Benedict Cumberbatch Spot Look

criminalminds15 posted on Aug 22, 2010 at 01:14PM
Now, when I made this spot it was early morning and I couldn't be bothered to traipse around the net for a good motto or pictures for the banner or icon. For that I apologise.

So this forum is so we can come up with a new spot look, you can say what you think the motto should be and put forward pics you think should be our icon or our banner.

Benedict Cumberbatch 9 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita newmixgirl said…
kiss
OH! Great idea Sophie!
I didn't know you made this spot *bows* ;D
I think of something and post it. Is there a time limit for this?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita criminalminds15 said…
Aw, thanks!
And yes I did. Aw thankyou so much but there's no need to bow, as I said I'm ashamed of what I did for you guys.
Erm, no not yet. But when we've got a few options and ideas up I'll add one then!
I quickly did this as a banner possibility.
 I quickly did this as a banner possibility.
big smile
Ok, will not bow, and don't be ashamed! I love this spot, I'm here most of the time I'm on FP ;D
Love the banner! That photoshoot of Benedict has got to be one of my favorites along with the chair and the rubric cube
Aw, thankyou! Well I feel proud to have made a spot you go on so much!
Aw, thanks! Yeah, I think that this photoshoot is part of the one with the chair but I agree, those are my two favourite shoots of him, I don't know what it is but photographers often can't seem to make him look as good as he can...

I was thinking we should choose the banner before the icon because it's so much easier to match an icon with a banner than the other way round, what do you think?
heart
Yeah :/ But he still looks great in most of them.

Yes I agree, the banner than icon. I'll try to make some fanat and post them soon :D We need to make this spot nice.
Yeah, he looks great all the time though! :P

Ooh, yay, I can't wait! I might make another one or something. And we do, we owe it to him!
I thought this may be a good motto, it's a bit unconventional but so is he kinda!

“Cumberbatch–it sounds like a fart in a bath, doesn’t it? What a fluffy old name. I can never say it on a Monday morning. When I became an actor, Mum wasn’t keen on me keeping it.”
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita britlover said…
What about a motto which summarises his life philosophy? `LIVE A LIFE LESS ORDINARY'? Truly inspiring, as everything he IS and DOES...