Brooke Davis PROBLEM!!!

Chlarkfan posted on Oct 13, 2007 at 06:51PM
HIlarie burton fans are coming here and sayting that our pictures are a 1 on the rate!!! Stop the proble,!!!

Brooke Davis 9 majibu

Click here to write a response...
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita ClaireB58 said…
They are rating the pictures 1 star?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita kathiria82 said…
Don't blame anyone Chlarkfan, people have been rating images a 1 all over fanpop, take a look at the petty ratings soapbox link. It is rude to assume anything.
I left a message on one of the pictures but there isn't really anything else I can do unless I can find out who did it!
They have been doing it to everyone's images as well as links and videos so it is not right to point fingers at anyone.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Chlarkfan said…
why are they doing it though??????
I wish I knew. It's probably someone who hates fanpop and has no life.
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita bellywalks_2007 said…
thats so stupid an immature!
i love brooke, and hate peyton but i woulsn't rate her pictures one!
lifeless fools :)
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita georgiapeach91 said…
I love Hilarie Burton, and Sophia Bush and I would never rate anyone's pictures low just because I don't like that person. I don't think that whoever is doing this is necessarily a Hilarie Burton fan. It is just someone who thinks it is funny to rate things low.
They must have a weird sense of humor then cause I don't think anyones laughing! Why can't people just go on the spots about people that they do like rather than rating stuff they don't like low, and why go on fanpop if you don't like it, I wonder what goes through some peoples minds sometimes! lol