24 Season 1

JediGirlLuke posted on Mar 08, 2010 at 02:56PM
I just watched all of Season 1 and this was the first time I have ever seen the show. It was really good, but I didn't think that they should have killed Tarri.

Did you guys like the first Season? Give me your thoughts people!

24 3 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita HeatherWind22 said…
smile
You are just like me when i was sat and watched season 1 on BBC 2 for the first time. I think you are right they shouldn't have killed off Teri but on the last DVD disc (from the first season boxset.) There is a different ending where she doesn't die.

I was obsessed after watching the first season and told my sister about the show and she loves season 2 which is even better.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita konstance788 said…
I loved Season 1 and since then have never missed an episode. Terri's death was tragic and it was like a unexpected slap in the face. I never thought the show would take it or me to this place, but they did. This is what I love and have always loved about this show-that it takes you to a place you do not want to go and suprises the heck out of you by going there.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jlhfan624 said…
big smile
I thought they should have killed Terri. It was a great way to end the season and let all the fans know that the show wasn't going to be one for happy endings just because. They try to make things realistic.