cyrus498 posted on Aug 08, 2012 at 06:24AM
you can be a undertaker or a deadman

name

deadman info:what you did to become in the deadman prison

your branch of sin attack:

height,age

hair color,eye color

surname:

Oh by the way cyrus makes the rules around here DUE to me being tamaki so eat that
 wewe can be a undertaker au a deadman name deadman info:what wewe did to become in the deadman p
last edited on Feb 17, 2013 at 09:33PM

anime 5028 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 5028

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cyrus498 said…
crow:OK YOU GO ON TOP!!!*rips off the rest of his cloths* anthony:looks at fay*you look like you have seen a ghost fay!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita smartone123 said…
Meoko:smiles,take off her clothes as well and pushes him on the bed and get on top kisses him everywhere
crow:oh yeah!!*kisses her too*now this is good stuff!! anthony:well veince good seeing you im tired and im takeing a nap..*in the room*whos a good baby yes you are!!*plays around with the baby molly*soo cute yes you are!!!
Meoko:"this is nothing"grins"can you Take me places or do I have to tale you places?" nibbles his ear playfully
crow:i think it would be better if you do.. anthonny:starts pokeing her*hahahaha
Meoko(Sasha):"oh you new at this I'll be gentle"smiles and kisses him lightly and rubs his shoulders exposed body on exposed body
crow:blushes*this will be awsome.. anthony:lifts up molly in the air*arnt you a lil cutie..
Meoko:dos him sexy and romantic way and after their done and snuggled next to him "how was it??"
crow:drooling out of happienesS*the greatest that has ever happend to me.. anthony:starts tickleing baby molly*hahahaha..how do you like that!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita nidoqueen said…
laugh
baby molly:*laughing*
fay:*chest still bleading*
Meoko:giggles smiles"oh by the way meoko won't be like me so if you want this stuff better get me when I'm Sasha and next time I want role-play.."press her chest into his arm smirking
anthony:OH SHIT I FORGOT FAY!!*heals her with his branch of sin and takes her to his cell*time to play with the baby again *tickles her again* crow:i would definatly do it when your sasha..ahh good day good day....
Sasha:"I'm still buzzed!"pouts and streches out"wanta be the lead this time?meoko is dormant for abit longer and I like a guy in charge"smiles
crow:HELL YEAH!!!! anthony:whos a good baby you are!!*keeps tickleing her*
Meoko(sasha):"then come on then.."smiles waiting for him to be the lead.Her body was fine,bare chest hips and all,her skin sheened slightly hair sexly ruffled
(gtg for tonight sorry)

last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
hmmm
baby molly:*laughing again* da
fay:awwwwwwwww mommy's and daddy's little girl is a happy baby *gets thinking* hay hun what if the head of this place finds out about our baby?
(new dead man!!
Kanji
Was caught up later with meokos crime and arrested
Crunching octopus
6 ft 18
Brown silver)
Kenji:"there's a big likely hood that theyll find out"walks over into fey and anthony's room
fay:oh no what'll thay do if thay find her?
kenji:blinks his eye that wasnt in a eye patch"kill or use her as a experiment my bet"

(heres meoko)
 kenji:blinks his eye that wasnt in a eye patch"kill au use her as a experiment my bet" (heres meok
worried
fay:*scared look on her face* oh no anthony we can't let them find our baby *picks the little one up* mommy just can't lose her little girl
baby molly:*giggles*
fay:awwww who's the happy baby who's the happy baby you are yes you are
Kanji:nods
anthony:YOU WONT TAKE MY LITTLE GIRL!!!!*turns his entire arm into a whip and shoves it into kanji*you wont take her is you value liveing!!
hmmm
fay:hun your over reacting he was just telling us what the head ppl here would do if thay found her
anthony:oh sorry...for shoveing a whip into you..*rolls around in the bed with molly thuging her*
fay:*smiles* just be gentel with her k hun
baby molly:*puts her thumb in her mouth*
fay:awwww looks like she's hugry
anthony:goes into a closet and five seconds later comes out in a butler outfit and a plate of spagehitte*ok so today molly we have the five star italian food wih somethings baby like in it..
laugh
fay:*trying hard to not bust out laughing* uh remember a new born can only have milk from there mother or formula from a can and sense we don't have formula there's only one way to feed her
anthony:cloths fall off*wait they can only drink what now..*facepalms*..WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO WITH THIS FIVE STAR DINNER NOW!!!..hun..i think this is your job with molly
laugh
fay:yeah *picks up the baby* then me and you can share the food later *still trying hard not to laugh* and it might be a good idia to get your cloths back on *giggles and walks to the bath room*
Meoko:still waits

Kanji:pats belly"it's ok"adjust eye patch and walk off
hmmm
fay:*walks back out pating the baby's little back* we got to keep gard over the cell at least till she get's old a nuff to daffend her self
anthony:I AM WHEREING MY CLOTHS!!!..oh shit im not..well*buts back on jumps suit and goes to wrech room*HAAA!!!*breaks a hole in crows cell walll* crow:WHAT THE F**KING ANTHONY YOU SEE IM F**KING HER HERE!!!..oh shit my wall..
Meoko:sighs grabs her clothes and starts to put them on"I geuss not anymore"
crow:yeah..*puts cloths back on* anthony:SORROWY!!!!! *keeps traing* veince looks at meoko*where are you going...prisoner..
kiss
Meoko:"I don't know"whispers in crow ear"let's go continue in my room"
crow:smiles*yes maam..*goes to her room* veince:why are all the hot chicks her going with prisoners..
Meoko:"your turn to lead me"smiles Takes clothes off agian
crow:you go on bottom!!*takes off cloths*i go on top..veince:pshh..illl just get the real meoko..NOT THE STRIPPPER PERSONALITY!!!
Meoko:smirks and goes on bed waiting

Inner meoko(real):plays cards with toshi
smile
fay:*giggles* come let's go watch daddy
baby molly:*giggles* da
fay:i just hope there isn't any one here that will do what ice butt did to me a few years ago *goes out of the cell and walks down the hallway*
Kanji:sleeps on floor
hmmm
fay:hmm now where is he
baby molly:*wimpers*
fay:awww what's the matter sweety *looks behind her and screams*
Kanji:shot up and goes over"what is it?"
crow:alright!!!*gets on top of meoko* anthony:..the dinner is getting cold..*listens*FAY WHATS WRONG!!!
Meoko:wraps arm around his neck smirks"can you do it?"

Kenji:sees thing that's wrong"oh"grabs a pole and gets ready to fight
crow:yeah sure.. anthony:DIE!!!*punches the moster in the face*
worried
fay:s-something that looked like sub-zero was behind me
Meoko:"well?"asks
anthony:seemed like him.. crow:welll..i forgot how to do it..again..
sad
fay:what are we going to do then if it is him