Brucas Brucas shabiki Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the mashabiki of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 majibu

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 62051-62100 of 116057

zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita dermer4ever said…
link

their you go Nem they are nutty
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita babyd21 said…
lol, rece...pie is really good, i especially love chocolate silk pie!!

i can't stand s6!! how is it that brucas has an amazin friendship s5, but than all of a sudden they barely speak in s6?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brattynemz said…
Wow Janni. Is he on drugs?! He is super thin!

Rece. Aww, that sucks. I hope you get better soon! And LOL I think I am over OTH/LP or I just don't care anymore. Thanks!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
D- just read it. Is there anyway you can embed the video link here? Fanfiction is so difficult with their rules and shit for websites. It annoys the crap out of me! PT is goin alright. Prob pushed myself too much the day before and I'm paying for it now (and I forgot to take my anti-imflammatory like an idiot yesterday) but I'm in my "continuous motion" machine right now.lol

You all are my distraction...and a lovely one I might add!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Cas_Cat_2 said…
Lol i hane no idea Janni. xD

And yeah Dee, have you ever seen Harry Potter? If not, he's trying to scare the main character, "imitating" (i know this does not exist, couldn't find other word. xD] a criature. xD
don't even get me started on that article again, leyton/peyton fan are extremely nuts!!

i know fanfiction is way to difficult! i hope it gets better!! and yea, here it is rece:
link
Speaking of pie, does anyone watch Bones? I'm trying to figure out if Booth mentions a favorite flavor ever.

D-I used to love chocolate silk supreme. Are you from the states? We've got Baker Square in Chicago and they have one that is ridiculously good.
yes i love the movies, but harry/ginny are a bit weird in my opinion. but i plan to read the books, i just don't know when yet, lol
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Janni said…
angry
omg! did your fanpop just go all byebye on you!?
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brattynemz said…
OMFG Terra I didn't bother reading it! People love Peyton TOO much it's kinda funny. There would still be BN of course, Brooke is the captain of the cheering team and Nathan is the captain of the basketball team. LH would still be there, Lucas was still a great player and Keith would still want him to join the team. Therefore Nathan would still be an ass to him and use Haley to get back at him. Srsly, that's the most ridiculous thing I heard next to Lucas was in love with Peyton in s2.
yea, i've lived all over the states...theres this really good pie place in cleveland but i can't remember what its called!! man now i'm in the mood for pie, lol!
first off, the person that incouraged lucas to join the team was keith. and than the whole team thing was why haley started to tutor nathan, and how they became naley. and haleys the reason why ln are so close now. than if it wasn't for brooke in season 3 who knows where naley would be now!! i'm telling you peyton/leyton fans are all nuts!
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita Cas_Cat_2 said…
heart
I gotta go. Bye <33
 I gotta go. Bye <33
I know Nem so true and even a Brucas fan went in their and tried to explain it with out being bias and she did a mighty fine job i might add but they still wouldn't listen and the lpers i am friends with were not in their

oh Nem have you read the fanfic for the contest i think 7 is my fav so far
BB Looooser<3
 BB Looooser<3
bye cat!
lol I'm always in the mood for pie!

And you all know my feelings on the P-ster. But, I'd go as far as to say Lucas was NEVER IN LOVE with Peyton. Those two are basically the poster couple for divorce in my opinion. Thats why they left the show...Mark couldn't concock anymore ludicris storylines without people catching on to his demented notion of "true love". Plahh **Spits** in Marks imaginary direction.
great point rece!! i think hes only ever been infatuated with peyton. they both have this ideal person that they think the other is, which is crazy!

nem i just recently watched the lp weddin, and i couldn't stop laughin either 'you deserve to be adored. and we both will adore you.' that is one of the stupidest things i have ever heard in my entire life!! than lucas' wasn't even better, his sucked majorly too!!
hey T is it possibe to get my photoshop back on the computer with out having to put the cd back in the hard drive?
it might be what i would do is going to the photoshop website and go into the help section and see if they can help you
k thanks!!

so rece did you see the vid?
D-totally agree. If I could stomach watching the LP wedding I would just to rip it apart. Lucas and Peyton just completely suck together they are like watching...I don't even know. Cheesy, winey, stale ass shit. I read their vows while looking at quotes and I was as usual NOT IMPRESSED. Mark should honestly be ashamed of himself I think. What a joke. And I watched the Brean vid and it was amazing. Dean's growin on me and I'm sure you'll so them justice. I would love that Sam/Brooke one shot though. I'm a Sam girl...he's tall
I gtg now.. LY<3
the wedding was a laugher but Lucas calling her an angel was just beyond ridiculous and now i love P.Sawyer but she is no angel
bye janni

i know lp, just completely suck!!

i'll try too...i use to be a sam girl too, but than i turned to dean, hes my fav now...but i still love sam! haha, jared is like 6'4 so even though dean looks really short, hes not...hes like 6' i think, but not sure. i'll write that oneshot, i'm just not sure when it will be done, i have to come up with an idea first, lol.
so true, that was the worst weddin i have ever seen in my entire life!!
I'm about 5'7" so really not all that tall but in a guy the taller the better is usually my feeling. That way I can wear heels and feel tiny. Im a wierdo, guess being so tall as a kid (haven't grown since like the 6th grade) jaded me. Now I have a complex and want to be this little waif. I haven't watched enough SN I really need to.
D I'll have to think and if I come up with an idea I'll let ya know. Do you put videos together? I can't do it to save my life. Wouldn't even try. Just started putting stuff together on polyvore. It's primarily a fashion site people use to display concepts for outfits but I've been using it to showcase my story. Did ya ever check that link out? I wonder if it worked on FF
i'm 5'6, so i feel the same way, the taller the better, lol. i think it would be really weird to date a guy shorter or around the same height as me, i feel like the guy should be taller too!

ok, your idea would probably be better than mine anyway, lol...i wish, i'm tryin to get my mom to get sony vegas right now, cause i really want too!! yea i checked them out, so i'm really excited!! i know i was super suprised when it worked, cause one of my links on my page aren't workin which is driving me crazy, lol.
I'm out. Talk to ya'll later
bye rece
i am back
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita sophialover said…
wink
"LOL! Fewww! I would have killed you if you loved that couple more than brucas... you my brucas buddy, you're the only one who love them as much as me... Sorry you guys"

*MELTS*
Baby...BL will ALWAYS be our number one. Always. And forever. The couple that will change that doesn't exist and will probably never exist.
i`m here too T!
I`m going to read your fanfic...YAY! *Just got back from the beach*
awesome Mary you will love it Brooke is great in it and the place i chose was awesome place for it
haha! Brucas will always be our number 1<3
zaidi ya mwaka mmoja uliopita brucas4ever said…
hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heart
BALLAH!!!
G!~
LOL! xD
whats up i haven't talked to you in forever!
Hey Janni and Hannah
cool
TOTALLY baby<3
Hannah....hiiii (L)!
I know! I'm going to Canada on Monday, and i'm working on fri, sat & sun fom 4pm to 10pm, and i haven't started packing xD

This forum is taking me from packing! BLAH! xD

How are you??
Hey Terra<3
link

LOL! Look at the first page, we didn't even know each other then!
i know we have come a long way oh before i forgot next weekend i am going on a mini vacation and i will not be here
sry i was mailing my friend from camp
dssafdsafdsafdsa