anime ya Bleach Create Ur Own Bleach Character!!!

3nViixx posted on Dec 07, 2009 at 10:56AM
hey =D i am currently in a crazy drawing mood and im running out of ideas for characters, so if u'd like to help me nd make up some characters for me (preferably 1 character for each creater) and ill draw them, then i will upload the character and send the picture to ya =D, so if you could include the details (Name: Clothes: eye colour: hair colour: personality: height(short or tall): hair length: special ability: and finaly other:) tht wud help alot =D. If you need any examples of my drawings, ill send you one =)

anime ya Bleach 41 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita greeneyes4 said…
laugh
hi! well i want my character to have green eyes, black hair and as tall as orihime with hair as up to the shoulder. and my ablity is a flower type.also i want to look like ulquiorra heres a example
 hi! well i want my character to have green eyes, black hair and as tall as orihime with hair as up to
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita writeroftales said…
smile
Is the offer still up? Can you pretty please make mine?
Name: Shinryu Shadowrose
She's short with long black hair and heavy bangs in the front. She has deep, sad blue eyes. Her shinigami robe is like all the others. She has black roses in the area between her neck and chest and around her wrists. She has a simple black collar with a red gem on it. Her zanpukto should be kind of long with a deep blue guard, and a black and red hilt. That's about it! Pretty please do this for me! I can't draw her...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Darkangel26 said…
smile
Name: Lilly Mazusutchiu
about 5'5
Hair color: Long (like a cross between orihime & Rangiku)& Blue (like metalic colored)
Eyes:eyes like Ulquiorra (except blue)
Her soul reaper uniform is black but looks alot like a espada uniform (but sensible not trampy) And her Zanpaktuo is medium length with a blue and white hilt
Ive seen her in my mind but i dont have the hand cordination to draw her (Please)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita jeikobu said…
if youre still willing i would like please for mine to be done (no worries if you cant)

if so heres the details.

blue hair like hitsugaya's but in the style of vegeta from dragon ball z. pure white eyeballs (no pupil). quincy clothing (2nd to highest level like just before ishida breaks his gauntlet to fight off the captain from 13th squad) but torn up and war ridden. short and looks week but with that sortof "kick" that gives people the "i dont wanna screw wid him" feeling. no zanpakutou for i am a quincy (with 35 years of training so dont mess!)"forgive me of my sins" written somewhere on the clothing. bandages wrapped around my mouth and nose covering my identity.

if you could get all that in that would be great but like i said dont worry if you cant do it..^.^ cheers.

p.s i am male
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita KomagiTsuki said…
um if you're still doing this can you make my character if you
don't want to that 's fine but if you do here are the details

Her name is Komagi Tsukiyo Jamison. She's 1/2 japanese, 1/4 american and 1/4 Irish. She usually wears glasses, A silver ear cuff shaped like a wing on her right ear, and this is her usual outfit link . She has storm cloud grey eyes. She also has brown hair that she dyed black but left it in to long so it turned out blueish it's also very hort in the back but has one long bang on either side of her face. She's a half inch shorter than Ed from FMA. When she goes into her vizard form her eyes turn silver and her hair gets silver streeks. The left upper side of her face is where her hollow mask is. She's really shy and has a very hard time voicing her thoughts but when someone talks badly about anime or her friends she will get right in your face. She has been an Otaku since she was 3, She can speak fluently in japanese, greek, english and indian. When she's extremely pissed she'll start cussing in ancient greek. She has sort of a split personality, one part is the part I described and the other is a really perverted person. She can control water and earth and oh yeah she's 16 and a half.
um is that enough?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LunaShay said…
Name:Naoko Misume
133 cm(4'4")
Black Hair,Blue eyes,has an attitude when ppl call her a small or something
She never uses her moves
known toshirou for a long time
human look:A Black long sleeved jacket with a dark brown shirtr under it.With a brown skirt,black,long socks,and brown shoes.
Squad 3 captains uniform.
Captain Of squad 3
Hair is long and i little wavy at bottom.

if ur still doing it plz pick mine if u want :D i really want a pic of her
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita joshyb26 said…
i hope the offer is stilll up i may be to late but i know everyone always says this but i relly wish u would make my character

name: ushiro

eyes: blue

SKIN: white

clothes: baggy jeans tshirt belt with pouch

PERSONALITY
my character is a small blue haired boy how is very violent he is intiimidated by allmost everything buut isnt affraid to put up a fight he is powerful.

ABILITY
ushiros ability is quite simple you would probely think tht he is a soul reaper but ur wrong ushiro carrys a pouch tht is tied round his belt holding 6 little figures tht was given to him by his dad just before he was eaten by a hollow. by shouting out there name then shouting i relase(example:sone ranto i release) the names are ranto sai sone the defenders the create small pieces of reatsu then the join there reiatsu and expand it to make a shield the rest do the same such as korone sai aura but they make a hover craft created by reatsu then finally sakura who is shaped like a bullet and is used as a projectil weapon(sakura skin is made out of a speciall material tht can never penatrated therefore making her indistuctable last thing this power is alot like orihimes i bsed it around tht

plzzzzz make mine
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita negato said…
hmmm
name: tochi

clothes: the arrancar uniform with a captins cloak and white baggy pants

eye colour:blue/ haircolour:black/ height: as tall as ulquiorra

hair length: like ulquiorras

special: resarection form (like arrancars)

personality: his personality is a combo of kisuke, ihigo and ulquiorra

zanpacto: name/yuki ne lone blade redhilt with golden dragon going around the hilt double sowrd

ability:my character can shoot cero's double crossed slash of energy, telporting,contorls water and ice can sommin a tiger made of ice and snow but hard to destroy and my char. can freeze you to death(takes lots of enery)last is can asorb stuff like cero's lasers fire (etc.).

pleaseeeeee do mine's

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita wolfmaster3000 said…
you people should just go to make your own Zanpakuto people do both there a charc and a Zanpakuto
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita negato said…
hey guys im in a mood to all the time if need me to draw ur char. u know tell me everything for ur char. i'll draw it and give me ur e-mail so i can send it 2 u.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita leonides said…
l hope you like mine:)

Name:shinzo

soulreaper captin of squad 5(he's the second strongest out of the captens but somehow ended up as the 5th capten)

Zanpukto:hocado:for light and dark

bunki:a very big man coverd lm light and darkness and can destroy anything

about him:as you know he's the capten of squad 5 amd has a hollow form aka hollow mask and he knows how to control it and is desten to become the number one top capten

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita asg2512 said…
i have no idea if you're still willing to draw characters but if you are this will be immensely appreciated!!

Name: Loki Echoes
Hair: Short, brown, kinda messy
Eyes: Crimson red, turns neon blue in distress or during bankai
Face: kinda tough lookin, rarely smiling, small scar by right eye, looks like a mature 15 year old
Height: 5' 11''
Clothes: Red and black soul reaper robe with random little details of turquoise, bandages all around him, and some kind of badass guantlets lol. Oh! and barefoot!
Zanpakto: a pitch black blade with a long red and turquoise feather chain thing at the end of the hilt.
Shikai: i cant decide whether it be a sword, guantlet, halberd or whatever. i guess just something unique and awesome. possibly dual chainwhips...
Bankai: whatever the skikai is but even cooler. red and blue feathers fly around eveywhere and Loki sprouts wings. summons a storm and gains power over wind.
Personality: he is very kind and never fights until his opponent makes him bleed. he loves his friends but has trouble showing emotions. wears a white mask sometimes. used to be a captain until he resigned and vanished for unknown reasons.

Sorry its so long, but ive always wanted this character! if you can do this i'll be extremely grateful. if not it's ok. :) thanks!

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kongu991 said…
If you are still willing to draw characters here is mine.
Name:Sentō Ookami.
Race:Soul Warrior.
Hair:Brown, short and messy.
Eyes:White
Face:Lean, tan, scar going from forehead across his left eye and to his cheek from his only defeat.
Height:5"11'
Weapon:Sento's weapon is a blade known as the Baransu no Ha. It's standard form that he uses most often is that of a katana. His sword has the ability to change into various forms e.g. a double bladed katana, a dao, a fan of blades etc.
Clothing: A black samurai robe with a white belt and trimming. He has white tape around his his hands and the lower half of his forearms. He has white shin guards and black socks.
Special Ability:Natural racial knowledge of the arts of combat. Balance of speed, strength and style.
Personality:Cocky, smart-mouthed, always ready for a fight Sento knows how good a warrior he is. He will go to any lengths to back up what he says even if it means putting his life at risk. He is very laid back and cool. He has a great sense of humour and is never short of something to say.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Rukiareaper said…
Name:hana
race:Soul protecter
Eyes:black
Blood type:AO
Hair color:white
hair length:Kinda like Rangiku
height:6'2
Power: protects all humans and non humans souls during moon light protects herself by fling higher into the blank sky
Weapons:Mist and black blade
Demon inside her:White Fox
During daylight:is highschool student
 Name:hana race:Soul protecter Eyes:black Blood type:AO Age:16 Hair color:white hair length:Kind
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RadicalEd said…
Hello and if you do thank you for making my Bleach character
Name: Gaia

Eyes: Dark Green

Hair: Black Pulled back like Grimjows but a tad longer and sharper

Race: Vizard the mask would be like a Dragon skull somewhat

Hight: A little taller then ichigo

Weapon: He has not one but four zanpakuto that each poses a separate power of nature ( wind, water, fire, earth ) they are usually used in battle as double bladed with the opposites connected to each other

Power: It can Cast the elements from the blade in all forms but in the Shikai it will change into the form of the element then in the Bankai form it will be able to cast a natural disaster and the blade will become part of the natural disaster like Byakuya's and the sheath is used to control the elements cast

Clothing: He will wear an open coat with long sleeves that is silver with gold shoulder points, His pants are silver jeans with a black belt, He has black socks and silver sneakers and

Body: He has a black skull tattoo on his upper chest and has muscle like Grinjows

Personality: He is Smart, Strong, Advanced in spiritual activities such as , Never been defeated, No Fear to fight or to flee, Will only fight if necessary, Incredibly strong reiatsu that would even be stronger then kenpachi's

thank you good luck this image would be like him except the weapon and mask in the picture
 Hello and if wewe do thank wewe for making my Bleach character Name: Gaia Eyes: Dark Green Hair: B
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita captainmizuki said…
name:mizuki
Looks: has short brown hair with purple highlights and has a bang covering her eyes, her eye color is purple
zanpakto:the hilt is purple, her sword allows her to control shadows in bankai she grows black wings that look torn up.
personality:she likes to keep to herself she is very quiet and smart and can control her powers very well
likes:to listen to music, being alone, night time, the rain,sweets,
Hates: hinamori,aizen,gin,rangiku, and pretty much any body thats loud, hates socializing,and people asking to many questions.
call out to release bankai: darken the path shingetsu
phrases:leave me alone, ur so annoying,
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bleachman234 said…
name;Sōru

gender;male

looks;has long black hair right about to my neck and i have red
eyes

zanpakto;the hilt is white and it can turn in to one thousand mini spirit energy blades in bankai and my hand grows a gautlet armor

im also 5'3

im smart, quiet, an expert sword compat fighter, and i have a good control over my powers

like; peace, training, and reading

hate; fighting, damged comrades, and hated

place and seat in the company; the captin of 6th company (i beat the former captian)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LOBOSdelRAYo said…
I don't know if you are still doing but if you are I would really appecirate if you did this for me I been wanting to draw him for the longest time but I lack the artist talent to do so and make him look good. The picture at the bottom is what I have in mind for his Bankai if you would like more picture for reference send me a message. Again I would really appericate this thanks alot

name: Crow Hakaba aka Lightning Gunslinger Crow
height and weight: 6'1'' 210 lbs
personality: Crow is the personification of a old western cowboy, with a modern twist. He is very lazy often taking naps, a fact his girlfriend hates. He is also very cheerful and smiling almost all the time. But is all a cover Crow is acutally very perceptive and smart he is always thinking during a fight and he can notice things others wouldn't. He loves anything sweet, fried or chocolately often seen eating a candy bar or witha lollipop stick in his mouth.

Post Rising Suns: In his battle with Misteriosa Crow has a realization and decides to walk down a new path in life. He choose to leave Ace of X and join the Rising Suns. Crow wants to remove the twisted parts of this world though the use of force (fight war with war) and beileves that becoming a part of the Rising Suns will allow him to follow down this path. Crow beileves that only he controls his path and that he must continue to walk forward and move on never looking back even if the path of ahead of him is a river a blood. This is a beilef that his Grandfather Alice beileved in and Crow intends on removing the evil in the world to bring unity to everyone.

appearance: Crow has short brown messy hair and cystal sky blue eyes. He wears a outfit similiar to a modern day cowboy constiting of a t shirt, worn out looking jeans, boots and black loose fitting gloves, a light jacket, and a black cowboy hat.He doesn't like the shinigami uniform saying that its to fancy and he rather put on a dress. He has a tattoo of a ace of spades with a X in it to symbolize he is part of the Ace of X group, a mercenary like orginaztion of shingami. Crow also carries a leather guitar case with him that rarely acutally contains a guitar it usually contains guns, ammo, knives, etc. and his zanpakuto sword. He wears a gun holster for his zanpakuto guns but the actually holster cross behind his back so that he can conceal them easier.

New Look: After his fight with Misteriosa Crow joins the wiht his old friend Miroku and becomes a general in the Rising Suns. He gains Rising Sun's uniform that Miroku had custom made for him Crow uniform is made to fit his personality and style. Instead of a hoodie his uniform consist of a jacket with the traditional Rising Suns pinstripe design and the color brown and the phoneix symbol on it. Also instead of a sash Crow's uniform has a gun holster with the phoneix on them as well, Crow also had a hat to go with it but instead choose to stick with his old brown hat and just place the phoneix symbol on the side of it because of its sentimental value.
Stats:
strength: 100
kido: 30 (really doesn't like it that much)
speed: 100
Swordsmanship: 80
Hand to hand Combat: 70

Ambición Resuenan (Ambition Resonate): This is not an ability that he gained from his zanpakuto, shikai, or bankai this ability comes from his family. Crow creates an aura around that allows people to connect with their zanpakuto?abilities/etc. easier. For example it allows someone to achieve bankai sooner with out the decades of training with their zanpakuto this explains why most poeple he knows have achieve bankai despite the young ages and why Crow is also able to achieve bankai even though he is only 20 something. This aura effects all races and effects each one differently for example in terms of a quincy it may allow them to fire a stronger more condense arrow or in terms of an arrancar it may allow them to achieve a second release. How strongly it effects people depend on how close they are physically to Crow someone standing next to him is effected more then someone standing a mile away from him and how close they are emotionally to Crow and what kid of bond they have with him fo example Miroku will be effected more then Isao. This also explains how Miroku is able achieve bankai yet he is so young because of the bond him and Crow share together. This ability has been shown to negate and even overcome Sengoku's Yabō no fuchōwa ability also this aura can slow down the hollowifaction process. Crow can effect is allies at a distant by shoting them with his gun firing a blast of this aura he calls this ambición de disparo (ambition shot).

zanpakuto's name/shikai name: Lobo Escondido Enrayo (wolf hidden in lightning) if you are wondering why the name is in spanish there no reason i just like it and sounds cool
release command: "howl towards the moon"
bankai name: Lobos del Rayo (wolves of lightning)

descripton: This blade is unique as its exist as 2 seperate parts a pair of guns and a sword. The guns in the sealed state look like colt revolvers one is black and the other is white both have blue detail and a silver wolf on the handle. On the white gun Caos is written on it and on the black gun has Justicia written on it. There is nothing special about these guns they fire regular bullets or specailty bullets (explosive, emp, hollow point, etc.). When release the guns change to desert eagles, they have the same color scheme and detail. The bullets the guns fire now are acutal a physical manifestation of my spirit enegry.
shikai abilities:
1. relámpago (lightning): This is the primary ability as long as the user is in contact with the sword he is able to control the eletrons in him and around him allowing to create fire eletrical blast in a arc or ball shape from his finger tips like a gun, generate eletromagentic sheilds to repel projectiles NOT KIDO SPELLS, magnetize metal objects, etc.
2. balas de descarga (discharge bullets): The user can charge up eletrical enegry in his guns and fire them in short burst of this eletrical enegry. He can charge this shot up to 3 levels each one getting progressily stronger. The first level takes 15 seconds to charge the second takes 30 seconds and the third level takes 1 minute to charge. The strength and level of this blast will be represented in the user has as the will be cover in a eletrical aura. If the user uses a level 3 shot he must wait 2 minutes to begin charging again.
3. balas lobo de descarga (wolf discharge bullets: Similar to the previous ability the user charges and fires a bullet of eletrical enegry this takes only 10 seconds to charge. As the bullet travels further it will grow and eventually become a wolf of eletrical enegry, so the bullet actually is stronger the further away it hits and is weaker at point blank range. When the wolf bullet hits its something it will explode with a strength of a silghtly above average bala blast, it also travels at this speed, also the eletrical discharge will parazlye the opponent for a milisecond or two.

Bankai description: I don't really know how to descrbibe Crow new bankai outfit so I'll post a picture and you guys can explain it however you want to. I also gain two ornate black and gold revolvers.

Bankai abilites:
1. Rafaga Rayo (Burst Lightning): Crow can fire rail gun like shots from the guns he now weilds. He can controll the varying elements of these shots from the size to the quanity, they are usually large cero like blast or smaller bala size shots. The larger blast will travel a shorter distance but the smaller shots will parazlye the opponent for a shorter time, but all these shots travel at the speed of a normal cero. Now that Crow has access to his Ambición Resuenan the shots have dramitcally increase in power they use to be only as strong as a average cero but now they have the power of an espada level cero. Also now when a opponent is hit with one they are not only damaged but also are temporaliy parazlye for 1 second for each shot that hits the reason is so Crow can follow up with repeated attacks or shots. Crow Meteoros Rayo attack is now much more powerful instead of firing 50 shots from each gun to make 100 shots he can now fire 100 shots from one gun each shot is bala size and travels almost double bala speed but he only can fire this from one gun and not only does the gun heat up dramtically so that he can't use the gun till it cools down but also he must wait 5 miuntes before using this attack again this he fires from his right gun. In addition to this he also gains a new ability that he fires from his left gun he fires one large blast from it that is equal in strength to a gran rey cero unlike most of his shots this one shot is colored gold instead of blue. He calls this 10,000 voltios de cañón (10,000 volt canon) the name is not just to make it sound cool it literally contains 10,000 volts but this is one time shot the gun heats up to well over 100 degrees but the recoil of the shot breaks Crow's left arm and causes slight nerve damage.
2. Los Lobos (wolf pack): Crow can now create up to 100 wovles with the addition of Ambición Resuenan these wolves no longer appear to be ghost like and made of eletricty instead they now have a physical pressence and appear to be real wolves also their color has changed instead of being white they are now different varitions of brown and gold shaded fur they still appear to have a smile. The wolves can hunt and chase a opponent and when they make contact they will explode with the strength of a slightly above average cero blast also the eletrical dischage can parazlye the opponent for 2 seconds. The wolves can be destroyed by enegry based attacks or crashing into obstacles like walls and stuff. They travel at the speed of actual wolves and act like wolf shaped warheads they bite into their opponent then explode. They do lose their ability to transform into Crow's zanpakuto but instead they gain the ability to morph together to form one giant wolf witht the strength of 100 average ceros when it explodes he calls this Lobo Dios del Rayo (wolf god of lightning)
3. Aullido de las Tormentas (Howl of the Storms): The wolves can howl to create a strong sonic waves like attack these howl sounds like thunder hence the name. The concept of this attack is to use as many wolves as possible becuase the more wolves the stronger the attack. When the wave hits a opponent they will suffer temporarily (5 to 10 seconds with each hit) confusion and it will appear that there are mutiples of Crow 1 mutiple for each wolf so now there can be a total of 100 mutlipes. This is the only attack that has not been improved directly by Ambición Resuenan.

I don't know if wewe are still doing but if wewe are I would really appecirate if wewe did this for me I
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita montoch said…
mischievous
this is my char...

name: captain hibari kyoya
afiliation: captain of squad 3
zanpacto: alaude
shikai: burning fangs
bankai: ?

hibari is the captain of the third squad replacing ichimaru gin. he refuses to affiliate with anyone and also refuses a luitenant.. he says that the only reason he decided to join the gotei thirteen was too get some action. he has a catch phrase that heuses oftenlly uses"kamikoros yo" meaning "ill bite you to death" lol
 this is my char... name: captain hibari kyoya afiliation: captain of squad 3 zanpacto: alaude shika
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Belatrix said…
name: Riva Viper
14 years old
looks: long brown hair, brown eyes, tall
zanpakto: long iron sward, turns into dragon with metal wings.
likes: reading, drowing, writing, practising with sward, being with friends...
hate: watching people geting hurt, traitors, compassion...
personality: shy, inteligend, imaginative, loyal, vindictive...

sounds stupid, doesn't it?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita korogue said…
smile
Name: Korogue Noseha 17 years old

male

light skinned, black hair ( short unkept like shuusuke amagai)

Zanpakuto: Tenso Tengiumaro , a golden katana in its restricted state with white wrap and a silver guard similar to hitsugaya's Hyonomaru.

HATES: Gin Ichimaru, Sosuke Aizen, Ichigo Kurosaki, Kenpachi Zahari, Renji Abarai,

LIKES: Rangiku Matsumoto (GF) Soi Fon ( adoptive mother ) Hitsugaya Toushiro ( adoptive father ) Komamura Sajin ( role model )

Indepth Description : Kuerioda Takeda is the newly appointed captain of squad 3 and a bit shy. Yet in the heat of battle, he is one of the most powerful shinigame aside from head captain yamamoto. His strength is so prestigious, that aizen sought to recruit him, this spawned the rivalry between gin and korogue.korogue became squad 5 captain at 21
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita korogue said…
laugh
Kuerioda Takeda is korogue noseha in sengoku japanese
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita theGRAINGERzone said…
SHINIGAMI-

NAME: Angelus “Angel” Rodriguez [Anjierasu “Enjieru” Rodorigesu]
AFFILIATION: Soul Society, Gotei 13, Squad 13
DESCRIPTION: Hispanic background. Dark brown skin. Dark eyes. Athletic built. He looks 22, so that would be nearly 200 in Soul Society years. He has golden hair that sweeps kind of up and back in messy spikes with a bit of a side part. He has quite a deep voice with an Hispanic accent. Nothing heavy or comical, he randomly uses Spanish words in regular conversations, says things like “ches” instead of “yes” and rolls his Rrrrrs a little.
PERSONALITY: Because of his uncharacteristic golden hair others in the Seireitei, especially Matsumoto, comment on it and continuously spread rumours that it’s dyed. This pisses Angel off easily due to getting this comment all his life, he has even been known to snap at Captains when they catch him off guard and made an off-handed remark, but he quickly realises what he’s done and apologizes. Other than that he’s a pretty laid back guy, humble and very nonchalant, like he doesn’t care about anything.
He’s often found taking a siesta in odd places, and when he’s questioned about why he isn’t doing something useful, he remarks that it is his “right as a child of the homeland” to take siestas whenever he feels the need. Often the ‘odd places’ in which he’s napping are close to the action whenever there is trouble. Ichigo asked him why this is and he said that he’s “always been a magnet for trouble” but it is implied that he positions himself where he can make sure nothing goes wrong and so he can help anyone in need, but he denies it. Also, he seems to always know more that he should, he says this is due to “unintentionally” eavesdropping on other people while napping. He keeps mostly to himself, but he is considerate and respectful when dealing with others and has been wrangled into many a situation with all the other Lieutenants and some Captains and is accepted by most, if not all. The Shinigami Women’s Association found out that he is a very good cook and he agreed to cook them a feast for one of their meetings, saying “I could never say no to 10 beautiful women.. Who could all kick my arse”. He is respectful but somewhat uncomfortable around women and adopts a nervous persona rather than his usual nonsalant-ness. Especially women like Matsumoto who have very outgoing personalities, and are very forward about calling Angel handsome. He also likes a drink on occasion, seen out with some of the boys enjoying a bottle of sake.. Or 4.
His recent appointment as Lieutenant of Squad 13 has done little to change his laid back lifestyle. He leaves most of the work to the No.3 seats, as they have been doing it for so long already; he says that it would be a mistake to change it now. But this is really so he has more time to do what he wants, when he wants. The 3rd seats like this because they were worried that they would be forgotten when a new lieutenant was appointed. His leadership style is relaxed but firm, he expects the orders he gives to be followed, but is not unkind towards his subordinates, he is open to their ideas and shows them respect. They are grateful for this and soon they show great loyalty toward him. They colloquially call him ‘Lieutenant Angel’, but when other Lieutenants or Captains are around they call him ‘Lieutenant Rodriguez’ but he always nonchalantly tells them to call him Angel even in front of a Captain, they never do.
Captain Ukitake was concerned about Angel’s attitude towards his new position and asked Captain Kyōraku to talk to him as he reasoned that they had things in common. Shunsui turned up to where Angel was napping and asked if he could join. Angel was very nonchalant and said ok. After a short while a small scuffle broke out nearby between some of the lower members of a random squad. Shunsui noticed that Angel shifted his position ever so slightly so that he was in a better position to both see what was happening and make it easier for him to get up if needed, even though it still looked like he was sleeping. After a little while Kyōraku suggested that they go for a drink, Angel agreed. On their way to a bar they were stopped by Nanao, and Angel felt uncomfortable about the way the Captain acted towards her. Later at the bar, after a few drinks, Shunsui was able to open Angel up a bit and learn a lot about him by subtle things in his words. Also, a few members from Squad 13 were also in the bar and Kyōraku got to see how Angel interacted with his Squad and how they acted towards him. Eventually, the Captain had a bit too much to drink and Angel had to carry him back to his barracks where Captain Ukitake was waiting. Angel didn’t stick around for long, and when Shunsui came to he told Ukitake that he had nothing to worry about, that Angel was the right man for the job.
Ichigo later finds out that he takes siestas during the day because he is either patrolling the Rukongai or training in secret at night. Ichigo and Angel run into each other while chasing down the same group of Hollows beyond the Seireitei. And during the ensuing adventure to find and kill said Hollows, it is revealed that Angel has an immense love for the Seireitei and all who dwell in and around it, and that he trains every night to ensure he is ready for ANY enemy that strikes at the people he has sworn to protect. Ichigo made a joke that he was like the Seireitei’s personal “guardian Angel”.. *cough*
HISTORY: Angel grew up in the Rukongai, nearly 200 years before the main story line, in the district of Kusajishi, the North Alley of Loitering Spirits (The same district where future-Captain, Kenpachi Zaraki, found his future-Lieutenant, Yachiru Kusajishi); it is a tough district to be a child in, full of robbery and murder and with frequent Hollow attacks. So he and a group of friends formed a gang to keep each other safe. Angel was one of the oldest and loved the other children who he considered to be his family. He was a happy-go-lucky kid who took a lot of chances to steal food and provisions for the other kids. He was fast and stealthy but was often hurt by making risky escapes or when caught by the person he stole from and was beaten up. He looked up to the oldest boy, their leader, who he considered to be strong and wise. ‘The leader’ often lectured Angel about taking stupid risks, saying that “It would be better to be cold and hungry than see you [Angel] die.”
During one of the frequent Hollow attacks on the district, his group was caught by two large Hollows. The leader stood between the two Hollows and the gang in an attempt to protect them but was quickly knocked to the side by one Hollow, while the other launched itself at the group devouring most of the kids easily, only leaving one other boy, the leader and Angel left alive. Seeing his family eaten by the Hollows infuriated and terrified Angel, and with two large Hollows bearing down on him he stood in front of the other boy determined to save him from the same fate as the rest of the group. The first Hollow grabbed him and the second grabbed the boy who was torn apart with ease. The Hollow holding Angel started to squeeze him and nearly killed him, when Angel felt like the pain was going to overwhelm him his life flashed before his eyes, and remembering the faces and deaths of his friends triggered something within him, and a large surge of Spiritual Pressure burst forth from Angel like a gale force wind and killed the Hollow that was holding him. The other, bigger Hollow was thrown backwards but survived, and was surprised by the death of his partner. The surge of Spiritual Pressure was uncontrolled and nearly killed Angel, draining his energy to the point of near-unconsciousness. As he lay on the ground, unable to move, watching through half closed eyes as the winded Hollow got up and moved towards him, a large black figure moved into his line of sight. Angel watched as the Shinigami killed the Hollow with a single sweep of his sword, before losing consciousness.
Angel awoke in the 4th division barracks after being treated for his wounds and exhaustion. He was informed that he was brought here with the leader by a random Shinigami. Later, he was tested and it was discovered that he had an above average level of Spiritual Energy, so he was accepted into the Shinōreijutsuin (Spiritual Arts Academy). Angel was reluctant to admit that he was impressed by the power of the Shinigami and felt an almost overpowering guilt that he wasn’t strong enough to save anyone from the Hollows, but at first he refused the offer because the leader was also tested, but did not meet the requirements. The leader took him aside and told him to not be so stupid, that this was a chance at a better life, away from the Kusajishi District. He told Angel not to worry about him, that he would be alright, but to promise him that he would do his best and train hard so next time he can protect the ones he cares about. So, with new found determination, he accepted the position at the academy.
TRAINING: Angel attended the Shinōreijutsuin, and trained in the Spiritual Arts. He never tired of learning new skills and absorbed each day’s training with a savage curiosity. His Masters saw his potential but often scorned him for taking great personal risks in order to protect others or complete missions, but he never risked anyone other than himself. It was also noted that he would often turn up to training with injuries unrelated to the previous days training. An inquiry was made but nothing was ever uncovered. This indicates that, even early on at the academy, he was already spending his nights outside the Seireitei training and hunting Hollows.
After the 6 years in the academy he was an extremely capable fighter and found to have great proficiency in stealth, tracking, espionage (intelligence gathering) and the ability to almost completely suppress his Spiritual Energy. All of this was probably due to his “extra-curricular activities”.
So after the academy he was accepted into Squad 2, the Onmitsukidō (Stealth force), and extensively trained in covert ops. He was put into the Patrol Corps, and used to gather data on uprisings, tracking and apprehending criminals, and generally patrolling the various lands and dimensions under the protection of the Gotei 13.
As time went on, he rose through the ranks, becoming a team leader. He was given hundreds of team and personal missions. He was even used by other Squads in missions requiring his particular skill set. Angel was eventually brought before Captain Suì-Fēng and told that he had been chosen as the new Lieutenant for Squad 13 after a strong recommendation from several sources, most notably, a “glowing” recommendation from his immediate superior Lieutenant Ōmaeda.

ZANPAKUTOU

NAME: Heaven’s Breath [Tengoku No Buresu]
APPEARENCE: Normal length katana. The guard is a circle with an angel wing pattern. The guard and hilt are gold with white cloth.

SHIKAI-

SHIKAI NAME: Heaven’s Breath [Tengoku No Buresu]
SHIKAI RELEASE COMMAND: Exhale! Heaven’s Breath. [Hassru Ru! Tengoku No Buresu]
TYPE: Melee
• SUB-TYPE: Duel-Blade
• ELEMENT: Wind
DESCRIPTIONS: Double Tonfa-Blades: The whole Zanpakutō splits in two. The blades and hilts shorten, the guards becomes rectangles, shortens on the back edge side of the blade and change from wings to a ‘Japanese cloud’ pattern, the hilt grows into an L shape, and a silver chain grows from the end of each main-hilt which connects the two swords. Also the colour of the hilt and guard changes from gold to silver. The cloth stays white.
This Zanpakutō can be used in a variety of ways, but predominately they are used as close combat weapons. They are held by the side-hilt with the back edge of the blades against the forearms. The blades are also used in the regular sword like way, but not as frequently. Also, they can be used as long range weapons. The chain that connects the two blades can extend and retract at Angel’s will. So each blade can be thrown to attack enemies at a long range. The down-side is Angel has VERY limited control over the trajectory once the blade has been thrown. Also the chain’s extension-retraction speed isn’t the fastest. It would not be fast enough to strike speedy enemies and would leave Angel somewhat open for a few seconds during retraction.
ABILITY: My Zanpakutō’s ability is fairly simple. As the name suggests, it is a wind element based weapon. Angel infuses the air around the blades of his Zanpakutōs with Spiritual Energy and it becomes an extension of the blades themselves. The air moves at an extremely fast pace and is made up of thousands of small currents of air in constant motion. These “air-blades” can slice an opponent like a normal blade. Often the currents move away from the blades but quickly lose the ability to cut things. Only the air in the direct vicinity of the blades is affected by Angel’s Spiritual Energy. The enemy cannot see this wind; however, the things near the blades are ruffled by the wind as it moves away from the blades and dissipates, such as a Shinigami’s clothing. So a perceptive opponent would deduce what was happening from this phenomenon.
The air-blades are not as powerful as a direct slash from the actual blades themselves but can still do damage enough to hurt. Also if an enemy takes a direct hit from the blades the wound would be made wider and deeper by the air-blades. The air-blades do not affect other Zanpakutōs; they cannot block blows by other weapons. They can only cut flesh and armour. Also, the air-blades can be increased in size from a few inches to about 100 meters, but since the blades are formed by a constant exertion of Spiritual Energy the bigger the blades are made the quicker Angel will tire. Therefore he varies them between 5 inches to half a meter during most battles.
The air-blades can also be used as a blunt force instrument by exerting a large amount of Spiritual Pressure in an instant, with the blades as a focal point. This is used to push an opponent back, if they’re up in your face with your Zanpakutō’s locked together in a power struggle, or even to knock them to the ground at tremendous speed.
And speaking of tremendous speed; using his air manipulation skills he is able to create a frictionless kind of barrier around his body to aid his shunpo, of which he is an expert but not a master. He’s not the fastest person in the Seireitei but by using his air-blade technique he is able to increase his speed to rival even that of Yoruichi.. Well, not quite.

BANKAI-

BANKAI NAME: Heaven’s Fury [Tengoku No Densetsu]
BANKAI RELEASE COMMAND: Sweep away all existence, Heaven’s Fury! [Subetento sonzai wo issou, Tengoku No Densetsu]
TYPE: Melee
• SUB-TYPE: Multiple Blade
• ELEMENT: Wind
DESCRIPTION: When Bankai is released one of the two Shikai Zanpakutōs completely dissolves and the other only dissolves to the guard. The hilt is all that is left. The guard and hit revert to their sealed shape and length, the white cloth disappears, the colour becomes a bright gold, as if it is lit from within, and it gets a diagonal line pattern along its length. Angel’s kimono becomes white, the sash at his waist and white under–kimono-shirt thing become a subtle gold colour. The sash attaching the Lieutenant’s Badge to his arm stays white, as it is an addition to his original uniform.
The actual “blade” of Angel’s Bankai is made up of thousands of feather shaped blades which form together in the shape of wings at Angel’s back. When first released the wings are in the same position as the Zanpakutō’s Spirit’s wings. The colour of Angel’s Spiritual Energy / Pressure is pure white so the feathers are a shining white colour, but not overpoweringly bright.
ABILITY: The first, and most used, ability of Angel’s Bankai is when the feather-blades are in wing formation. It is immediately activated once Bankai is released. The feathers can be used for both attack and defence, using only a few at a time or all of them at once. The feathers seem to move of their own accord, but in reality, Angel is controlling them with his mind. Not having to use physical movements to control the path of the feathers reduces their reaction time and increases their defensive capabilities. Also, the speed of the feathers depends on how many are being used to attack as it takes more concentration to move a larger number of feathers at one time. For example, if only using one feather to attack, it would move faster than the eye could see, but using all of them at once would drastically reduce their speed and be easily dodged by higher level enemies. The blades in their wing-form can also be used to increase Angel’s running and flight speed exponentially. He becomes as fast as a master of shunpo, but is still not classed as one due to it not being his natural skill.
The second ability is called Shattering Vortex [Datsu Tsubu Uzu]. When this ability is activated the wings on Angel’s back start to flap, which produces an extremely strong current of air that traps the enemy within a tornado-like-vortex. As the wings are creating this vortex, the feather-blades are detaching from the wings in a constant stream, flowing down the current and merging with the vortex until no feathers remain at Angel’s back. The air infused with the blades attacks the enemy from all sides until they are able to break free or die.
The third, and final, ability of this Bankai is called Choir of Redemption [Shoukan No Seika Tai]. Angel draws the golden hilt of his Zanpakutō and raises it with both hands above his head. All the feather-blades group together above the hilt in a kind of downwards arrow shape, making a huge blade of shining white energy. With this technique Angel can do devastating damage to an enemy easily with one strike. The problem is, with Angel needing two hands to hold this weapon aloft, and the size of the blade hindering its manoeuvrability, it leaves Angel somewhat defenceless. Thrusting with the blade practically slices through the fabric of space and allows Angel to move from one point to another in the blink of an eye. Unfortunately, Angel cannot change his trajectory once he starts moving, and moving at that speed, it is difficult to stop quickly. So if he misses his target, and he very rarely does, he will keep moving forward exposing his back before he can stop. The reason this ability is called CHOIR of Judgement is because all the feather-blades being forced together in this blade form are continuously striking one another, and when the smaller blades make contact they release a pure note of sound. With thousands of blades striking together thousands of times it creates the illusion of music coming from the larger blade.

ZANPAKUTOU SPIRIT: The spirit of Heaven’s Breath is in the form of a female angel of the same age as Angel. She has six wings all coming from a singular point between her shoulder blades and they kind of overlap each other in sets of two. The top two wings are the largest and curve up and over her shoulders and are quite spread out, the middle two are bent closer to the body and are positioned at a 90 degree angle to her body and the third pair are much smaller than the others and positioned downwards, kind of wrapping around her body and legs, but not so tightly that you can’t clearly see her arms and body. She kind of floats, her wings don’t flap but she doesn’t stand on nothing like a Shinigami, her legs just kind of hang. She has blonde hair that flows in waves and soft curls over her shoulder and down her back to her waist. She wears a white flowing robe with gold trim in a Grecian style. Gold bangles / bracelets adorn her arms and ankles. And a beautiful golden corset at her waist. Her voice is soft and sweet, even when angry she keeps a level tone which often disturbs Angel.
INNER WORLD: Heaven’s Breath’s inner world is made up of giant cathedrals of clouds. Not literal cathedrals, just huge masses of clouds. There is a sky-blue background. The clouds that make up this inner world are constantly moving and changing shape and there is a never ending soft wind. There is no sense of direction within this world. Also, gravity is kind of a moot point, as the Spirit floats and Angel can stand on nothing. The world is also affected by the Spirits mood. If she is angry the blue gets darker, the wind moves faster and the clouds get a grey hue, to the point where there can be a gale force wind, the blue is almost a black colour, thunder can be heard, and lightning can be seen within the clouds.

GO TO link TO SEE SKETCHES OF MY CHARACTER AND SUBMIT AND SHARE YOUR OWN!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cfdogma1996 said…
big smile
ok so here is one that i have been cooking up for a long time here he is

race:arrancar

hight:7'4

build:buff

history:???

EXT:he is good like neliel

name:HOTAKA SATO

release:he calls out smash ishi(stone)then his sword stards to melt over his arm making a guntlet that has 4 spikes on the knuckles of his right hand then his mask part witch is on his eye starts to melt and it turns into a cool mask like lisa vizard mask ok so now wen ever he tuches somthing with those spikes it turns to stone

hand:he is right handed

espada number:4

ok plz make mine thanks bye
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita koolckid16 said…
yo
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita hitsuXhina said…
smile
Hi. If you're still ding this, I would love for you to draw mine.
Here's the details:

Name: S.A. Blaine
Type: Arrancar
Clothes: The white clothes the Arrancars wear; baggy pants and belly top
Eye colour: Bright blue
Hair colour: Black
Personality:
Height: Short, very petite. About 5ft
Hair length: To waist
Special ability: S.A. is just an Arrancar, but she is completely capable of being the number one Espada, but she turned it down. She is said to be the strongest, fastest, and most talented Arrancar.
Other: S.A. is a very petite looking girl, and very sweet, when she wants to be. She has a beautiful smile that most guys find irresistable.

I hope this helps. :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ichigoloverrrr said…
can you please do mine?
my characters name is Amaya she wears black leggings and a black long sleeve shirt and she always carries a chain she has dark purple eyes her hair color is light purple she's orihime's height she has shoulder length hair and she's a vizored.
if you did this it would really mean alot to me
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita redrosewolfess said…
I don't know if your still doing this...but heres mine.
Name: Rosealia Larcicest
Hair color: silver bangs around the face with dark blue hair in the back, some faint traces of a lighter blue visible (if possible) The hair is approximately to her mid-back area.
Outfit: dark blue ripped jeans and a tube-top black shirt(stomach showing) with small tribal tattoos near the hem of her pants. She has a crescent moon earing on the left ear and a pair of black gloves on her hands...if your not doing this, thats okay though, it was fun to design a character anyway :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita redrosewolfess said…
oh I forgot! special abilities: she can manipulate sound waves by utilizing her zanpaktou (sorry, never could spell it o.o), which in its released form can turn into a musical instrument of her choice. She prefers a violin ussually.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tammav5 said…
smile
Name: volta ishida
eyes: mint green
hair:down to elbows black
hight:as tall as toshiro hitsuguya.

Voltas very skinny like toshiro and is always wearing somesort of denim leg-wear with a tank top (any color) and black flip-flops.her hair is normaly tied in 2 braided pig tails with a hat.her expersion is mostly like toshiros and ichigos.her zanpak-to is carried on her back like toshiros also....

Hope this helps!!!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita tammav5 said…
wink
Shoot also she has black gloves with the fingers cut off with hand on her hip her special ability is her zanpak-to can eleticute ppl

Sorry that i forgot this part!!!if you not doin it any more thats ok! this lets my imagination run wild
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita BleachLover360 said…
Is the offer up because I would like u to draw my character but I know that I am really late. I will bring the information about my character.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita darapper2000 said…
name: roenharou kazakimi
race:somewhat soul reaper,except not. he would be a new race.(hoju)
height:6"6'
personality:fights hollows searching for ichigo
how he fights hollows:technically by just being alive all hollows are weakened.he needs ichigo to send his whole city,which was destroyed by an unknown, untamed force,to the soul society.
weapons: staff
(has a pet lemur)
ability:he turns his staff into nun chuck with a blade on one side
country of origin:japan
that's pretty much it, but he also is very undetected by people.
if you are still drawing characters please make this and send it to zachrader@yahoo.com
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita darapper2000 said…
zachrader2000@yahoocom
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ManInGreen695 said…
NAME:Bordus
RACE:Arrancar
Height:8'6
DETAILS:Tall,muscular,wears light armor made of the bones of his enemys.Scares on his face,white eyes,long tounge,long arm reach.
ZANPAKUTOU:Its noy actullay his he stole it from a former guard captain.Its name is Shadow Sige,long narrow blade,designed to keep people at a distance,long hilt with a spur.Its release form is activated by him saying Moons Sycle,then has a jaged edge to tear blades apart,short hilt,increaces Bordus's speed and agility.
ZANPAKUTOU SPIRIT:Is a two-headed snake one head is willing to reason the other want to kill and eat more than resoning.
INNER WORLD:Is a rocky terran with creaks of water
TRANSFORMATION:He becomes a large spider like creature and gains the ability to regenerate limbs.
HISTORY:The first time he met the Espada is after he killed three guard captains they offered him a chance to join them,but he refused so they made a deal if they win he joins them and if he won they would not bother him again.He faced grimmajow as so as they started Grimmajow was allready have problems in the fight he was sturcted in the leg and arm.After the battle Grimmajow surrenders so they nevered bothered him again.No one knows what became of Bordus some say he is in hiding or is dead.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita LinkKinuzuma13 said…
Sounds like Blade warrior copied me. :< I had that mask first, not to mention, My chars zanpakuto was lightning based. You took my ideas.
:(
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita lynxXaxel said…
blush
umm...hi
mines 15
shes female
has long black hair with neon green streaks
shes hollow/shinigami/espada
always talks in a calm voice (mostly silent)
zanpaktou:kuyashinaki
name:lynx
is a lil emo but not much
besties with: ichigo,toshiro,rukia,nd orihime (ppl from s.s nd grimmjow)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita weaponofthedark said…
Name:Mia Harno
weapon:zumpukto silver blade blue hilt
Race:sub soul reaper but lost my powers (like ichigo)
old powers:soul crush,fire burst,king of darkness,blood shot
hair:blonde
eyes:blue and a little bit green
BFFS:rukia,orihime,ururu,chad,chinta,soi fon,yoruichi,head captin yammamoto.
BF:ichigo
 Name:Mia Harno Age:17 weapon:zumpukto silver blade blue hilt Race:sub soul reaper but Lost my powers
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita yadsmood said…
Name:Zane Karuyami
Height: short, about 3'5"-4'
Hair: jet black hair,spicked,stops at neck
skin: White, scared arms and legs, scar across face
Clothing: black scarf around chin and most of neck, and norm soul reaper outfit but with ripps, and sash to hold zanpakto on left side
face: black eyes, young look but with serious expression
Zanpakto:jet black, long, simular to ichigo's bankai
shikai: two, tofa like hilt with scythe blade on each, grey metalic looking
Name:Kurai bōkyaku,(crush all to nothing Kurai bōkyaku)
powers: for every second Kurai bōkyaku is touching a person, or any object the person is holding, the spiritual pressure that person is experiencing is doubled also doubles when for every strike by Kurai bōkyaku, effect lasts 30 secs after Kurai bōkyaku has backed off
BANKAI: a really tall multi bladed scythe, one of the blades is jaged edged, twice as tall as the charactar, and another scythe blade at the bottom pointed out like a spear
Powers: with every strike comes a very powerful dark pressure impact (a sudden burst of spiritual pressure with dark black and purple aura leathal enough to kill a lieutenant, and a special move called Kurai pāji (dark purge) a focus of dark energy from a 100meter diameter into where ever the tip of the scythe hits causeing a purge of pressurized energy crushing all in range leathal enough to kill ichigo in Bankai
Background: family-unKnown, at 5 joined 13 court gaurd squads as 3rd seat squad 6, at 7 reached lieutenant, at 9 unexpectedly vanished no knows where he is exept head captain but he wont tell, before spent most of his time training really hard in life or death situations, it is said that he has reach a power far greater than bankai but since in the series that doesnt exsist not that i know of i will leave that alone for now
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Ryashin said…
Hey Here is my Char:
Name: Ryashin
Type: A psychopath that loves fighting and is almost stronger than the Head Captain
Weakness: Girls like Matsumoto or Orihime
Haircolor: Red
Eyecolor: Blue
Clothes: Black and red shinigami clothes
Hairstyle: More like ichigo
History: A kid without parents. Kenpachi found him and wanted to kill him but Ryashin got away.
Sanpakutos name: Inoine
Shikai: A scythe with the special ability that every hit *Enemy* takes 1% of the enemy power.
Bankai: Bleed Inoine! *Inoine shukketsu!*
If u need more info's contact me! :D
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita SoraRejenia said…
I'd be really honored if you would draw this for me. Thanks.

Description: Long white hair with cheek length, rough bangs, Light colored skin, Silver eyes, Outfit should have some relation to a soul reaper with no cleavage, Nice frame, Not too big boobs, and hair should be tied back in a pony tail.
Race: Soul reaper
Name: Sora
Personality: Shady, Kinda dark and mysterious
Zanpakuto: Not gonna go really deep like others, but it's a double bladed spear. A blade at each end. It's power is of the wind. Increases speed and literally makes you look as though you are flying. Called "Soaring Wings" or "Kōtō Tsubasa". Bankai is more...Harder to explain. No details on that.