A Book Comes to Life Book reccomendations

AislingYJ posted on Dec 25, 2012 at 06:25PM
*shrugs* I thought we could use a forum for this. Just post some books thatt inspire you in some way, so that others can read them and hopefully be inspired!! It would be helpful if you gave a brief summary and/or say the genre...

Here are some books that I love!
-The Book Thief by Markus Zusak: It's a book about a girl in Nazi Germany during the Holocaust whose family shelters a Jew in their basement. Soooooo goooood but soooo sad. The writing is AMAZING.
-A Dog's Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron: If you like dogs this is a great one, about a dog who lives through multiple lives trying to find his purpose. It's a little sad but there are lots of happy parts too. Just an all-around amazing book. There's a sequel too, called A Dog's Journey.
-Graceling trilogy by Kristin Cashore: a YA trilogy, medieval fantasy. Basically it's this girl who has a Grace (a special talent that only certain people are born with) of killing and fighting. The writing isn't stand-out amazing, per se, but it's a good book and if you like medieval or fantasy it's a nice read.

That's all I can think of right now, you can add your recommendations too!

A Book Comes to Life No majibu