Batman "What if Gotham City is real?"

theJoker01 posted on Jan 24, 2009 at 08:42AM
Good day Batman fans I'm a incoming 4thyr Finearts Advertising student and our thesis to be is about THEMATIC BRANDING of a Pop-culture Mythos of a place from any entertainment genre to be rebranded
or branded specifically at its target audience who are known to devour and luxuriate in the myth of the place whole-heartedly and with fanatical dedications and sincerity and the place that I've
chosen is GOTHAM CITY because I myself is a fan of the cape crusader and my marketing objective is to make it a TOURIST SPOT(increase the tourist arrival for the place) I need your help
in thinking what can i do to these places in GOTHAM that the fans will appreciate and for the the non-fans to be convinced to go there
these are the places:

1.Wayne Tower
2.Gotham City Police Department (GCPD) Headquarters
3.Crime Alley
4.Iceberg Lounge
5.Knights Dome Sporting Complex
6.East End
7.Gotham Superior Court
8.Gotham University
9.Arkham Asylum
10.Wayne Manor & batcave

Batman 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MoniBolis said…
sad
Well, i don´t think that anybody wants to visit Arkham Asylum, the rest of the places...well i don´t know.The Batcave you can see all tha batmoviles. A tour of Wayne Towers would be nice...i don't i'm helpful with this
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita theJoker01 said…
big smile
well it ok thanx for the comments,maybe I can use Arkham as a museum of the villains,hehe
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita MoniBolis said…
Well the batcave already has memorillia of the vilians
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kalfire1 said…
#1:cool
#2:cool
#3:ok
#4:yep
#5:what?
#6:what?
#7&8:what?
#9:creepy
#10:sure
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita karajorel said…
big smile
I think six flags has an iceberg lounge. But if you could put them all in one place....i'd be there in an instant! :)