cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 wewe can be a undertaker au a deadman name deadman info:what wewe did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

anime 5028 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1701-1750 of 5028

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Liquidz-Flamez said…
Sagi: Kanji, long time no see.. *he scratched the back of his head*
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smartone123 said…
Kanji:"then You know all about miss hot head toshi and the lovely meoko and that insane sister of theirs right?oh and that double side that's annoying as fuck"
Sagi:Huh? Double side? What the hell are you talkin about?
Kanji:"oh just forget I said anything...SO!you dating fey now I thought you and Toshi were going out"
Sagi:Huh? Ok, explain, here's all i know right now, Little Molly says im her Father, i have memories of her still, I have memories of Fay, i kinda know who you are, Now i met Toshi today at a Cafe, who the hell is Meoko, what the hell are you talking about Double Sides for? And---
Igas: AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SUCH A DUMBASS!!!? EXPLAIN!!! BEFORE I---
Sagi:Cause i really need to be filled in on this crud big time......
Kanji:"fine..you were dating toshi then fey got a thing for you.You like fey but more for mollys sake then your own but you love toshi.Toshi was a clone made up of meokos DNA witch says meokos the original but way nicer because toshi was one of meokos persons inside her head like igas,the one inside you right now"
Sagi: Huh? Igas? Who the hell is that? And i just met Toshi today...i'll admit though, she is hot and all, but--
Igas:YOU BASTARD!!! I JUST MET THIS TOSHI LADY TODAY!!! AND I LIKE FAY BECAUSE SHE"S A FREAKIN BADASS NICE PERSON!!! AND I THOUGHT THAT MOLLY DESERVES SOMEONE WHO IS ACTUALLY NICE TO HER SO SHET THE FUCK UP!!!! BEFORE MY FOOT GOES UP YOUR A--"
Sagi:I think Fay is a nice person and she deserves a nice guy....
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nidoqueen said…
smile
Fay:*smiles and her eyes sparkles with what she herd*
Little molly:daddy *giggles*
Fay:awwww cute
Sagi:*smiles* Shall we go now? *he pokes Molly lightly on the nose*
Kenji:"I get what you mean but I too love fey alot.."smiles
hmmm
Arekkusu III:come on dear only way i get upset is if someone hurt you
Sagi:*Freezes at Kenji's words, he didnt even speak before he kicked Kanji in the face, sending him flying out the window* Sorry i didnt quiet---
Igas: TRY ANYTHING WITH HER AND MY FOOT IS GOIN SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOU"LL NEED MORE THAN A DAMN SURGEN TO GET IT OUT!!! I'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL YOU SON OF A BI---
Sagi:here that.....
Kenji:"why are you getting so upset??"gets up"this Sagi hardly knows etheir fey or toshi not even me so if your gonna tell me your gonna just dump toshi out without even considering her I'm not gonna support you"jumps back over to then
smile
Molly:*giggles* ok daddy
May:*gets up* I'll come to
Sagi:I---
Igas: I JUST MET TOSHI TODAY!!!! AND I ACTUALLY HAVE AMEMORIES OF FAY AND MOLLY!!! SO SHET THE HELL UP BEFORE I RIP THE SKIN OFF YOUR DAMN FACE AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT!!! HOW ABOUT YOU ConSIdER THAT YOU DUMBASS DOUCHE!!!! I'LL RIP YOUR EyES OUT!!! DONT TEST ME!!!! *he kicks Kenji through a wall this time.* YOU LITTLE SHIT WOD!!! IM GONNA----
Sagi:Barely even know Toshi damnet! Atleast i have memories of Fay and Molly!
hmmm
Arekkusu III:you feeling any letter?
Kanji:sighs"then at least I CBS use this technique"puts a Han over his eyes an closes his own and unravels all of sagis old memories every single one from the prison and beyond that when he's dimes falls on but exausted
Sagi:What the hell did you do?--
Igas: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!!!! *he kicks Kanji in the face* TALK DAMNET!!!
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
sad
Little molly:*tears up* daddy he scare me
Fay:it's ok molly daddy has you
Sagi:Its alright Molly, your mom is right, i got you.....dont worry....
(what do I not speak damn English?! E did as it said gave back his Memories!sorry but I feeling quite annoyed right now ok just for once lisen to what I write and stop abuseing my ocs!)
(My bad :P im in 25 other rp's at once, so im paying attention to what you write, but at the same time my fingers are automatically typing somethin different.)
(srry I got pissed just your going a total different way then I thought you were gonna go Tx)
baby molly:*puts her arms around him and tries to hide her face*
Kanji:"I'm not scary Molly I just made Sagi remember more about you and his other friends is all"smiles

Meoko:suddenly turns to him"I wanta have a baby"says bluntly to him T_T
Sagi:*puts Molly down and grabs Kanji by the throat and lifts him into the air* Do i honestly have to kill you Kanji? I told you already......im not going to leave Fay....or Molly......so you can forget it, you can bring back as many memories as you want.....
(what abput me how am i doing?)
(Great :P)
smile
fay:*wings gracefuly move*
little molly:*tries to hide behind something)
(doing what?-_-)

Kanji:"your so stupid!I don't mean leave them but are you romantically gonna get involved with fey if so tell toshi your done with her!"is really irritated now
( :) )
Sagi:*throws Kanji to the side and looks over at Fay* Ok now im really ready to go.....And Kanji if im stupid, then your a dumbass prick and a douche bage now shet the hell up will ya? *he sighs* And besides, Toshi doesnt even care about anything but killing, i noticed that after i died..
tongue
Kanji:"who said that?if all she wanted to do was kill then how could she work normally at a cafe and I'm no dumbass or no prick dude and you know that you just can't take true road you want like a man"growls

(what I damn say bout abusing my ocs?!)
Sagi:*sighs* Actually, Im more man than you, freakin hypocrit......and its actually because of---*he reaches to his neck* This.....*he growls and pulls out a memory/mind control chip* OWW!! GOD DAMNET!!!! THAT FUCKING HURT!!!! *he rubbed his neck* And as for you.....*he picked up Kanji and his eyes flickered red as Familiar Branch of Sin horns appeared* Would you mind saying that again? *he slammed him against a wall* Because right now, i would like to rip out your tongue and snap your neck and crush your skull until there's nothing left!! And your only saying most of this bullshit because Fay likes me more then she'll ever like you!! SO SHET THE HELL UP!!! *he punches him int he face and the wall falls apart* And look who cant take the damn truth now!? Fuckin Turd......

(jeez, my bad....)
(your doing again ...>:T just do that without "he punches his face"or he picks up kanji"your god mobbing and it's not fair to anyone else)

Kanji:"I am disappointed but this is for my friend toshi not your trivial feelings oh testaterone over load"T_T"also you haven't even gaven me a straight anwser!"
smile
(i was asking how i was doing on the rp)
fay:*smiles*
(good but abit evasive with your response but not too bad so I don't have much against them and at least your consistant )

WAIts for his response-meako
(gtg exhausted and maybe when I wake up I won't be so damn bitchy,sorry if I really hurt you liquid I'm just mad at my own life and brought it here no anger on you as a person just I'd like you to less your chartacter so it's not such a Garystu but we talked about that already)
(Can do, and thats not freakin god mobbing!!!!! God mobbing is if i turned Sagi into freakin Satan and he killed everything in one fuckin stare damnit!!! Thats freakin god mobbing!!! Jeez! >:[)
Sagi: And you havent given me a straight question.......so how about you answer this, Are you REALLY trying to help Toshi, or are you just trying to get me away from Fay and Molly for your own dumbass reasons? Either way, now that i've got my memory back and this mind control chip is gone, I can think clearly, and do pretty much whatever the hell i want. So how about you do the world a favor and shet the hell up already!!? I dont think Fay or Molly likes a fucking talking asshole that wont ever stop talking, like jeez, you talk more than a freakin woman. And you say this is for Toshi? Nice excuse asshole! Yeah right, like anyone would believe that. And by the way, since you are clearly pushing my buttons, dont ask for my help when "THEY" come and kill everything on this planet. So there *he sticks his middle finger in Kanji's face* I'll be back later Fay, clearly this douche bag here is getting on my damn nerves. *he opens a window and jumps out, then begans to walk down the street*
Kanji:sighs"he knows nothing about my intentions and Molly....fey all I want is for him to choose one of you etheir he'll date you fey witch'll break my heart but I'll cope or choose to be with toshi witch I'll be happy that their together and that maybe me and your can be together but I don't
Want him think he can have both of you like last time"sits down"I miss the old Sagi"

Toshi:wakes up rubs eyes sighs

(godmobbing is when you always hit and make it and your always stronger then the other person no ones ever weaker then you witch you always do,it'll help you when you do more rule oriented rps like ones in DA so just calm it down abit is all I ask ok?)
(-_-''' I never make Sagi stronger than anyone.......Kanji is just weak as hell, but if you want to see godmobbing then i will happily do that.And hell yeah Sagi always hits people because if he didnt, Sagi wouldnt be Sagi now would he? FUCK NO!!)
(You know what, forget this, i quit -_-)
(kanji isn't weak but Sagi doesn't alway have to hit people but it's not that I just had a day that everything annoyed me it's no one really probelly when I get up in the morning I'll be nicer so how about we all drop it and think about what we did or didn't do ok??so I'll go first I apoligize for being such a complete bitch and I won't explode so severely)
*both fay and molly teleport to him*
fay:*starts humming this*
(gtg see you tomarrow)
(ttyl :( )
(back)
(Ok)
tongue
(hoPe I didn't scare him away)
(I hope not to but just in case i'll send him a message him)
(Ok i sent him the message)