until yj is on. :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lexiluvsme said…
Omg ur alive.. i havent seen you in weeks. I thought you died.... Gosh, espicialy someone died at my school it me soo scared.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RavenclawQueen said…
smile
OMG!!!! how sad!!!!
yeah, i've been spending my time reading young justice fanfics. :D