Angel Beats! Angel Beats Character Competition

blackpanther666 posted on Jun 05, 2014 at 07:02AM
Rules:

1. Everyone gets one nomination, no more.

2. Do not be rude to any other fans.

3. Respect other peoples' opinions, because they are all valuable.

4. Show your love for Angel Beats (Not really a rule, but I added it here anyway :P)

So, I think we'll just each nominate a character we absolutely love, with a picture, as well, because that will be used later. When there are enough nominations, I will then add a poll for the voting/elimination process, where the best/favorite character will be shown. Thanks to everyone on this club that keeps it rolling on... I know I help, too, but I am really thankful to wishey, IamKyon and MaddieChan for always thinking of new ideas and always remaining loyal to this club. Thank you guys, you're awesome!
 Rules: 1. Everyone gets one nomination, no more. 2. Do not be rude to any other fans. 3. Res

Angel Beats! 7 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita blackpanther666 said…
big smile
I'm going to nominate Otonashi for this one, because I have three characters that I love equally. Hinata, Otonashi and Kanade. Otonashi can take this one, I think.
 I'm going to nominate Otonashi for this one, because I have three characters that I upendo equally. Hin
IamKyon commented…
Aww upendo him!! <333 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita IamKyon said…
Well I'd like to nominate Yuri-san. ^^
Whereas she's a strong female lead and awesome leader of SSS, she's a really kind, sensitive and nice person which I like about her the most!!! ^^

And thanks Bp-san for everything you've done so far and still are active on this club!! You are awesome too!! <333
 Well I'd like to nominate Yuri-san. ^^ Whereas she's a strong female lead and awesome leader of SSS,
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wishey said…
big smile
since no one has nominated her yet, I would like to nominate kanade <3

link
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wishey said…
also, if we are doing shoutouts, i would like to thank alchemistlover for getting this club active in the first place, even though she's not here anymore.
IamKyon commented…
Yes, Alchemistlover united everyone in the first place!! :) <333 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
blackpanther666 commented…
I guess so... A shout-out to her, too, then :) zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MaddieChan said…
So I'll nominate Hinata!
I loved his character overall. At first I didn't care for him,but now after re-watching Angel Beats I like him a lot (:
 So I'll nominate Hinata! I loved his character overall. At first I didn't care for him,but now afte
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Shiina111 said…
Then I'll join in :). Since no one nominated iwasawa,I'll nominate her:)
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
 Then I'll jiunge in :). Since no one nominated iwasawa,I'll nominate her:)
Yay! Iwasawa-chan!!! <3 zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita blackpanther666 said…
I'm going to give this a couple of days... if no-one else has nominated by then, I shall put the poll up and we can begin the process of voting.
Yeah, it looks like we're starting this now. zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita