Alpha and Omega Just let the haters be...

SentinelPrime89 posted on Oct 03, 2014 at 04:19AM
Really, I find it childish to rag on someone just because they hate Alpha And Omega or the series as a whole. It's been a repetitive thing since late 2010 and it's very unlikely that it'll end.
And why shouldn't they have the right to dismiss the film when it's got a 16% (though critics matter very little)?

You like the movie, fine. Enjoy it. Just keep your negativity to yourself and problems won't happen.
 Really, I find it childish to rag on someone just because they hate Alpha And Omega au the series as

Alpha and Omega 2 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Kitsune32 said…
It's idiotic that a guy called it racist. He probably never heard of gene pools.
LillyOmega2 commented…
When did that ever happen? That's the first time I've heard about such a thing. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita TheChriZ1995 said…
Everyone likes their own things and hates on others, no matter what you like or love there will always be someone who doesn't. Its just the way things are in the world. I love this movie, a lot... but I can bare the hate because I know that compared to other movies it falls short in plenty of areas. To me this movie wasn't about its story, sure it was entertaining but its the characters that made me love this movie for sure.

I can handle reading hate and watching reviews that put down this movie, in fact I sometimes get a few good laughs out of them. Its one to love a movie, but its another thing to love it and know that its not the best thing in the world if you look at it from the outside. Embrace the hate and know that at the end of the day you enjoy this movie, and that's just fantastic.