Breaking Dawn WHAT??????

twilightluvr321 posted on Aug 07, 2008 at 03:52AM
Is it true that it was the last book??????????????
'cause people are saying that, but Stephanie said she would write more...
I'M SO CONFUSED!!
And I hope it's not the last book, even though it says "the end" and it probably is.
That sucks.
What am I gonna read now?????????????
:(

Breaking Dawn 5 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita i_luv_twilight said…
well that is the end of the series. sadly.... *light sob* but she is writing Midnight Sun which is gonna b Twilight from Edward's point of view
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita cm01 said…
she did say she might go farther into the story but from someone elses point of view saying she didnt have the energy to go back into the cullens world or something of the sort so there might be a fifth book persayyy...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita VMars4ever said…
If it were to continue, if it can't be in Bella's p.o.v. - although I hope some part of one is - I hope its in Nessie's p.o.v. I'd love to see things from her side, as a rare and unique being.

Sadly, though, the best writer's know when its time to stop and this is probably it. Great books leave us wanting more and play on our imagination in what WE think would happen. I can accept this, I liked how the series ended. I can hardly wait to see what Meyer comes up with next.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita randomchicky456 said…
i think she left it open. like she will now rite a seperate series of renesme. she left alot of loose end so i think she will rite more. plus shes writing a book from edwards point of view
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita divergirl5396 said…
its very dissapointing but theres more books
last edited zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita