Road:
Regalia:
AT Color:
Bio:
Team:(per-existing or original)
Leader:
Members:
Emblem:
Team Rank:(A-F. A being the highest - F being the lowest)

Made up Roads/Kings or Queens are excepted....give a basic description of what the road does

Roads/Kings:

Wing Road/Sky King: Lyon Baliton - AceDarkwolf17
Flame Road/Flame King: Takuya Kanbara - FunkmasterD
Bloody Road/Fang King: Open
Rising Road/Thunder King: Open
Sonia Road/Thorn Queen: Lisa Kenzaki - AceDarkwolf17
Hurricane Road/Storm King: Open
Over Road/Rumble King: Open
Ring Road/Pledge Queen: Open (Must be female)
Gaia Road/Gem King: Open

Other Roads/Kings:

Snow Road/Ice King: Ezra Harris - Jupitor00

Other Stormriders:

Gaia Road: Koumori - Zurikia
last edited on Jun 14, 2012 at 05:27PM

Air Gear 35 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita AceDarkwolf17 said…
Name: Lyon Baliton

Nickname: Smiling Monster

Personality: Although he is usually seen as a laid-back, jovial fellow, Lyon also shows a deceptively cunning and serious side when the situation warrants it. He commonly uses idle conversation and outward concern as an act of distracting his opponents. Despite his care-free attitude, he always speaks politely, but is sometimes sarcastic

Appearance: Medium length white hair in ponytail with bangs that covers left side of face, silver eyes, dark grey hooded jacket, white shirt, black pants, grey/white/black shoes. 90% of the time, he is seen smiling

Title: Sky King

Regalia: Sky Regalia - Moonstruck Drop Bagram

Road: Wing Road

AT Color: Silver

Bio: As a child, I started hanging around the wrong crowded. I went from a hard worker to a laid-back guy. My family is some-what of a high-class and comes from a line of talented musicians, hence my politeness. My sarcastic nature came from being trained in A-T by Agito. Everything else came up through the years of being a Storm Rider

last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita funkmasterd said…
Name: Takuya Kanbara

Personality: Takuya was fun-loving, somewhat naive, and adventurous. He possessed a deep respect for life and freedom, and was often reluctant to fight. He craved the stimulation of new people and places.

Appearance: Short black hair, blue eyes, red shirt, black short sleeve over shirt with flame design on bottom, navy blue pants,
white shoes

Title: Flame King

Regalia: Flame Regalia

Road: Flame Road

AT Color: Red

Bio: He was abandoned at 4 and found by a couple who took me in. At 5 he found his foster dad’s old ATs and he showed him how to ride. When Takuya was 12 he started his own team called Jags. We have become well known in the two years we've been around. Takuya is the new Flame King and his team is now well feared.

Team Name: Jags

Leader: Takuya Kanbara

Emblem: A red jaguar head with the name written in white in the mouth

-we see a small neighborhood then we see Takuya grinding on a pipe,and doing all sorts of tricks- "Man i love storm riding...now time to get back to bass" -Takuya rides out to an abandoned wear-house and stands in the middle of the room and speaks- "WHEN AN EMBLEM IS BET" -from now where we hear- "THE JAGS R THERE" - then from the shadows about 12 people show up with ATs- "alright Jags time for a meeting now this may be a while so we may be hear over night..now lets get started"
-Lyon is standing on a building staring at the night sky with a slight breeze blowing across his face-

???: I finished tuning your Regalia

Lyon: Thanx Shira. Your the best Tuner and Im glad your my girlfriend

Shira: How sweet, Lyon. Did u hear about the Jags getting another victory.

Lyon: At this rate their territory will expand into ours. That will be their down fall cause The Zodiac Knights always defends their territory.

Shira: -smile-

Lyon: Lets go

-Shira and Lyon left the top of the building and went home to sleep-
-Takuya is sitting on a ledge staring at the sky thinking to himself- "wow...i can't believe lyon did that...and right in-front of my men..but should i do it? or should i do nothing?" -flashback to the meeting-
Takuya: alright first nice work to Yow, Kazume, Yokosun, and Yamanichi to winning their first battle. Congratulations to the four of u, u will fit in perfectly here in Jags. -suddenly Lyon walks in alone, Takuya looks at him- "what r u doing here Lyon?"
Lyon: No reason. Your Regalia is not working properly is it, Flame King?
Takuya: No it's not how did u know, Sky king?
Lyon: I've been "checking" on u since u became the Flame King. I can help with your Regalia problem.......... You stop expanding your territory and I get a Tuner.
Takuya: So for me to get a tuner and not damage my body.. i have to stop gaining more territory?...i'll have to think about it -we r now back in the present where Takuya is sitting on the ledge- "well there is no other choice if i want to keep riding then im gonna have to stop expanding my territory...now lets go find Lyon" - He goes off to find Lyon it is now the middle of the night and he finds him asleep in his house- "Lyon...Lyon..WAKE UP SKY BOY!!"
Shira: BURGLAR!!!!!!

Lyon: -wakes up- Get out of my house!!!!! -Lyon punches but comes a inches from Takuyas's stomach. Then a sudden burst of air hit Takuya and sent him flying out the window. Lyon closed and locked his window. He and Shira went back to sleep-
-Takuya broke the window- "hey what was that for Lyon...i have my answer"
Lyon: U broke into my house in the middle of the night, what do u expect me to do. Leave a note with your answer on my door and get out before I break your entire body
-Takuya writes a note and puts in on the door and leaves-
-Lyon walks out the door and starts reading the note-

Lyon: Good. Shira we need to go visit Tool Toul To for a tuner. Flame King accepted

Shira: Excellent

-Lyon and Shira left to visit Tool Toul To. Later that day Lyon sent Takuya an unmarked box with a cell phone in it-
-One of the members of Jag came up to Takuya with the box-
Jags member: Hey boss this box was out front for u
Takuya: Thank u Hidan
Hidan: of course sir
Takuya: that will be all -Hidan leaves the room and Takyua opens the box and finds the phone and calls the number in it-
Lyon: Mourning Flame King

Takuya: Whats this about Sky Boy?

Lyon: Our alliance. I got u a Tuner. Meet me in 20 minutes at Shunji's coffee shop

Takuya: Thats across town!!

Lyon: Better hurry -end call-
-Takuya starts to ride down to the shop he gets there 2 mins early, he looks around and sees no one- "well im here where r u sky boy im waiting!!"
Lyon: Hot Head, u made it. Lets go inside

-They enter and sit at a nearby table and the waitress shows up-

Waitress: Can I get u guys anything?

Lyon: Tea, please

Waitress: And u?

Takuya: Nothing

-the waitress left and brought back Lyon's tea-

Lyon: Now down to business. What r your thoughts
Takuya: the only reason im doing this is so i don't wear away my body, i mean i'll still be expanding my territory but just not in ur direction.our alliance is good but im not 100% sure about this turner how do i know u won't just screw up my regalia?
Lyon: U do know that the larger your territory is, the harder it is to defend it. -sips tea- Even if I wanted to screw up your Regalia, I cant. Tool Toul To is a COMPLETELY NEUTRAL team devoted to tuning Regalias. -sips tea- Speaking of your Tuner, here she is

-a young girl walks in the shop with Shira. They walk over to the table with Lyon and Takuya-

Cassie: Hi Takuya Kanbara. Im Cassie Lockheart and I'll be your Tuner
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
-Takuya looks at Cassie- "hello Cassie so i guess ur my tuner?"

Cassie: Yes i am it's an honer to work for the Flame king

Takuya: why thank u, ur to kind but i want u to treat me like a normal person ok?

Cassie: Yes sir if u wish

Takuya: i like this girl
Lyon: Keep the phone so we can keep in contact with each other

Takuya: Whatever

Lyon: Come on Shira, we have things to do

Shira: Bye Cassie

-They leave to go do their stuff-
Takuya: Alright Cassie lets get back to my bass so u can start working on my regalia

Cassie: Yes! -they both leave for the bass and when they get there Cassie gets started on the regalia-
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Jupitor00 said…
Name: Ezra Harris
Nickname: (optional)
Personality: an oversensitive person who cares for himself in the most childish manner neither caring for what others think or act and willing to brand anyone as idiotic and stupid. though he has faults Ezra belives strongly in a team effort and would pair up with anyone for a price.
Appearance: is 6ft tall and has straight blue hair shoulder length his eyes are a gray blue. he wears a long sleave gray shirt with the sleves rolle up he wears black skinnys with his shirt tucked in on his left hand he wears a blue and white watch.
Title: Ice king
Road: SNOW
Regalia: ice regalia - Winter Mist Fenrir
AT Color: they are black and white
Bio: Grew up with his mother in Brittan there he learned of the worlds unfairness to foreigners. he spent years of torture and bullying form his classmates till one day he found the core to the ice regalia one of the 20 lost regalia taken by sora after his betryal. With this he study and practiced and moved back to japan at the age of 15.
Team: BurnICe
Leader: Ezra
Members:
Emblem: wolf blowing air and the name written in it
Team Rank: S-class

Your character is accepted by one thing first...u need to change the rank of your team. There is no such thing as S-Class
yeah it's just A-F nothing less then F
Name: Lisa Kenzaki

Personality: A gentle and warm personality that augments her appearance. She is a soft-spoken, polite, and caring woman who uses honorifics when addressing everyone, including her subordinates and the enemy. With her grace and kind manners, she lets others know quietly that while she may be soft, she is not to be taken lightly.

Appearance: Green eyes, black hair, pink tank-top, black pants

Title: Thorn Queen

Road: Sonia Road

Regalia: Thorn Regalia

AT Color: Pink with white hearts

Bio: Started ATs at a young age. She was trained under the previous Thorn Queen. After years of hard training, she inherit the Thorn Regalia. She is friends with Lyon

Team: None
-the next day Takuya is at school and walks past Ikki and the others, they just look at him-
Buccha: Hey that kid looks familiar doesn't he?

Ikki: yeah ur right he does but where have i seen him? Hey kid do i know u!!

Takuya: -looks at Ikki for a second- "why yes crow u do know me...that is of course u have heard of the Jags"

Ikki: WHAT? the Jags? r u their leader?

Takuya: Yes i am and i know ur the one in line to be sky king right?

Ikki: yeah thats right

Takuya: well then there's something we have in common

Ikki: what do u mean by that?

Takuya: -starts to walk away smiling- "ill see u later crow....but it won't by a nice visit"
[Zodiac Knights' Base]

Shi-Jing: Lyon we have followed u for 5 years now. U have brought us from nothings when u first met us to a dominating team.

Marcus: We all feel that was all u. We just helped.

Lilynette: We need to do this on our own with out u

Lyon: -confused- What r u guys saying

Shi-Jing: We r kicking u out of Zodiac Knights and in your place.....I'll lead the team

Lyon: I knew this would come -walks over and fist pound with Shi-Jing- Protect them

Shi-Jing: Will do

Lyon: See ya -starts walking out the door-

Shi-Jing: Lets give him a proper farewell

All: Knights Forever!!!!!

Lyon: -smiles as the door closes behind him- Good Luck guys
Takuya: -He's riding through town and passes the school, Agito is standing outside-
Agito: well well well, look what the cat dragged in the, new flame king
Takuya: and which one r u? the wimpy piece of s**t who can't fight for his life...or Akito
Agito: u think ur real tough don't u cat boy? well i bet u can't beat me in a battle
Takuya: plz Agito haven't u been beaten enough in ur life?
Agito: well if u think ur so tough then u got nothing to lose, the challenge is a simple race no rules, no restrictions...what do u say?
Takuya: -smirked- fine 5 days we will meet back here for the race, but what will we bet?
Agito: ur regalia's, i win i get the flame regalia u win u get the fang regalia
Takuya: -smiled then looks at Agito- alright then, i hope u didn't get to attached to having the fang regalia back, cause ur gonna lose it
Agito: we'll see about that
Takuya: -starts to ride of and jumps into the sky thinking to himself- once i get the fang regalia i'll give it to my best storm rider and the Jags will be even more feared, we will be unstoppable
This is what Lyon basicaly looks like
 This is what Lyon basicaly looks like
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Zurikia said…
Name: Koumori
Nickname: Koumo
Personality: Shy Smart Optomistic
Appearance: link (first pic on this link)
Title: Blind Bat
Road: Gaia Road
Regalia: NA
AT Color: Blac, Blue , And White
Bio: Age of 9 his mom and he got in a car crash where his mom died and he became blind when he was sent to an orphange he snuck out to go see a hair dresser alot at age 14 he was given a pair of ATs and has become a very skilled rider using the power of the Gaia Road to map out any place he rides because of his shyness he is not able to easily find a team and is not in one and rides by himself for parts to fix his and the hair dresser's ATs
Team: NA
Leader: Koumo
Members:
Emblem: Yellow Circle w/ a bat outline and Koumori writtin in white going across the wingspan
Team Rank: C

big smile
(Welcome......You can start the Rp whenever your ready)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yohanesadi95 said…
Name: ilgiru Yasha
Nickname: yasha
Personality: Cool, friendly, smart, happyfull, sometime serious

Appearance: link
he always be with his friend, he is the one who always relaxed, never hesitate to take action, but very shy when dealing with a woman he likes. he was a friend who always support group. he is willing to sacrifice their lives in order to save his team and the woman he loved.

Title: Strom king

Road: Hurricane Road

Regalia: Wind Regalia

AT Color: White

Bio: he born from simply family, his parent dead when he was young because some acident 15 years ago, he has 1 older brothet, 1 older sister and 1 young sister. he started use A.Ts after he got the ATs who given from his parent. he always training with his ATs first he dont know about the regalias. who he have. he have friend at school who be his best friend and they are start make a team. who will take the sky. the team name is Stars.

Team: Stars
Leader: Yasha
Members: his friend at school
Emblem: red, star

Team Rank: ranking F at the first
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita foxyv17 said…
Name: Youko Månen
Personality: calm and quiet unless angered then watch out, mysterious, can be caring to those close
Appearance: Tall, slender, blue-green eyes, long blonde hair
Title: Fang King ( or queen, doesn't care)
Road: Bloody road
Regalia: fang
AT Color: silver, black and purple
Bio: to come later...
Team:(per-existing or original)
Leader: ...
Members: ...
Emblem: ...
Team Rank:...
A Lone rider without a team yet